Bài hát: Peanut Butter & Tears
Ca sĩ: DPR IAN
Vào ngày 04 tháng 08 năm 2023, nam ca sĩ DPR IAN đã cho ra mắt MV ca khúc "Peanut Butter & Tears". Bài hát bộc lộ sự vui tươi nhưng đang dần nhạt phai của tuổi trẻ và sự bất lực trong việc che giấu nỗi buồn vui của quá trình để trở nên hiểu bản thân và trưởng thành hơn.
Lời bài hát:
Sunday morning karaoke
Forgot my bills on the stove
I left home so long ago
That my tooth's been wigglin' for years, ooh
My peanut butter and your tears
Oh, why the sad face, dear?
I can't control all of my fears
It's 5AM and I have to go
The wind is tearin' up my eyes (We know, we know)
Friends tell me I look so dead
I think they're seein' through my disguise (They know, they know)
Where I've been
I get so friendly with strangers (Ooh, yeah)
The way I've been, I get so lost in my color
It took me some time
That my tooth's been wiggling for years
My peanut butter and your tears
Oh why the sad face dear
I can't control all of my fears (Ooh, yeah)
Soaked in glitter, never been so better
Danced away my feathers
Look at me in my leather, undressed
Soaked in glitter, never been so better
Danced away my feathers
Look at me in my leather
I hardly do as I am told
I feel the magic in those times (We know, we know)
I hate to see your tea get cold
From leaving the door open too wide
Where I've been
I get told I'm just a stranger (Ooh, yeah)
But the way I've been, I've returned as your lost lover
It took me some time
And my world's been wiggling for years
My peanut butter and your tears
Oh why the sad face dear
I can't control all of my fears
Soaked in glitter, never been so better
Danced away my feathers
Look at me in my leather, undressed
Soaked in glitter, never been so better
Danced away my feathers
Look at me in my leather
Go
Ooh, yeah
Ooh, yeah
Ooh, yeah
Ooh
Ca sĩ: DPR IAN
Vào ngày 04 tháng 08 năm 2023, nam ca sĩ DPR IAN đã cho ra mắt MV ca khúc "Peanut Butter & Tears". Bài hát bộc lộ sự vui tươi nhưng đang dần nhạt phai của tuổi trẻ và sự bất lực trong việc che giấu nỗi buồn vui của quá trình để trở nên hiểu bản thân và trưởng thành hơn.
Lời bài hát:
Sunday morning karaoke
Forgot my bills on the stove
I left home so long ago
That my tooth's been wigglin' for years, ooh
My peanut butter and your tears
Oh, why the sad face, dear?
I can't control all of my fears
It's 5AM and I have to go
The wind is tearin' up my eyes (We know, we know)
Friends tell me I look so dead
I think they're seein' through my disguise (They know, they know)
Where I've been
I get so friendly with strangers (Ooh, yeah)
The way I've been, I get so lost in my color
It took me some time
That my tooth's been wiggling for years
My peanut butter and your tears
Oh why the sad face dear
I can't control all of my fears (Ooh, yeah)
Soaked in glitter, never been so better
Danced away my feathers
Look at me in my leather, undressed
Soaked in glitter, never been so better
Danced away my feathers
Look at me in my leather
I hardly do as I am told
I feel the magic in those times (We know, we know)
I hate to see your tea get cold
From leaving the door open too wide
Where I've been
I get told I'm just a stranger (Ooh, yeah)
But the way I've been, I've returned as your lost lover
It took me some time
And my world's been wiggling for years
My peanut butter and your tears
Oh why the sad face dear
I can't control all of my fears
Soaked in glitter, never been so better
Danced away my feathers
Look at me in my leather, undressed
Soaked in glitter, never been so better
Danced away my feathers
Look at me in my leather
Go
Ooh, yeah
Ooh, yeah
Ooh, yeah
Ooh
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
