Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 720 Tìm: 0
No Problem

- Baekhyun -​

Bài hát "No Problem" của Baekhyun, nằm trong EP mới nhất của anh, Essence of Reverie (phát hành vào ngày 19 tháng 5 năm 2025), là một bản nhạc mang thông điệp đầy tích cực và tự tin về tình yêu. Nó thể hiện sự cam kết, bảo vệ và trấn an đối phương rằng mọi khó khăn sẽ được giải quyết khi ở bên nhau. Người hát cam kết sẽ là chỗ dựa vững chắc, giải quyết mọi vấn đề và bảo vệ người mình yêu, khẳng định rằng chỉ cần có nhau, mọi khó khăn đều trở nên không đáng kể. Đó là một lời tuyên bố về tình yêu chân thành, độc nhất và không thể thay thế.


Phiên âm:

Hana dul set

All the problems that you on, yeah

99 ain't none 'less you leaving

Baby, just put it on me

It won't be no burden I'm safe to

Trust me baby, you know me

Mwodeunji da ganeunghae naman mideojundamyeon

Eotteon munjedo uri saireul mageul suneun eopseo

Geureoni naege wa angyeojwo

Neon naege dareun neukkimeul jwo

Nega animyeon geu nugudo gwansim eopseo nan

Anyone I had before you I know now

That I was never in love with

Like how you make me do right now, babe

Neol wihaeseoramyeon mwodeun 'cause baby, baby

If you're with me right here

That means there ain't no problem

Tell me what you're going through

Then I could solve it for ya

Go through 'em for ya

One to ten up to hunnit

No worries, baby you gotta have no worries

Naega hangsang neoreul jikilge

Neon naege gidaemyeon dwae

Eotteohan munjedo naega da pureojulge

You say, it's no way

But just let me show it, yeah

When you're with me

Girl, you got no problems

See, I'll do it for ya

Eodirodeunji sanggwaneopsi nan neorang da gal geoya

I won't do teasing

Get to the point, get to relieving, yeah

I know you feel me, yeah

I only need you back

Our chemistry could be on a magazine

Baby, oh, oh

Let's be a team girl

Neoreul jikireo I'll be runnin' on my feet

How can I doubt ya naneun an meomchwo

Neon beauty, so I'm the beast, yeah

I'll give you honesty

Now I love you more than me

Nunbusin sarangeuro modeun geol allyeojun neo

If you're with me right here

That means there ain't no problem

Tell me what you're going through

Then I could solve it for ya

Go through 'em for ya

One to ten up to hunnit

No worries, baby you gotta have no worries

Naega hangsang neoreul jikilge

Neon naege gidaemyeon dwae

Eotteohan munjedo naega da pureojulge

You say, it's no way

But just let me show it, yeah

When you're with me

Girl, you got no problems

See, I'll do it for ya

You know I'll do it for ya

You know yo

Problems ain't nothing on us

You know we should be staying like this for

We should be staying together

Baby, there's no problem

If you're here

You know I'll do it for ya

You know, yeah

You know we got no problems

No problems with you

No problems when you

Count on me, baby

We got no problems I'll tell you

No problems with you

Lời bài hát:

