Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,034 Tìm: 0
Bài hát: One more time

Ca sĩ: Blink-182


"One More Time" là đĩa đơn thứ hai trong album phòng thu "One More Time" của Blink-182. Bài hát được ra mắt vào ngày 21 tháng 9 năm 2023, kèm theo video âm nhạc do Carlos López Estrada đạo diễn. "One More Time" là bài hát ý nghĩa nói về việc hãy bày tỏ tình cảm một cách chân thành khi còn có thể mà đừng chờ đợi thời điểm thích hợp. Hy vọng chúng ta sẽ không có "One More Time", và có thể bày tỏ tình yêu của mình mà không cần đến bi kịch.


Lời bài hát:

Strangers, from strangers into brothers

From brothers into strangers once again

We saw the whole world

But I couldn't see the meaning

I couldn't even recognize my friends

Older, but nothing's any different

Right now feels the same, I wonder why

I wish they told us, it shouldn't take a sickness

Or airplanes falling out the sky

Do I have to die to hear you miss me?

Do I have to die to hear you say goodbye?

I don't want to act like there's tomorrow

I don't want to wait to do this one more time

One more time

One more, one more time

One more time

I miss you, took time, but I admit it

It still hurts even after all these years

And I know that next time, ain't always gonna happen

I gotta say, "I love you" while we're here

Do I have to die to hear you miss me?

Do I have to die to hear you say goodbye?

I don't want to act like there's tomorrow

I don't want to wait to do this one more time

One more time

One more, one more time

One more time

One more time (One more time)

One more, one more time (One more time)

One more time

I miss you​
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back