Bích Dao

Active Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2247 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,119 Tìm: 0
Rapunzel

Thể hiện: LISA, Megan Thee Stallion

Được xếp ở vị trí thứ 7 trong album Alter Ego là bài nhạc Rapunzel mà LISA hợp tác với nữ ca sĩ kiêm rapper Megan Thee Stallion. Cái tên "Rapunzel" bắt nguồn từ một nàng công chúa trong một câu chuyện cổ tích, cô nàng nổi tiếng với mái tóc dài kỳ lạ và kỳ diệu của mình. Từ ý tưởng này mà người nghe nhạc có Rapunzel của LISA và Megan Thee Stallion trong Alter Ego. Một bài nhạc sinh động, đầy cá tính khác mà Lisa gửi đến cho những người yêu thích âm nhạc của mình.



Lyrics:

It's the hot girl coach

And LISA

Hair down feeling like Rapunzel

Keep your doggies in a motherfuckin muzzle

Only one queen in the jungle

Only one queen

Only one

I don't window shop I big spend

If I got message I click send

You cant lie to me got a 6th sense

Feel my energy with some Himalayan incense

Living lavish while we still young

Spending that shit til we go dumb

Flashing them gold teeth all damn day

When I walk by I hear them say

Thats money

Thats motherfuckin money

Bitch tell me how you love me

Bitch tell me how

Thats money

Thats motherfuckin money

Bitch tell me how you love me

Bitch tell me how

Hair down feeling like rapunzel

Hair down feelin, Hair down

Hair down feeling like rapunzel

Hair down feelin, Hair down

(Meg)

Real hot girl shit

I'm the hood Rapunzel

50in my bundles

Louis v my duffel

Body tea for trouble

Made a mil at a show

Quarter mil on my throat

And if a bitch want beef I make a meal outta her

Damn I might be too pretty

What they finna do with me

Booty so big ass sitting up like new titties

Two chains on finna pull up with the roof missing

Poppin all my life

Bitches hating aint a new feeling

Living lavish while we still young

Spending that shit til we go dumb

Flashing them gold teeth al damn day

When I walk by I hear them say

Thats money

Thats motherfucking money

Bitch tell me how you love me

Bitch tell me how

Thats money

Thats motherfucking money

Bitch tell me how you love me

Bitch tell me how

Hair down feeling like rapunzel

Hair down feelin, Hair down

Hair down feeling like rapunzel

Hair down feelin, Hair down

(x2)

Need some me time gotta meditate

Level up level up bitch I levitate

In my pocket I got something you won't ever make

But I'm generous maybe you can have a taste

Anyway

Gotta go cause I'm running late

Everyday

Make a bag bitch you gonna hate

Hour or two

But this is my life baby I aint you
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back