Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 403 Tìm: 0

Lời bài hát thể hiện tinh thần kiên cường và ý chí tự lập mạnh mẽ của người hát, dù đối mặt với tổn thương và áp lực. Đó là hành trình tự khẳng định bản thân, vượt qua sự phán xét của người khác để theo đuổi ước mơ của chính mình.

Bài hát: Never Be Yours

Thể hiện: Shayda

Lời bài hát:


I ain't know what I'm thinking

I ain't know what I'm chasing

Many things what I've been facing

How many things?

I ain't know what's wrong or right

I ain't know what do I fight

But I always have strong faith inside

And it is never be yours, yours

Never be yours, yours

Where I'm standing never be yours

Live or die never be yours, yours

Success or not never be yours

What I dream never be yours

People tend to bully new per

That thing I'm too familiar

I wish they could eat their words

See how bitter they are

My body now has a lot of pain

In order to the goal I wanna gain

No matter how tired, I still wanna take a chance

And it is never be yours, yours

Never be yours, yours

Where I'm standing never be yours

Live or die never be yours, yours

Success or not never be yours

What I dream never be yours

So don't talk anymore

I compliment myself every day

You've been super strong 'til today

Keep going anyway
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back