Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,566 Tìm: 0

Bài hát: One Kiss From You - Britney Spears

Lời bài hát

I'm dreaming of one kiss from you

A love long and true

We'll go on and on and..

I don't wanna hear that I'm too young

To know it's love that makes me feel this way

"Cause I don" t have to feel the heat of the sun

To know it's shining on me every day

When it's warm outside

And the look in your eyes

Is longing to show me the way

I don't want to wait

Just one kiss from you, and suddenly

I see the road laid out in front of me

You give me strength, you give me hope

And when you hold me in your arms

You make me whole

And I don't know just what I would do

Without one kiss from you

I don't wanna hear my time will come

When it feels like it's already here

We should learn to walk before we run

But why go anywhere when you're so near

"Cause when I reach out to you

So sad and confused

And feeling like I could cry

You dry my eyes

Just one kiss from you, and suddenly

I see the road laid out in front of me

You give me strength, you give me hope

And when you hold me in your arms

You make me whole

And I don" t know just what I would do

Without one kiss from you

I'm dreaming of one kiss from you

A love long and true

We'll go on and on and..

I'm looking for one kiss goodnight

To last all my life

On and on and..

Just one kiss from you, and suddenly

I see the road laid out in front of me

You give me strength, you give me hope

And when you hold me in your arms

You make me whole

And I don't know just what I would do

Without one kiss from you

I'm looking for one kiss goodnight

To last all my life

Lời dịch

Nụ hôn anh trao

Em luôn mơ về nụ hôn anh trao

Một tình yêu nồng nàn và vĩnh cửu

Mãi mãi không bao giờ đổi thay, mãi mãi..

Em không muốn nghe rằng mình còn quá trẻ

Chính tình yêu đã khiến em cảm thấy vậy

Em giờ không còn cảm thấy sức nóng của mặt trời

Vầng dương vẫn sáng soi mỗi ngày

Ánh dương kia đâu thể sưởi ấm con tim em

Em luôn mong khi nhìn vào đôi mắt anh

Em sẽ biết mình phải làm gì

Em kô muốn đợi chờ thêm nữa

Chỉ một nụ hôn thôi mà anh

Em bỗng nhìn thấy con đường trải dài trước mắt

Anh cho em sức mạnh, anh trao em hi vọng

Và mỗi lần ở trong vòng tay anh

Em luôn thấy thật bình yên

Và em không biết em sẽ làm được gì

Khi thiếu mất nụ hôn anh trao

Em không muốn vuột mất cơ hội của mình

Khi em dường như sắp nắm trọn trong tay

Chúng ta nên học đi trước khi học chạy

Vậy tại sao không đến một nơi nào đó khi mình gần bên nhau

Bởi khi em rời xa anh

Em thấy thật bối rối và buồn muốn khóc

Nhưng anh luôn lau khô giọt nước mắt em

Repeat

Em vẫn mãi đi tìm nụ hôn anh

Nụ hôn của đời em
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back