Nobody Knows
- Kiss Of Life -
- Kiss Of Life -
"Nobody Knows" thể hiện bởi Kiss Of Life vừa được phát hành vào ngày 8/11/2023 thuộc Mini Album thứ 2 Born to be XX của nhóm nhạc nữ Hàn Quốc. Bài hát truyền tải một ý thức giải phóng và ngợi ca tính chất cá nhân, khuyến khích người nghe hãy sống với con người thật của mình và tìm thấy niềm vui trong những trải nghiệm độc nhất của riêng họ.
Phiên âm:
Second track
Woo
Tonight, let's start the masquerade, I'm coming over
But nobody knows my little secret
Modeun geol boyeojugien jom ireujanni?
Akkyeo dwo, never talk, never tell
When you feel it, come and get it
Gamdanghae bwa, truth or dare, it's alright
Yeah, I could be there for you
Yeah, I can be there
Soljikan nareul wonhaetgeodeun
Jom deo gidaryeo I'll party all night
Yeah, get this party started
Let's get it started
Yeah, nobody knows (No)
Yeah nobody knows
Boineun daero minneun good time (Such a good time)
Yeah, such a good time together (Such a good time)
Yeah, nobody knows (No)
Yeah nobody knows
Amudo bon jeok eomneun dancing in shadow (Guess what)
Namanui good time forever (That's right)
Miso dwie sumgin naui villain gateun vibe
Guji sseuldeeomneun yaegin jal an haneun type
For real? (For real)
Huh? (For real)
And later in the night, jeo dalbit
Arae hollo seo gipeun eodumjocha (eodumjocha)
Duryeopji ana, babe
(Duryeopji ana, babe)
When you feel it, come and get it
Ikkeulliji neodo moreuge right
Yeah, I could be there for you
Yeah, I can be there
Eotteon nal sangsanghaenneunjineun
Ttaki naege jungyohaji ana
Yeah get this party started
Let's get it started
Yeah, nobody knows (No)
Yeah nobody knows
Boineun daero minneun good time (Such a good time)
Yeah, such a good time together (Such a good time)
Yeah, nobody knows (No)
Yeah nobody knows
Amudo bon jeok eomneun dancing in shadow (Guess what)
Namanui good time forever (That's right)
Yeah, what's good?
Take your time, take your time, time
Take your time, time, take your time, time, time
Let's flip that switch
I'm a wild, I'm a wild, wild
I'm a wild, wild, I'm a wild, wild, wild
Yeah, what's good?
Take your time, take your time, time
Take your time, time, take your time, time, time
Let's flip that switch
I'm a wild, I'm a wild, wild
I'm a wild, wild, I'm a wild, wild, wild (Make it wild, wild, wild)
When you feel it, come and get it (Woo)
Neodo nawa hamkke party all night (Party all night, all night, woo)
Yeah get this party started
Let's get it started
Yeah, nobody knows (No, ooh, I)
Yeah nobody knows
Boineun daero mideo, good boy (Such a good time, oh, yeah)
Yeah, such a good time together (Such a good time, I)
Yeah, nobody knows (No)
Yeah nobody knows
Deo gipi jayuroun dancing in shadow (Guess what)
Namanui good time forever (That's right)
Good time forever
Lời bài hát:
Second track
Woo
Tonight, let's start the masquerade, I'm coming over
But nobody knows my little secret
모든 걸 보여주기엔 좀 이르잖니?
