Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 486 Tìm: 0

Lời bài hát thể hiện một tình yêu sâu đậm, nơi người hát xem đối phương là nguồn động lực và chỗ dựa tinh thần giữa những khó khăn của cuộc sống. Dù tự ti và cảm thấy mình chưa xứng đáng, họ vẫn không ngừng cố gắng, chỉ mong người ấy ở lại và chứng kiến sự trưởng thành của mình.

Bài hát: Overcome

Thể hiện: Shayda

Lời bài hát:


You make me addicted

Your words are expensive

Lead me through the crisis

Don't even think I deserve it

Baby, just waitin

Striving bit by bit

Just need you stayin

You'll see me shining

I feel so guilty, baby

I couldn't protect you

Making you sad from evil people

It come from jealousy

Also know that we better than them

A clean hand wants no washing

Sometimes, I wanna cry

So tired of this life

I'm not a divine

But only you

Willing to confide

Motivates me to try

Always by my side

You make me addicted

Your words are expensive

Lead me through the crisis

Don't even think I deserve it

Baby, just waitin

Striving bit by bit

Just need you stayin

You'll see me shining

They say you're no good

They're probably hiding under my bed

Be quiet, no one says you're dumb, yes

You're not even 1/3 of me

Why do you like teaching me so much?

Sometimes, I wanna cry

So tired of this life

I'm not a divine

But only you

Willing to confide

Motivates me to try

Always by my side

You make me addicted

Your words are expensive

Lead me through the crisis

Don't even think I deserve it

Baby, just waitin

Striving bit by bit

Just need you stayin

You'll see me shining
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back