Bài hát: Pretty Girl
Ca sĩ: Ice Spice & Rema
"Pretty Girl" của Ice Spice & Rema là ca khúc ca ngợi vẻ đẹp, tình yêu và sự chung thủy trong một mối quan hệ lãng mạn. Nó thể hiện sự ngưỡng mộ của người kể chuyện với đối phương và cam kết của họ trong việc nuôi dưỡng mối quan hệ mà họ chia sẻ.
Lời bài hát:
Mm
Stop playin' with 'em RIOT
Yeah, pretty gyal, me no do no kiss and tell
As long as you treat me well, I will treat you more than gem
Me no send my chain, you are my real flex
Oya, yeah, gimme promise, you ain't gonna bail on me
Lookin' at you got my eyes wide, damn (Got my eyes wide)
Lookin' at you got my eyes wide, damn, so outta this world like sci-fi (Grrah)
Lookin' at you got my eyes wide, damn (Lookin' at you got my eyes wide)
Lookin' at you got my eyes wide, damn, so outta this world like sci-fi
I am the one that got lotta bands
Who you becomin'? Well, that depends (Ah-ha)
Jump in the air, I perfect my stance (Ah-ha)
Jump to the floor, I just wanna dance (Hmm)
Yeah, you the one, there's no number two
If I had three wishes, I'd waste 'em on you
Watch what you say, got faces on me
No waist is on me
Yeah, yeah, oh
Yeah, pretty gyal, me no do no kiss and tell
As long as you treat me well, I will treat you more than gem
Me no send my chain, you are my real flex
Oya, gimme promise, you ain't gonna bail on me
Yeah, pretty gyal, me no do no kiss and tell
As long as you treat me well, I will treat you more than gem
Me no send my chain, you are my real flex
Oya, gimme promise, you ain't gonna bail on me
Grrah
I ain't been in love in a minute
Don't know what it was, but you get it (Uh-huh)
Big three words out ya mouth and you meant it
You can get it, play your cards right, bet it (Mhmm, grrah)
It's our life, so baby, let's live it
Haters super mad, we got 'em all livid (All livid, grrah)
Thinkin' 'bout my future, got you all in it (Like)
Shootin' for the stars, the sky has no limit (Grrah)
Yeah, pretty gyal, me no do no kiss and tell
As long as you treat me well, I will treat you more than gem
Me no send my chains, you are my real flex
Oya, gimme promise, you ain't gonna bail on me
Yeah, pretty gyal, me no do no kiss and tell
As long as you treat me well, I will treat you more than gem
Me no send my chains, you are my real flex
Oya, gimme promise, you ain't gonna bail on me
Ca sĩ: Ice Spice & Rema
"Pretty Girl" của Ice Spice & Rema là ca khúc ca ngợi vẻ đẹp, tình yêu và sự chung thủy trong một mối quan hệ lãng mạn. Nó thể hiện sự ngưỡng mộ của người kể chuyện với đối phương và cam kết của họ trong việc nuôi dưỡng mối quan hệ mà họ chia sẻ.
Lời bài hát:
Mm
Stop playin' with 'em RIOT
Yeah, pretty gyal, me no do no kiss and tell
As long as you treat me well, I will treat you more than gem
Me no send my chain, you are my real flex
Oya, yeah, gimme promise, you ain't gonna bail on me
Lookin' at you got my eyes wide, damn (Got my eyes wide)
Lookin' at you got my eyes wide, damn, so outta this world like sci-fi (Grrah)
Lookin' at you got my eyes wide, damn (Lookin' at you got my eyes wide)
Lookin' at you got my eyes wide, damn, so outta this world like sci-fi
I am the one that got lotta bands
Who you becomin'? Well, that depends (Ah-ha)
Jump in the air, I perfect my stance (Ah-ha)
Jump to the floor, I just wanna dance (Hmm)
Yeah, you the one, there's no number two
If I had three wishes, I'd waste 'em on you
Watch what you say, got faces on me
No waist is on me
Yeah, yeah, oh
Yeah, pretty gyal, me no do no kiss and tell
As long as you treat me well, I will treat you more than gem
Me no send my chain, you are my real flex
Oya, gimme promise, you ain't gonna bail on me
Yeah, pretty gyal, me no do no kiss and tell
As long as you treat me well, I will treat you more than gem
Me no send my chain, you are my real flex
Oya, gimme promise, you ain't gonna bail on me
Grrah
I ain't been in love in a minute
Don't know what it was, but you get it (Uh-huh)
Big three words out ya mouth and you meant it
You can get it, play your cards right, bet it (Mhmm, grrah)
It's our life, so baby, let's live it
Haters super mad, we got 'em all livid (All livid, grrah)
Thinkin' 'bout my future, got you all in it (Like)
Shootin' for the stars, the sky has no limit (Grrah)
Yeah, pretty gyal, me no do no kiss and tell
As long as you treat me well, I will treat you more than gem
Me no send my chains, you are my real flex
Oya, gimme promise, you ain't gonna bail on me
Yeah, pretty gyal, me no do no kiss and tell
As long as you treat me well, I will treat you more than gem
Me no send my chains, you are my real flex
Oya, gimme promise, you ain't gonna bail on me