하나 둘 셋

All the problems that you on, yeah

99 ain't none 'less you leaving

Baby, just put it on me

It won't be no burden I'm safe to

Trust me baby, you know me

뭐든지 다 가능해 나만 믿어준다면

어떤 문제도 우리 사이를 막을 수는 없어

그러니 내게 와 안겨줘

넌 내게 다른 느낌을 줘

네가 아니면 그 누구도 관심 없어 난

Anyone I had before you I know now

That I was never in love with

Like how you make me do right now, babe

널 위해서라면 뭐든 'cause baby, baby

If you're with me right here

That means there ain't no problem

Tell me what you're going through

Then I could solve it for ya

Go through 'em for ya

One to ten up to hunnit

No worries, baby you gotta have no worries

내가 항상 너를 지킬게

넌 내게 기대면 돼

어떠한 문제도 내가 다 풀어줄게

You say, it's no way

But just let me show it, yeah

When you're with me

Girl, you got no problems

See, I'll do it for ya

어디로든지 상관없이 난 너랑 다 갈 거야

I won't do teasing

Get to the point, get to relieving, yeah

I know you feel me, yeah

I only need you back

Our chemistry could be on a magazine

Baby, oh, oh

Let's be a team girl

너를 지키러 I'll be runnin' on my feet

How can I doubt ya 나는 안 멈춰

넌 beauty, so I'm the beast, yeah

I'll give you honesty

Now I love you more than me

눈부신 사랑으로 모든 걸 알려준 너

If you're with me right here

That means there ain't no problem

Tell me what you're going through

Then I could solve it for ya

Go through 'em for ya

One to ten up to hunnit

No worries, baby you gotta have no worries

내가 항상 너를 지킬게

넌 내게 기대면 돼

어떠한 문제도 내가 다 풀어줄게

You say, it's no way

But just let me show it, yeah

When you're with me

Girl, you got no problems

See, I'll do it for ya

You know I'll do it for ya

You know yo

Problems ain't nothing on us

You know we should be staying like this for

We should be staying together

Baby, there's no problem

If you're here

You know I'll do it for ya

You know, yeah

You know we got no problems

No problems with you

No problems when you

Count on me, baby

We got no problems I'll tell you

No problems with you

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

One, two, three

All the problems that you on, yeah

99 ain't none 'less you leaving

Baby, just put it on me

It won't be no burden, I'm safe to

Trust me baby, you know me

Anything is possible if you just trust me

No problem can stand between us

So come to me and let me hold you

You give me a different feeling

If it's not you, I'm not interested in anyone else

Anyone I had before you, I know now

That I was never in love with

Like how you make me do right now, babe

Anything for you 'cause baby, baby

If you're with me right here

That means there ain't no problem

Tell me what you're going through

Then I could solve it for ya

Go through 'em for ya

One to ten up to a hunnit

No worries, baby you gotta have no worries

I'll always protect you

You can lean on me

I'll solve any problem for you

You say, it's no way

But just let me show it, yeah

When you're with me

Girl, you got no problems

See, I'll do it for ya

No matter where, I'll go anywhere with you

I won't do teasing

Get to the point, get to relieving, yeah

I know you feel me, yeah

I only need you back

Our chemistry could be on a magazine

Baby, oh, oh

Let's be a team, girl

To protect you, I'll be runnin' on my feet

How can I doubt ya? I won't stop

You're beauty, so I'm the beast, yeah

I'll give you honesty

Now I love you more than me

You, who taught me everything with dazzling love

If you're with me right here

That means there ain't no problem

Tell me what you're going through

Then I could solve it for ya

Go through 'em for ya

One to ten up to a hunnit

No worries, baby you gotta have no worries

I'll always protect you

You can lean on me

I'll solve any problem for you

You say, it's no way

But just let me show it, yeah

When you're with me

Girl, you got no problems

See, I'll do it for ya

You know I'll do it for ya

You know, yo

Problems ain't nothing on us

You know we should be staying like this for

We should be staying together

Baby, there's no problem

If you're here

You know I'll do it for ya

You know, yeah

You know we got no problems

No problems with you

No problems when you

Count on me, baby

We got no problems I'll tell you

No problems with you

Lời dịch:

Một, hai, ba

Mọi vấn đề mà em đang gặp phải, yeah

99 chẳng là gì cả, trừ khi em rời đi

Em yêu, cứ đặt nó lên vai anh đi

Sẽ chẳng phải gánh nặng đâu, anh an toàn mà

Tin anh đi em yêu, em biết anh mà

Mọi thứ đều có thể nếu em tin tưởng anh

Không vấn đề nào có thể ngăn cách đôi ta

Vậy nên hãy đến bên anh và để anh ôm em

Em mang lại cho anh một cảm giác khác biệt

Nếu không phải là em, anh chẳng quan tâm đến ai khác đâu

Bất cứ ai mà anh từng có trước em, giờ anh mới biết

Rằng anh chưa từng yêu thật lòng

Như cách em khiến anh làm điều đúng đắn ngay bây giờ, em yêu à

Mọi thứ vì em, bởi vì em yêu, em yêu

Nếu em ở đây bên anh

Thì sẽ chẳng có vấn đề gì cả

Hãy nói cho anh biết em đang trải qua điều gì

Rồi anh sẽ giải quyết nó giúp em

Vượt qua chúng vì em

Từ một đến mười, đến cả trăm

Đừng lo lắng, em yêu, em không cần phải lo lắng gì cả

Anh sẽ luôn bảo vệ em

Em có thể dựa vào anh

Mọi vấn đề anh sẽ giải quyết hết cho em

Em nói không thể

Nhưng hãy để anh cho em thấy, yeah

Khi em ở bên anh

Cô gái, em sẽ không có vấn đề gì cả

Thấy chưa, anh sẽ làm điều đó cho em

Dù đi đến đâu, anh sẽ đi cùng em

Anh sẽ không trêu chọc đâu

Đi thẳng vào vấn đề, để giải tỏa đi, yeah

Anh biết em cảm nhận được mà, yeah

Anh chỉ cần em quay lại thôi

Sự hòa hợp của chúng ta có thể lên tạp chí đó

Em yêu, oh, oh

Hãy là một đội nhé, cô gái

Để bảo vệ em, anh sẽ chạy bằng đôi chân mình

Sao anh có thể nghi ngờ em chứ? Anh sẽ không dừng lại đâu

Em là mỹ nhân, vậy thì anh là quái vật, yeah

Anh sẽ dành cho em sự chân thật

Giờ anh yêu em hơn cả bản thân mình

Em, người đã dạy anh mọi thứ bằng tình yêu chói lọi

Nếu em ở đây bên anh

Thì sẽ chẳng có vấn đề gì cả

Hãy nói cho anh biết em đang trải qua điều gì

Rồi anh sẽ giải quyết nó giúp em

Vượt qua chúng vì em

Từ một đến mười, đến cả trăm

Đừng lo lắng, em yêu, em không cần phải lo lắng gì cả

Anh sẽ luôn bảo vệ em

Em có thể dựa vào anh

Mọi vấn đề anh sẽ giải quyết hết cho em

Em nói không thể

Nhưng hãy để anh cho em thấy, yeah

Khi em ở bên anh

Cô gái, em sẽ không có vấn đề gì cả

Thấy chưa, anh sẽ làm điều đó cho em

Em biết anh sẽ làm điều đó cho em

Em biết mà, yo

Vấn đề chẳng là gì đối với chúng ta

Em biết chúng ta nên ở bên nhau thế này mãi

Chúng ta nên ở bên nhau

Em yêu, sẽ không có vấn đề gì cả

Nếu em ở đây

Em biết anh sẽ làm điều đó cho em

Em biết mà, yeah

Em biết chúng ta không có vấn đề gì cả

Không vấn đề gì với em

Không vấn đề gì khi em

Dựa vào anh, em yêu

Chúng ta không có vấn đề gì cả, anh nói cho em biết

Không vấn đề gì với em
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back