Bài hát: ocean floor
Ca sĩ: Wave to earth
Bài hát "Ocean Floor" của Wave to Earth khám phá các chủ đề về sự cô lập, dễ bị tổn thương và khao khát thông qua phép ẩn dụ dưới nước gợi cảm. Lời bài hát thể hiện cảm giác sâu sắc về sự mất kết nối và mong muốn kết nối, được làm nổi bật bằng hình ảnh gợi ý về việc bị chìm và lạc trong bóng tối
Lời bài hát:
I can't see any shape right now
Oh, am I in the dark?
Oh, am I in the dark?
Feels like I am just out of reach
Could you hold my hands?
Oh, where did you go?
So baby, don't you lie
I know I'm goin' to die
On the ocean floor, hmm
If I could be anything
I'll be a single whale
On the ocean floor, hmm
My figure is turning vague
"Cause I am in the dark
Oh, am I in the dark? Mm, yeah
Feels like I am just out of reach
Could you hold my hands?
Oh, where did you go? Hmm
So baby, don" t you lie
I know I'm goin' to die
On the ocean floor, hmm
If I could be anything
I'll be a single whale
On the ocean floor, hmm
So baby, don't you lie
I know I'm goin' to die
On the ocean floor, hmm
If I could be anything
I'll be a single whale
On the ocean floor
Ca sĩ: Wave to earth
Bài hát "Ocean Floor" của Wave to Earth khám phá các chủ đề về sự cô lập, dễ bị tổn thương và khao khát thông qua phép ẩn dụ dưới nước gợi cảm. Lời bài hát thể hiện cảm giác sâu sắc về sự mất kết nối và mong muốn kết nối, được làm nổi bật bằng hình ảnh gợi ý về việc bị chìm và lạc trong bóng tối
Lời bài hát:
I can't see any shape right now
Oh, am I in the dark?
Oh, am I in the dark?
Feels like I am just out of reach
Could you hold my hands?
Oh, where did you go?
So baby, don't you lie
I know I'm goin' to die
On the ocean floor, hmm
If I could be anything
I'll be a single whale
On the ocean floor, hmm
My figure is turning vague
"Cause I am in the dark
Oh, am I in the dark? Mm, yeah
Feels like I am just out of reach
Could you hold my hands?
Oh, where did you go? Hmm
So baby, don" t you lie
I know I'm goin' to die
On the ocean floor, hmm
If I could be anything
I'll be a single whale
On the ocean floor, hmm
So baby, don't you lie
I know I'm goin' to die
On the ocean floor, hmm
If I could be anything
I'll be a single whale
On the ocean floor
