Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 804 Tìm: 0

Bài hát "Queenergy" toát lên sự tự tin, quyền lực và quyến rũ đầy năng lượng của nhân vật chính. Giai điệu sôi động cùng lời ca khích lệ việc yêu bản thân khiến người nghe cũng cảm thấy tràn đầy sức sống và cá tính.

Bài hát: Queenergy

Thể hiện: Mai Phương

Lời bài hát:


Verse:

Walk into the mall

Make another call

I don't wanna cause no trouble

Honor, fame galore

I can give it more

Get them eyes until I feel bored

Pay some fancy bills, pretty clothes to keep me warm

It's piercing through like gamma

Yeah I can control my aura

Pre-chorus:

Keep your eyes on me

You wanna wanna see the fantasy

I'm tellin' you this

Diamonds are a girl's best friend

Listen to me til' the end

If you wanna know the secret

Stand up, chin up, baby

Chorus:

Watch me, when I walk

It's queenergy, queenergy, queenergy, queenergy

Watch me, when I talk

It's queenergy, queenergy, queenergy, queenergy

Switch on, all of us are

Beauty queen, beauty queen, beauty queen, beauty queen

Feel it, turn it up

That queenergy, queenergy, queenergy, queenergy

Rap:

Surrounded by cameras' flash

Dazzle them eyes when I pass

Loving myself is class

Just one touch, I'll make it last

Follow me around the corner

Shower me with flowers

If you wanna hit that moment

Come and see me glowing

Hook:

Do you see me?

Yes, yes, yes, yes

Am I pretty?

Yes, yes, yes, yes

Feeling sexy?

Yes, yes, yes, yes

Are you ready?

Yes, yes, yes, yes

Pre-chorus:

Keep your eyes on me

You wanna wanna see the fantasy

I'm tellin' you this

Diamonds are a girl's best friend

Listen to me til' the end

If you wanna know the secret

Stand up, chin up, baby
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back