Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 963 Tìm: 0
Bài hát: Picture

Ca sĩ: HYO


Ngày 22/08/2023 vừa qua Hyoyeon (với nghệ danh HYO) trở lại với ca khúc mới mang tên "Picture" trên nền tảng nghe nhạc trực tuyến và nhận được nhiều sự quan tâm của công chúng.

"Picture" thuộc thể loại dance pop với phần giai điệu đặc trưng của âm hưởng Dembow kết hợp với chất giọng trầm cuốn hút của Hyo khiến cho người nghe không khỏi nhún nhảy. Mọi người hãy cùng thưởng thức bài hát này nhé!


Lời bài hát:

I know you want this party

Come take a picture

I need ya focus on me

Come take a picture

Right now, right now

너와 나의 숨결 사이

엉키는 숨소리

Oh 뭐랄까

Right now right now

그려왔던 이 느낌

터질 듯한 눈빛

(You and me, you and me)

감싸오는 너의 Everything

멈추지 말고 Close to me

(더 자극해)

Oh baby,

We gon' make something

네 두 눈을 감아

내게 집중해 더

Let's make it last forever

I know you want this party

Come take a picture

I need ya focus on me

Come take a picture

아슬한 Freaky naughty

시작된 Secret party

선명히 새겨 Baby

Come take a picture

Ooh ooh ooh

Come take a picture, Baby

Ooh ooh ooh

Come take a picture

Right now, right now

숨 쉬는 걸 잊은 채 (어느 새)

바라보고만 싶게 해

네게 눈을 뗄 수 없어

On a spot 우리만 빼고 지워져

맞닿은 Two lips

(좀 미쳐도 돼)

투명하게 보여 Everything

네 눈에 담긴 Fantasy (가득히)

Oh baby,

We gon' make something

네 두 눈을 감아

내게 집중해 더

Let's make it last forever

I know you want this party

Come take a picture

I need ya focus on me

Come take a picture

아슬한 Freaky naughty

시작된 Secret party

선명히 새겨 Baby

Come take a picture

Come take a picture for me

Come take a picture for me

Yah

I know you want this party

Come take a picture

I need ya focus on me

Come take a picture

아찔한 Freaky naughty

둘만의 Secret party

이 밤을 새겨 Baby

Come take a picture

Ooh ooh ooh

Come take a picture, Baby

Ooh ooh ooh

Come take a picture

Ooh ooh ooh

Come take a picture, Baby

Ooh ooh ooh

Come take a picture

Phiên âm:

I know you want this party

Come take a picture

I need ya focus on me

Come take a picture

Right now, right now

Neowa naye sumgyeol sai

Eongkineun sumsori

Oh mweoralkka

Right now right now

Geuryeowatteon i neukkim

Teojil deuthan nunbit

(You and me, you and me)

Gamssaoneun neoye Everything

Meomchuji malgo Close to me

(deo jageukhae)

Oh baby,

We gon' make something

Ne du nuneul gama

Naege jipjunghae deo

Let's make it last forever

I know you want this party

Come take a picture

I need ya focus on me

Come take a picture

Aseulhan Freaky naughty

Shijakdwen Secret party

Seonmyeonghi saegyeo Baby

Come take a picture

Ooh ooh ooh

Come take a picture, Baby

Ooh ooh ooh

Come take a picture

Right now, right now

Sum shwineun geol ijeun chae (eoneu sae)

Barabogoman shipge hae

Nege nuneul ttel su eopseo

On a spot uriman ppaego jiweojyeo

Mattaeun Two lips

(jom michyeodo dwae)

Tumyeonghage boyeo Everything

Ne nune damgin Fantasy (gadeukhi)

Oh baby,

We gon' make something

Ne du nuneul gama

Naege jipjunghae deo

Let's make it last forever

I know you want this party

Come take a picture

I need ya focus on me

Come take a picture

Aseulhan Freaky naughty

Shijakdwen Secret party

Seonmyeonghi saegyeo Baby

Come take a picture

Come take a picture for me

Come take a picture for me

Yah

I know you want this party

Come take a picture

I need ya focus on me

Come take a picture

Ajjilhan Freaky naughty

Dulmane Secret party

I bameul saegyeo Baby

Come take a picture

Ooh ooh ooh

Come take a picture, Baby

Ooh ooh ooh

Come take a picture

Ooh ooh ooh

Come take a picture, Baby

Ooh ooh ooh

Come take a picture

English translations:

I know you want this party

Come take a picture

I need ya focus on me

Come take a picture

Right now, right now

In between your breath and mine (between)

The sound of our breathing (mixing, mingling)

Oh, it's like

Right now right now

This is the feeling I've been imagining

Passionate glances

(You and me, you and me)

Your everything softly encircles me

Don't stop, come close to me

(Thrill me more)

Oh baby,

We gon' make something

Close your eyes

Focus on me more

Let's make it last forever

I know you want this party

Come take a picture

I need ya focus on me

Come take a picture

Spine-tingling, freaky naughty

It's on, secret party

Engrave it clearly, baby

Come take a picture

Ooh ooh ooh

Come take a picture, baby

Ooh ooh ooh

Come take a picture

Right now, right now

Forgot to breathe (realizing suddenly)

You make me wanna watch over you (you make me)

Can't take my eyes off you

On a spot, only two of us (No)

Remain only our two lips touching

(It's okay to go a little mad)

Everything is clear now

The fantasy in your eyes (brimming)

Oh baby,

We gon' make something

Close your eyes

Focus on me more

Let's make it last forever

I know you want this party

Come take a picture (Yah)

I need ya focus on me

Come take a picture (Ooh ooh ooh)

Spine-tingling, freaky naughty

It's on, secret party

Engrave it clearly, baby

Come take a picture

Come take a picture for me

Come take a picture for me

Yah

I know you want this party

Come take a picture

I need ya focus on me

Come take a picture

Spine-tingling, freaky naughty

It's on, secret party

Engrave the night, baby

Come take a picture

Ooh ooh ooh

Come take a picture, Baby

Ooh ooh ooh

Come take a picture

Ooh ooh ooh

Come take a picture, Baby

Ooh ooh ooh

Come take a picture​
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back