아껴 둬, never talk, never tell
When you feel it, come and get it
감당해 봐, truth or dare, it's alright
Yeah, I could be there for you
Yeah, I can be there
솔직한 나를 원했거든
좀 더 기다려 I'll party all night
Yeah, get this party started
Let's get it started
Yeah, nobody knows (No)
Yeah nobody knows
보이는 대로 믿는 good time (Such a good time)
Yeah, such a good time together (Such a good time)
Yeah, nobody knows (No)
Yeah nobody knows
아무도 본 적 없는 dancing in shadow (Guess what)
나만의 good time forever (That's right)
미소 뒤에 숨긴 나의 villain 같은 vibe
굳이 쓸데없는 얘긴 잘 안 하는 type
For real? (For real)
Huh? (For real)
And later in the night, 저 달빛
아래 홀로 서 깊은 어둠조차 (어둠조차)
두렵지 않아, babe
(두렵지 않아, babe)
When you feel it, come and get it
이끌리지 너도 모르게 right
Yeah, I could be there for you
Yeah, I can be there
어떤 날 상상했는지는
딱히 내게 중요하지 않아
Yeah get this party started
Let's get it started
Yeah, nobody knows (No)
Yeah nobody knows
보이는 대로 믿는 good time (Such a good time)
Yeah, such a good time together (Such a good time)
Yeah, nobody knows (No)
Yeah nobody knows
아무도 본 적 없는 dancing in shadow (Guess what)
나만의 good time forever (That's right)
Yeah, what's good?
Take your time, take your time, time
Take your time, time, take your time, time, time
Let's flip that switch
I'm a wild, I'm a wild, wild
I'm a wild, wild, I'm a wild, wild, wild
Yeah, what's good?
Take your time, take your time, time
Take your time, time, take your time, time, time
Let's flip that switch
I'm a wild, I'm a wild, wild
I'm a wild, wild, I'm a wild, wild, wild (Make it wild, wild, wild)
When you feel it, come and get it (Woo)
너도 나와 함께 party all night (Party all night, all night, woo)
Yeah get this party started
Let's get it started
Yeah, nobody knows (No, Ooh, I)
Yeah nobody knows
보이는 대로 믿어, good boy (Such a good time, oh, yeah)
Yeah, such a good time together (Such a good time, I)
Yeah, nobody knows (No)
Yeah nobody knows
더 깊이 자유로운 dancing in shadow (Guess what)
나만의 good time forever (That's right)
Good time forever
Dịch sang tiếng Anh:
Tonight, let's start the masquerade.
"I'm coming over"
But nobody knows my little secret
Isn't it too early to show everything?
Save it, never talk, never tell
When you feel it, come and get it
Handle it Truth or Dare, It's alright
Yeah I could be there for you,
Yeah I can be there
I wanted an honest me
Wait a little longer, I'll party all night
Yeah get this party started, let's get it started
Yeah nobody knows (Know)
Yeah nobody knows I believe what I see
Good time (Such a good time)
Yeah such a good time together
(Such a good time)
Yeah nobody knows (Know)
Yeah nobody knows
Dancing in shadow (Guess what)
My own Good time forever (That's right)
My villain-like vibe hidden behind a smile
I'm the type of person who doesn't really talk about unnecessary things.
For real? (For real! For real)
And later in the night, standing alone under the moonlight
I'm not afraid of even the deep darkness babe
When you feel it, come and get it
You're drawn to me without even knowing, Right
Yeah I could be there for you,
Yeah I can be there
What kind of day did you imagine?
It's not really important to me
Yeah get this party started, let's get it started
Yeah nobody knows (Know)
Yeah nobody knows I believe what I see
Good time (Such a good time)
Yeah such a good time together
(Such a good time)
Yeah nobody knows (Know)
Yeah nobody knows
Dancing in shadow (Guess what)
My own Good time forever (That's right)
Yeah what's good!
Take your time, take your time time
Take your time time, take your time time time
Let's flip that switch!
I'm a wild, I'm a wild wild
I'm a wild wild, I'm a wild wild wild
Yeah what's good!
Take your time, take your time time
Take your time time, take your time time time
Let's flip that switch!
Make it wild, make it wild wild
Make it wild wild, make it wild wild wild
When you feel it, come and get it
Party all night with me too
Yeah get this party started, let's get it started
Yeah nobody knows (Know)
Yeah nobody knows, believe what you see
Good boy (Such a good time)
Yeah such a good time together
(Such a good time)
Yeah nobody knows (Know)
Yeah nobody knows more deeply and freely
Dancing in shadow (Guess what)
My own Good time forever (That's right)
Good time forever
