Bình Yên

Active Member
Credits
0
10 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2857 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,324 Tìm: 0
Phases Of The Moon

Thể hiện: Mỹ Anh
​

"Phases Of The Moon" là ca khúc nằm trong EP: "Phases Of The Moon" của nữ ca sĩ Mỹ Anh. Ca khúc thể hiện tâm trạng đau khổ của nhân vật chính khi chẳng thể nào quên được tình yêu trong quá khứ.


Lời Bài Hát

How many days should I wait?

How many days will this take?

Don't want to leave, don't want to stay

Been going round stuck in our ways

Don't wanna look, don't wanna face

What even is there left to say?

Rather pretend it's still the same

You're gone away

You're gone away

Ooh

Deep in my head just to be in your arms

In your arms

Ooh

I don't mind going insane holding on

Before it's gone

Don't look at all the mess we made

That your love's changing

Gripping on to what remains

It goes on and on

I'll wait until the light of day

And all the phases of the moon

Of the moon

All that I know

All we fought for

They sit around me

In ashes and bits of you

I been here before

But that's all I have left of you

I'll wait until the light of day

All phases of the moon

Till I forget all of you

Ooh

Deep in my head just to be in your arms

In your arms

Ooh

I don't mind going insane holding on

Before it's gone

Don't look at all the mess we made

That your love's changing

Gripping on to what remains

It goes on and on

I'll wait until the light of day

And all the phases of the moon

Of the moon

See your face

Through the lace

Dreams we made

Fade away
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back