Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 457 Tìm: 0

Bài hát "No More No More" của Mai Phương mang sắc thái mạnh mẽ và hiện đại, thể hiện tiếng nói của một cô gái dám đứng lên thoát khỏi tình yêu mệt mỏi và định kiến người khác áp đặt. Với giai điệu bắt tai cùng lời ca vừa cá tính vừa sâu sắc, bài hát là tuyên ngôn về sự tự chủ và tự do cảm xúc khi yêu thương chỉ còn ý nghĩa thật sự nếu xuất phát từ chính trái tim mình.

Bài hát: No more no more (ft. Awrii Will)

Thể hiện: Mai Phương

Lời bài hát:


Verse:

Don't like my personality?

But aren't you still there to follow me?

Who gives you all the right to tell who's right for me?

Strutting down like

I'm the Goddess tonight

I'll be shining alright

I can make you go blind

Deep down inside

It could leave a surprise

That I'm not always fine

With the words stuck in my mind

Chorus:

Is he my faith, will this love fade?

Which role to play, what's left to say?

Or should I stay, make it okay?

Or should I go, other way?

Hook:

No more, no more

Tell me if this is love

No more, no more

Love the way you tell me

No more, no more

Tell me that you love me

No more, no more

No more, no more

Can you tell that is love

No more, no more

Love is what we're here for

No more, no more

I can tell if it's love

No more, no more

Love is love when there's no more

Rap:

Love no more, no more trust

No more sorrys and no more lust

No more names, no more shame

No more games, I said

No more pain

Lemme glow in peace, no leeches

Do you practice what you're preaching?

Can't gaslight me they're reaching

Want me in pieces now I'm

Feeling the pressure

I learned all my lessons

My happiness overdue

I'm done with filters over the drama

I'm craving something new

I think he might be what I need

He's the reason I pretend that I'm fine

The words stuck in my mind

Chorus:

Is he my faith, will this love fade?

Which role to play, what's left to say?

Or should I stay, make it okay?

Or should I go, other way?

Hook:

No more, no more

Tell me if this is love

No more, no more

Love the way you tell me

No more, no more

Tell me that you love me

No more, no more

No more, no more

Can you tell that is love

No more, no more

Love is what we're here for

No more, no more

I can tell if it's love

No more, no more

Love is love when there's no more
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back