Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 949 Tìm: 0
Scent Of You

- &TEAM -​

"Scent of You" thể hiện bởi &TEAM được phát hành MV chính thức vào ngày 6/12/2022 thuộc album First Howling: NOW của nhóm nhạc nam đa quốc gia gồm chín thành viên của HYBE Labels Japan . Đây là một bài hát mà khai thác những chủ đề về định mệnh, sự kết nối, và đón nhận những khởi đầu mới. Lời bài hát, được hát bởi các thành viên khác nhau của nhóm, truyền tải một ý thức đoàn kết và sức mạnh của những trải nghiệm được sẻ chia.


Phiên âm:

Nice to meet you, mada minu kimi e

Onaji nioi ni onaji metsuki

I feel your motion, hodokenu keikai

Wake up, it's getting closer

Me to me ga aeba kigatsuku

Kimi to no deai wa kitto like a déjà vu

There's no question bokuranara

We can make it together

(No way) dare toita to ka

(No way) doko kara kita ka

(No way) don'na kakoda to ka

(No way) son'na n dō demo inda

See how same we are (How do you feel)

Say no more, just stay there

I'm chasing scent of you

Kimi ni michibika re tsunagari atta unmei

We're going together, don't stop, it's taking it up, oh

Hikiyose rare ai hajimaru hitotsu no story

Let's make a new world, don't stop, it's taking it up

Don'na koto mo boku-tachi synchro

Toki ga kuru made mate jitto

Kono sekai ga kakaeta mondai

Tokiakasou, now that's who we are

I just realized

You're making me so high

Kasanaru emotion tachiagaru body

Moving on and on and on, so come on

(No way) dare toita to ka

(No way) doko kara kita ka

(No way) don'na kakoda to ka

(No way) son'na n dō demo inda

See how same we are (How do you feel)

Say no more, just stay there

I'm chasing scent of you

Kimi ni michibika re tsunagari atta unmei

We're going together, don't stop, it's taking it up, oh

Hikiyose rare ai hajimaru hitotsu no story

Let's make a new world, don't stop, it's taking it up

Yeah, anything, yeah, I'd do for you, you know?

Mitsukedashita bokura no truth

Inspiration, yeah, go look at the moon

And just howl all night, like we got nothing to lose

Kono deai kara tabi wa hajimaru

Tomoni kaku mirai kaete iku

I wanna show you, it's all for you

So, gotta tell ya, I'm chasing scent of you

Kimi ni michibika re tsunagari atta unmei

We're going together, don't stop, it's taking it up, oh

Hikiyose rare ai hajimaru hitotsu no story

Let's make a new world, don't stop, it's taking it up

Lời bài hát:

Nice to meet you, まだ見ぬ君へ

同じ匂いに同じ目付き

I feel your motion, 解けぬ警戒

Wake up, it's getting closer

目と目が合えば気が付く

君との出会いはきっと like a déjà vu

There's no question 僕らなら

We can make it together

(No way) 誰といたとか

(No way) どこから来たか

(No way) どんな過去だとか

(No way) そんなんどうでもいんだ

See how same we are (How do you feel)

Say no more, just stay there

I'm chasing scent of you

君に導かれ 繋がりあった運命

We're going together, don't stop, it's taking it up, oh

引き寄せられ合い 始まる一つの story

Let's make a new world, don't stop, it's taking it up

どんなことも僕たち synchro

時が来るまで待てじっと

この世界が 抱えた問題

解き明かそう, now that's who we are

I just realized

You're making me so high

重なる emotion 立ち上がる body

Moving on and on and on, so come on

(No way) 誰といたとか

(No way) どこから来たか

(No way) どんな過去だとか

(No way) そんなんどうでもいんだ

See how same we are (How do you feel)

Say no more, just stay there

I'm chasing scent of you

君に導かれ 繋がりあった運命

We're going together, don't stop, it's taking it up, oh

引き寄せられ合い 始まる一つの story

Let's make a new world, don't stop, it's taking it up

Yeah, anything, yeah, I'd do for you, you know?

見つけ出した僕らの truth

Inspiration, yeah, go look at the moon

And just howl all night, like we got nothing to lose

この出会いから旅は始まる

共に描く未来 変えていく

I wanna show you, it's all for you

So, gotta tell ya, I'm chasing scent of you

君に導かれ 繋がりあった運命

We're going together, don't stop, it's taking it up, oh

引き寄せられ合い 始まる一つの story

Let's make a new world, don't stop, it's taking it up

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

Nice to meet you, to you who I haven't seen yet

The same smell and the same look

I feel your motion, can't let my guard down

Wake up, it's getting closer

I will recognize when our eyes meet

I'm sure I'll meet you like a déjà vu

There's no question if it's us

We can make it together

(No way) Who were you with

(No way) Where you came from

(No way) What kind of past it was

(No way) It doesn't matter

See how same we are (How do you feel)

Say no more, just stay there

I'm chasing scent of you

Guided by you, destined to connect

We're going together, don't stop, it's taking it up, oh

Attracted to each other, starting one story

Let's make a new world, don't stop, it's taking it up

No matter what we do, we are in sync

Waiting 'til the time comes

Issues this world has to deal with

Let's solve it, now that's who we are

I just realized

You're making me so high

Overlapping emotion, rising body

Moving on and on and on, so come on

(No way) Who were you with

(No way) Where you came from

(No way) What kind of past it was

(No way) It doesn't matter

See how same we are (How do you feel)

Say no more, just stay there

I'm chasing scent of you

Guided by you, destined to connect

We're going together, don't stop, it's taking it up, oh

Attracted to each other, starting one story

Let's make a new world, don't stop, it's taking it up

Yeah, anything, yeah, I'd do for you, you know?

I've found our truth

Inspiration, yeah, go look at the moon

And just howl all night, like we got nothing to lose

The journey begins with this encounter

Will change the future we picture together

I wanna show you, it's all for you

So, gotta tell ya, I'm chasing scent of you

Guided by you, destined to connect

We're going together, don't stop, it's taking it up, oh

Attracted to each other, starting one story

Let's make a new world, don't stop, it's taking it up
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back