Purpose
Thể hiện: Thai VG, 2Can
Thể hiện: Thai VG, 2Can
Album: "PURPOSE" gồm 11 ca khúc, đánh dấu hành trình âm nhạc mang đậm dấu ấn cá nhân của Thai VG – với sự góp mặt của loạt nghệ sĩ và rapper nổi tiếng, đình đám như: Suboi, Liu Grace, Vũ Thảo My, Long Nón Lá, 2Can, Kim Kunni, B Ray, Dub P, Lãng, Lil Wuyn, Kim Kunni.
Lời bài hát - Lyrics:
Hook:
Ngoài trời thì mưa ngâu
Khi bóng tối ta quay trở về
Cuộc đời làm ta đau
Cho ta nhìn thấu được lòng người
Ở ngoài đường phố vẫn nhớ tên anh
Dù qua bao nhiêu chặng đường
Để chạm mục đích đáng sống
Nhiều khi riêng ta 1 mình
Riêng mình ta
VERSE 1:
What's a life without a purpose
So many years that I put the work in
But nothing guarantee or certain
But I still got to do it cause I know its worth it
On the surface they think its perfect
But this life shit get crazy y'all
Made money and lost it all
But i bounced back
And stood tall
And these years just chasing paper
But felt like a part of me is missing
Everyday in the streets had to go and get it
If it aint bout money I wouldn't listen
I had to learn
And make a change
Cause some things dont feel right
Million thangs running thru my mind
When im laying there on them late nights
I wanted more
So I had to go alone
Down on a road less traveled
Seen the so call real break down and fold
Cause some shit to deep for them to handle
PREHOOK:
I had to turn the other way
I couldn't stay and be the same
I swear I tried to do it right
I had to go and be the change
I had to lose everything
Understand myself and go thru the pain
Now im coming back for it all
Coming back for it all!
VERSE 2:
Fuck how you feel
Everyday is the same drill
Been workin on the physical and the mental
Stay ready on the concrete 10 toes
Coming at the game with a different angle
So many things I had to do myself
So many times I failed
Dealing with the emotions I felt
To much pride to ask help
Never been the type to talk about the things I've done
I just want to grind till my time comes
Take a chance
No time waiting on the right one
Got to search until you find one
Everyday is a new day
To find ways to go get paid
Even when things dont go your way
Make a change cause there more then one way
I wanted more
So I had to go alone
Down on a road less traveled
Seen the so call real break down and fold
Cause some shit to deep for them to handle
Ngoài trời thì mưa ngâu
Khi bóng tối ta quay trở về
Cuộc đời làm ta đau
Cho ta nhìn thấu được lòng người
Ở ngoài đường phố vẫn nhớ tên anh
Dù qua bao nhiêu chặng đường
Để chạm mục đích đáng sống
Nhiều khi riêng ta 1 mình
Riêng mình ta
VERSE 1:
What's a life without a purpose
So many years that I put the work in
But nothing guarantee or certain
But I still got to do it cause I know its worth it
On the surface they think its perfect
But this life shit get crazy y'all
Made money and lost it all
But i bounced back
And stood tall
And these years just chasing paper
But felt like a part of me is missing
Everyday in the streets had to go and get it
If it aint bout money I wouldn't listen
I had to learn
And make a change
Cause some things dont feel right
Million thangs running thru my mind
When im laying there on them late nights
I wanted more
So I had to go alone
Down on a road less traveled
Seen the so call real break down and fold
Cause some shit to deep for them to handle
PREHOOK:
I had to turn the other way
I couldn't stay and be the same
I swear I tried to do it right
I had to go and be the change
I had to lose everything
Understand myself and go thru the pain
Now im coming back for it all
Coming back for it all!
VERSE 2:
Fuck how you feel
Everyday is the same drill
Been workin on the physical and the mental
Stay ready on the concrete 10 toes
Coming at the game with a different angle
So many things I had to do myself
So many times I failed
Dealing with the emotions I felt
To much pride to ask help
Never been the type to talk about the things I've done
I just want to grind till my time comes
Take a chance
No time waiting on the right one
Got to search until you find one
Everyday is a new day
To find ways to go get paid
Even when things dont go your way
Make a change cause there more then one way
I wanted more
So I had to go alone
Down on a road less traveled
Seen the so call real break down and fold
Cause some shit to deep for them to handle
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
