Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 933 Tìm: 0
Nobody

- Jeon Soyeon, WINTER & LIZ -​

Bài hát "Nobody" thể hiện bởi JEON SOYEON((G) I-DLE), WINTER (aespa) & LIZ (IVE) được phát hành MV chính thức vào ngày 16/11/2023. Bài hát dường như nói về một sức hấp dẫn và sự kết nối giữa hai con người. Lời bài hát diễn tả rằng người đàn ông mà nhóm nghệ sĩ đang nhắc tới thực sự rất đặc biệt và không giống bất cứ ai họ gặp gỡ trước đó. Họ đặt niềm tin và sự trung thành trọn vẹn vào người này, và mong muốn người ấy ở lại bên cạnh họ.


Phiên âm:

Wow!

You never, never ever, meomchuji ma

Tto guji jyaedeurui mareul gwidamji ma

You ready? I've never met nobody

Nobody like you

Naman mideum dwae

Jjuk naege jikjinhae

Nobody's like you, like, like you

Ojik dulmanui drive

Openhae modeun geol da

Igeon aju meotjin dream

Jeukeungjeogin my trip

Damn, geochimeopsi let me drive, I'ma rollin'

Gettin' my kicks on my way, yeah, I'm flyin'

Can I get? Can I get? Can I get you? Eoseo wa

Nobody, (Nobody) nae yeope anjeullae? (Ah, ah-ah)

Nobody-body, nobody but you (Nobody but you)

Nobody, (Nobody) neoyeoya hae (Yeah, hey)

Uri duri nuni busige, nobody, nobody

One, two, three, four

Geu jeongdomyeon chungbunhan geol

And I can't stop, neoneun bunmyeong

Ama michidorok joeul geoya

Zero to sixty

Geu jjalbeun sungane

Unmyeongeun bakkwieo like, like you

Ojik dulmanui drive

Eoseo openhae modeun geol da

Kkaeeonado kkumin dream

Gachi ttwieodeureo come in

Damn, geochimeopsi let me drive, I'ma rollin'

Gettin' my kicks on my way, yeah, I'm flyin'

Can I get? Can I get? Can I get you? Eoseo wa

Nobody, (Nobody) nae yeope anjeullae? (Ah, ah-ah)

Nobody-body, nobody but you (Nobody but you)

Nobody, (Nobody) neoyeoya hae (Yeah, hey)

Uri duri nuni busige, nobody, nobody

No-no-no-no-no-no-nobody (Oh, oh-oh)

No-no-no-no-no-no-nobody (Ow)

Damn, geochimeopsi let me drive, I'ma rollin'

Gettin' my kicks on my way, yeah, I'm flyin'

Can I get? Can I get? Can I get you? Eoseo wa

Nobody, (Nobody) neomani ganeunghae (Ah, ah-ah)

Nobody-body, nobody but you (Nobody but you)

Nobody, (Nobody) neoyeoya hae (Yeah, hey)

Uri duri nuni busige, nobody, nobody

One, two, three, four

Geu jeongdomyeon chungbunhan geol (Oh-oh)

And I can't stop, jeonbu geolgo

Naege bettin'haeya joeul geoya

One, two, three, four

Geu jeongdomyeon chungbunhan geol

And I can't stop, jigeumbuteo

Jeonbu gagohaeya joeul geoya

Lời bài hát:

Wow!

You never, never ever, 멈추지 마

또 굳이 쟤들의 말을 귀담지 마

You ready? I've never met nobody

Nobody like you

나만 믿음 돼

쭉 내게 직진해

Nobody's like you, like, like you

오직 둘만의 drive

Open해 모든 걸 다

이건 아주 멋진 dream

즉흥적인 my trip

Damn, 거침없이 let me drive, I'ma rollin'

Gettin' my kicks on my way, yeah, I'm flyin'

Can I get? Can I get? Can I get you? 어서 와

Nobody, (Nobody) 내 옆에 앉을래? (Ah, ah-ah)

