santa doesn't know you like i do
Ca sĩ: Sabrina Carpenter
Nếu bạn muốn nghe một bản tình ca mới vào mùa Giáng Sinh, hẳn là sẽ đáng tiếc nếu không chọn thưởng thức santa doesn't know you like i do của Sabrina Carpenter được sản xuất bởi Katie Czerwinski. Từ những nốt nhạc đầu tiên phát lên, bạn cảm thấy như đang nghe nhạc pop cũ ấy, giai điệu nhẹ nhàng mà bánh cuốn. Giọng hát của cô nàng Sabrina Carpenter thì ngọt ngào, truyền cảm, từng câu từ trong lời bài hát được thể hiện thật chân thật, nhiều cảm xúc.
Một điểm cộng khác là hình ảnh minh họa cho ca khúc nhạc Âu Mỹ này là chiếc bánh ngọt được trang trí mang đầy không khí Christmas. Một vài chỉ dẫn trên hình được cung cấp cho cảm giác rất cute, dễ thương. Mùa đông năm 2023, santa doesn't know you like i do là một trong những Christmas Song xứng đáng để bạn nghe nhạc và hát.
Lyrics:
Santa, doesn't know you like I do
I've been there through the good and bad
Know how to make you laugh
Kiss all your tears away babe
Only I can do that
Why don't you just come over
You've been acting so cold
No I don't want nothing crazy
Just wanna get you alone
And all of the snow is falling
I can make you fall too
So tell me whats on your wishlist
I want to make it come true
Santa, doesn't know you like I do
I've been there through the good and bad
Know how to make you laugh
Kiss all your tears away babe
Only I can do that
Santa, doesn't know you like I do
I know all of your favorite songs
Pick up each time you call
So why can't I be the one
To give you everything you want
I just want you to tell me
That you feel the same
I don't think I'm going to
Make it through the winter babe
Well don't you want to wrap me up
And mistle touch under the tree
He won't bring you somebody
That loves you more than me
Santa, doesn't know you like I do
I've been there through the good and bad
Know how to make you laugh
Kiss all your tears away babe
Only I can do that
Santa, doesn't know you like I do
I know all of your favorite songs
Pick up each time you call
So why can't I be the one
To give you everything you want
You're going to leave me all alone, on Christmas?
Baby, what'd I ever do to deserve all that?
Can't we just like, snuggle?
Underneath the tree
By the fireplace
You know I make those cookies you like
Santa, doesn't know you like I do
Well maybe this Christmas time
You'll finally realize
That I could be the one
To give you everything you want
Ca sĩ: Sabrina Carpenter
Nếu bạn muốn nghe một bản tình ca mới vào mùa Giáng Sinh, hẳn là sẽ đáng tiếc nếu không chọn thưởng thức santa doesn't know you like i do của Sabrina Carpenter được sản xuất bởi Katie Czerwinski. Từ những nốt nhạc đầu tiên phát lên, bạn cảm thấy như đang nghe nhạc pop cũ ấy, giai điệu nhẹ nhàng mà bánh cuốn. Giọng hát của cô nàng Sabrina Carpenter thì ngọt ngào, truyền cảm, từng câu từ trong lời bài hát được thể hiện thật chân thật, nhiều cảm xúc.
Một điểm cộng khác là hình ảnh minh họa cho ca khúc nhạc Âu Mỹ này là chiếc bánh ngọt được trang trí mang đầy không khí Christmas. Một vài chỉ dẫn trên hình được cung cấp cho cảm giác rất cute, dễ thương. Mùa đông năm 2023, santa doesn't know you like i do là một trong những Christmas Song xứng đáng để bạn nghe nhạc và hát.
Lyrics:
Santa, doesn't know you like I do
I've been there through the good and bad
Know how to make you laugh
Kiss all your tears away babe
Only I can do that
Why don't you just come over
You've been acting so cold
No I don't want nothing crazy
Just wanna get you alone
And all of the snow is falling
I can make you fall too
So tell me whats on your wishlist
I want to make it come true
Santa, doesn't know you like I do
I've been there through the good and bad
Know how to make you laugh
Kiss all your tears away babe
Only I can do that
Santa, doesn't know you like I do
I know all of your favorite songs
Pick up each time you call
So why can't I be the one
To give you everything you want
I just want you to tell me
That you feel the same
I don't think I'm going to
Make it through the winter babe
Well don't you want to wrap me up
And mistle touch under the tree
He won't bring you somebody
That loves you more than me
Santa, doesn't know you like I do
I've been there through the good and bad
Know how to make you laugh
Kiss all your tears away babe
Only I can do that
Santa, doesn't know you like I do
I know all of your favorite songs
Pick up each time you call
So why can't I be the one
To give you everything you want
You're going to leave me all alone, on Christmas?
Baby, what'd I ever do to deserve all that?
Can't we just like, snuggle?
Underneath the tree
By the fireplace
You know I make those cookies you like
Santa, doesn't know you like I do
Well maybe this Christmas time
You'll finally realize
That I could be the one
To give you everything you want
