Red Terror
Thể hiện: The Weeknd
Red Terror là một bài nhạc điện tử-pop thể hiện cho mối quan hệ tuy xa cách nhưng không mất đi "tia lửa ban đầu". Bài hát kết thúc bằng một tiểu phẩm gợi nhớ đến bài hát "Every Angel Is Terrifying" của Dawn FM. Track 20 trong Hurry Up Tomorrow (00XO Edition) phát hành vào 2025, Red Terror là một nhạc phẩm đáng để thưởng thức và suy ngẫm đến từ The Weeknd mà nếu bạn quan tâm đến âm nhạc của ca sĩ tài năng này thì có thể bấm vào video bên dưới để trải nghiệm ngay nhé!
Lời dịch tiếng việt Red Terror - The Weeknd:
Lyrics:
Oh, woah
Oh, woah
Oh, woah, woah
Oh, woah
Oh, woah
Oh, woah, woah
You're not heavy, I rocked you to sleep, I hold you for hours long
Never heavy, I won't let you weep
Hush, my child, you're mine
All my life, I try
Oh, you were never heavy, light just like a feather
I ran from the terror, the ground was red from the led
You were never scary, I knew you were special
My only intention, alone, I left to the west
Then moved to the city, eight months, we wеre pregnant
You came out so prеcious, in the snow, you would grow
Your mama loves you, you'll never be alone
Hush, my child, you're mine (I know, I know, I know, hey)
All my life, I try (Sorry, mama, sorry, mama, woah, woah)
To keep you warm, when I go (I go, I feel so cold without you, mama, I feel so cold without you, woah)
You're still my child, don't cry
Death is nothing at all, it does not count
I have only slipped away into the next room
Nothing has happened
Everything remains exactly how it was
I am I and you are you
And the old life that we lived so fondly together is untouched, unchanged
Whatever we were to each other, that we are still
Call me by the old, familiar name
Thể hiện: The Weeknd
Red Terror là một bài nhạc điện tử-pop thể hiện cho mối quan hệ tuy xa cách nhưng không mất đi "tia lửa ban đầu". Bài hát kết thúc bằng một tiểu phẩm gợi nhớ đến bài hát "Every Angel Is Terrifying" của Dawn FM. Track 20 trong Hurry Up Tomorrow (00XO Edition) phát hành vào 2025, Red Terror là một nhạc phẩm đáng để thưởng thức và suy ngẫm đến từ The Weeknd mà nếu bạn quan tâm đến âm nhạc của ca sĩ tài năng này thì có thể bấm vào video bên dưới để trải nghiệm ngay nhé!
Lời dịch tiếng việt Red Terror - The Weeknd:
Lyrics:
Oh, woah
Oh, woah
Oh, woah, woah
Oh, woah
Oh, woah
Oh, woah, woah
You're not heavy, I rocked you to sleep, I hold you for hours long
Never heavy, I won't let you weep
Hush, my child, you're mine
All my life, I try
Oh, you were never heavy, light just like a feather
I ran from the terror, the ground was red from the led
You were never scary, I knew you were special
My only intention, alone, I left to the west
Then moved to the city, eight months, we wеre pregnant
You came out so prеcious, in the snow, you would grow
Your mama loves you, you'll never be alone
Hush, my child, you're mine (I know, I know, I know, hey)
All my life, I try (Sorry, mama, sorry, mama, woah, woah)
To keep you warm, when I go (I go, I feel so cold without you, mama, I feel so cold without you, woah)
You're still my child, don't cry
Death is nothing at all, it does not count
I have only slipped away into the next room
Nothing has happened
Everything remains exactly how it was
I am I and you are you
And the old life that we lived so fondly together is untouched, unchanged
Whatever we were to each other, that we are still
Call me by the old, familiar name