Nobody-body, nobody but you (Nobody but you)

Nobody, (Nobody) 너여야 해 (Yeah, hey)

우리 둘이 눈이 부시게, nobody, nobody

One, two, three, four

그 정도면 충분한 걸

And I can't stop, 너는 분명

아마 미치도록 좋을 거야

Zero to sixty

그 짧은 순간에

운명은 바뀌어 like, like you

오직 둘만의 drive

어서 open해 모든 걸 다

깨어나도 꿈인 dream

같이 뛰어들어 come in

Damn, 거침없이 let me drive, I'ma rollin'

Gettin' my kicks on my way, yeah, I'm flyin'

Can I get? Can I get? Can I get you? 어서 와

Nobody, (Nobody) 내 옆에 앉을래? (Ah, ah-ah)

Nobody-body, nobody but you (Nobody but you)

Nobody, (Nobody) 너여야 해 (Yeah, hey)

우리 둘이 눈이 부시게, nobody, nobody

No-no-no-no-no-no-nobody (Oh, oh-oh)

No-no-no-no-no-no-nobody (Ow)

Damn, 거침없이 let me drive, I'ma rollin'

Gettin' my kicks on my way, yeah, I'm flyin'

Can I get? Can I get? Can I get you? 어서 와

Nobody, (Nobody) 너만이 가능해 (Ah, ah-ah)

Nobody-body, nobody but you (Nobody but you)

Nobody, (Nobody) 너여야 해 (Yeah, hey)

우리 둘이 눈이 부시게, nobody, nobody

One, two, three, four

그 정도면 충분한 걸 (Oh-oh)

And I can't stop, 전부 걸고

내게 bettin'해야 좋을 거야

One, two, three, four

그 정도면 충분한 걸

And I can't stop, 지금부터

전부 각오해야 좋을 거야

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

Wow!

You never, never ever, don't stop

Also, don't bother listening to what they say

You ready? I've never met nobody

Nobody like you

I can only trust you

Come right to me

Nobody's like you, like, like you

A drive just for the two of us

Open up everything

This is a very wonderful dream

My spontaneous trip

Damn, without hesitation let me drive, I'ma rollin'

Gettin' my kicks on my way, yeah, I'm flyin'

Can I get? Can I get? Can I get you? Come on

Nobody, (Nobody) Would you like to sit next to me? (Ah, ah-ah)

Nobody-body, nobody but you (Nobody but you)

Nobody, (Nobody) It has to be you (Yeah, hey)

The two of us are dazzling, nobody, nobody

One, two, three, four

That's enough

And I can't stop, you must be

It'll probably be crazy good

Zero to sixty

In that short moment

Destiny changes like, like you

A drive just for the two of us

Hurry and open everything

Even if I wake up, it's still a dream

Jump in together, come in

Damn, let me drive without hesitation, I'ma rollin'

Gettin' my kicks on my way, yeah, I'm flyin'

Can I get? Can I get? Can I get you? 어서 와

Nobody, (Nobody) Would you like to sit next to me? (Ah, ah-ah)

Nobody-body, nobody but you (Nobody but you)

Nobody, (Nobody) It has to be you (Yeah, hey)

The two of us are dazzling, nobody, nobody

No-no-no-no-no-no-nobody (Oh, oh-oh)

No-no-no-no-no-no-nobody (Ow)

Damn, Without hesitation let me drive, I'ma rollin'

Gettin' my kicks on my way, yeah, I'm flyin'

Can I get? Can I get? Can I get you? Come on

Nobody, (Nobody) Only you can do this (Ah, ah-ah)

Nobody-body, nobody but you (Nobody but you)

Nobody, (Nobody) It has to be you (Yeah, hey)

The two of us are dazzling, nobody, nobody

One, two, three, four

That's enough (Oh-oh)

And I can't stop, I bet everything

You better bettin' on me

One, two, three, four

That's enough

And I can't stop, From now on

You better ready for everything
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back