Bích Dao

Active Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2247 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,957 Tìm: 0
number one girl

Thể hiện: Rosé


Với giọng hát sáng, âm nhạc thời thượng, cách thể hiện truyền cảm, Rosé mang đến một câu chuyện của number one girl nhẹ nhàng mà chạm đến trái tim của người nghe nhạc. Những cảnh quay được sử dụng cho chiếc MV với kiểu quay, màu sắc đều có sự kết nối với number one girl để ta vừa nghe nhạc vừa xem vừa cảm nhận thứ âm nhạc của riêng Rosé.


Lyrics:

Tell me that I'm special

Tell me I look pretty

Tell me I'm a little angel

Sweetheart of your city

Say what I'm dying to hear

Cause I'm dying to hear you

Tell me I'm that new thing

Tell me that I'm relevant

Tell me that I got a big heart

Then back it up with evidence

I need it and I don't know why

This late at night

Isn't it lonely

I'd do anything to make you want me

I'd give it all up if you told me

That I'd be

The number one girl in your eyes

Your one and only

So what's it gon' take for you to want me

I'd give it all up if you told me

That I'd be

The number one girl in your eyes

Tell me I'm going real big places

Down to earth so friendly

And even through all the phases

Tell me you accept me

Well that's all I'm dying to hear

Yeah I'm dying to hear you

Tell me that you need me

Tell me that I'm loved

Tell me that I'm worth it

And that I'm enough

I need it and I don't know why

This late at night

Isn't it lonely

I'd do anything to make you want me

I'd give it all up if you told me

That I'd be

The number one girl in your eyes

Your one and only

So what's it gon' take for you to want me

I'd give it all up if you told me

That I'd be

The number one girl in your eyes

The girl in your eyes

The girl in your eyes

Tell me I'm the number one girl

I'm the number one girl in your eyes

The girl in your eyes

The girl in your eyes

Tell me I'm the number one girl

I'm the number one girl in your eyes

Well isn't it lonely

I'd do anything to make you want me

I'd give it all up if you told me

That I'd be

The number one girl in your eyes

Your one and only

So what's it 'gon take for you to want me

I'd give it all up if you told me

That I'd be

The number one girl in your eyes

The number one girl in your eyes
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back