Says It
- Kiss Of Life -
- Kiss Of Life -
Bài hát "Says It" thể hiện bởi Kiss of Life vừa được phát hành vào ngày 8/11/2023 thuộc Mini Album thứ 2 Born to be XX của nhóm nhạc nữ Hàn Quốc. Bài hát khai thác chủ đề về tình yêu tuổi trẻ và sự ngập ngừng trong việc bày tỏ cảm xúc, trong khi cũng nhấn mạnh tầm quan trọng của sự chân thành và việc diễn tả cảm xúc thật của mình.
Phiên âm:
We were too young to realize
What is happening inside our hearts
Boiji anneun munteumeseo
Dudeurilkka mangseorideon
Waenji oraen sigan majuhal geot gata
Everytime I see your eyes, yes
Alji mothal maeumeun
Keojigiman haetji
But honesty's all we need, honey
Seuchideon ne sonkkeute
Sanggwaneopseojyeo
No need to hesitate, boy
Wanbyeokan scenarioneun
Eomneun geol almyeonseodo nan
Just come on closer
Be my babe
There's no time we can waste
Only one thing to say
Says it, love
Say the word, love
Heukbaek gatdeon nae sale
Muldeullyeo jwo, what's the name?
Says it, love
Say the word, love
Hm, now we here, what can I say?
Ireon daehwaneun cheoeumira eosaekagin hande
Najunge huhoehagin sileo, I won't hesitate
Geureoni arajwosseumyeon hae, I ain't play the game
Just wanna know, neodo nawa gateulkka gwayeon
Du nuni majuchyeosseul ttae neukkyeotdeon silence
Shh, goyoham wiro beonjineun colors
Ige sarangi animyeon what should I say, darling?
But honesty's all we need, honey
Bichideon ne pyojeonge
Singyeong sseujiman
No need to be afraid, boy
Nae mamsok scenario
Majimagen nega isseo
Just come on closer
Be my babe
There's no time we can waste
Only one thing to say
Says it, love
Say the word, love
Heukbaek gatdeon nae sale
Muldeullyeo jwo, what's the name?
Says it, love
Say the word, love
Hey, kkeutkkeunnae samkin geu mal
All the things that you showed me was love (Says it, love)
There's no time we can waste (Yeah)
Only one thing to say (Ooh)
Says it, love (Oh, love)
Say the word, love
Bureopji ana dareun geon
Urimanui geureul sseo (Oh)
Says it, love (Say love, say love)
Say the word, love
I just wanna be right on your side
Geujeo eodiseodeunji, I'll be your pride
Oh, just say it, right now
Says it, love
Always wanna be right on your side
Geujeo eodiseodeunji, I'll be your fire
Says it, love
Say the word, love
Hey, ijen na al geot gata
All the things that you taught me was love
Mm-mm
Lời bài hát:
We were too young to realize
What is happening inside our hearts
보이지 않는 문틈에서
두드릴까 망설이던
왠지 오랜 시간 마주할 것 같아
Everytime I see your eyes, yes
알지 못할 마음은
커지기만 했지
But honesty's all we need, honey
스치던 네 손끝에
상관없어져
No need to hesitate, boy
완벽한 scenario는
없는 걸 알면서도 난
Just come on closer
Be my babe
There's no time we can waste
Only one thing to say
Says it, love
Say the word, love
흑백 같던 내 삶에
물들여 줘, what's the name?
Says it, love
Say the word, love
Hm, now we here, what can I say?
이런 대화는 처음이라 어색하긴 한데
나중에 후회하긴 싫어, I won't hesitate
그러니 알아줬으면 해, I ain't play the game
Just wanna know, 너도 나와 같을까 과연
두 눈이 마주쳤을 때 느꼈던 silence
Shh, 고요함 위로 번지는 colors
이게 사랑이 아니면 what should I say, darling?
But honesty's all we need, honey
비치던 네 표정에
신경 쓰지만
No need to be afraid, boy
내 맘속 scenario
마지막엔 네가 있어
Just come on closer
Be my babe
There's no time we can waste
Only one thing to say
Says it, love
Say the word, love
흑백 같던 내 삶에
물들여 줘, what's the name?
Says it, love
Say the word, love
Hey, 끝끝내 삼킨 그 말
All the things that you showed me was love (Says it, love)
There's no time we can waste (Yeah)
Only one thing to say (Ooh)
Says it, love (Oh, love)
Say the word, love
부럽지 않아 다른 건
우리만의 글을 써 (Oh)
Says it, love (Say love, say love)
Say the word, love
I just wanna be right on your side
그저 어디서든지, I'll be your pride
Oh, just say it, right now
Says it, love
Always wanna be right on your side
그저 어디서든지, I'll be your fire
Says it, love
Say the word, love
Hey, 이젠 나 알 것 같아
All the things that you taught me was love
Mm-mm
Dịch sang tiếng Anh:
We were too young to realize
What is happening inside our hearts
I hesitated to knock on the invisible door.
For some reason, I feel like we'll be seeing each other for a long time
Everytime I see my eyes yes
The feeling of not knowing only grew bigger.
But honesty's all we need honey
It doesn't matter what your fingertips passed by
No need to hesitate boy
Even though I know there is no perfect scenario, I
Just come on closer be my babe
There's no time
We can waste only one thing to say
Say it love, say the word love
Color my once black-and-white life, What's the name?
Say it love, say the word love
Hmm, now we here, what can I say?
It's my first time having a conversation like this, so it's awkward.
I don't want to regret it later, I won't hesitate
So I want you to know I ain't play the game
Just wanna know, are you the same as me?
The silence I felt when our eyes met
Shhh Colors spread over the silence
If this is not love, what should I say? Darling
But honesty's all we need honey
I care about your expression, but
No need to be afraid boy
At the end of the scenario in my heart, you are there
Just come on closer be my babe
There's no time
We can waste only one thing to say
Say it love, say the word love
Color my once black-and-white life, What's the name?
Say it love, say the word love
Hey, those words I finally swallowed
All the things that you showed me was love
(Says it love)
There's no time
We can waste only one thing to say
Say it love, say the word love
I don't envy you. The other thing is, we write our own words.
Say it love, say the word love
I just wanna be right on your side
Just anywhere, I'll be your pride
Oh just say it, right now (Says it love)
Always wanna be right on your side
Just anywhere, I'll be your fire
Say it love, say the word love
Hey, I think I know now
All the things that you taught me was love
