Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,330 Tìm: 0

Bài hát: See You Again - Miley Cyrus

Lời bài hát

I got my sight set on you

And I'm ready to aim

I have a heart that will

Never be tamed

I knew you were something special

When you spoke my name

Now I can't wait to see you again

I've got a way of knowing

When something is right

I feel like I must of know you

In another life

"Cause I felt this deep connection

When you looked in my eyes

Now I can" t wait to see you again

The last time I freaked out

I just kept looking down

I st-st-stuttered when you asked me what I'm thinkin' 'bout

Felt like I couldn't breathe

You asked what's wrong with me

My best friend Leslie said

Oh she's just being Miley

The next time we hang out

I will redeem myself

My heart it can't rest till then

Oo oh Oo Oh I, I can't wait to see you again

I got this crazy feeling

Deep inside

When you called and asked to see me

Tomorrow night

I'm not a mind reader

But I'm reading the signs

That you can't wait to see me again

The last time I freaked out

I just kept looking down

I st-st-stuttered when you asked me what I'm thinkin' 'bout

Felt like I couldn't breathe

You asked what's wrong with me

My best friend Leslie said

Oh she's just being Miley

The next time we hang out

I will redeem myself

My heart it can't rest till then

Oo oh Oo Oh I, I can't wait to see you again

I got my sight set on you

And I'm ready to wait

The last time I freaked out

I just kept looking down

I st-st-stuttered when you asked me what I'm thinkin' 'bout

Felt like I couldn't breathe

You asked what's wrong with me

My best friend Leslie said

Oh she's just being Miley

The next time we hang out

I will redeem myself

My heart it can't rest till then

Oo oh Oo Oh I, I can't wait to see you again

(See you again)

Oo oh Oo Oh I, I can't wait to see you again

Lời dịch

Tôi để mắt đến bạn và tôi sẵn sàng để chờ

Tôi có trái tim sẽ không bao giờ bị thuần hóa

Tôi biết bạn có gì đó đặc biệt

Khi bạn gọi tên tôi

Giờ tôi không thể chờ để gặp bạn lần sau

Tôi có cách để nhận biết khi có gì đó đúng

Tôi có cảm giác như tôi đã biết bạn ở một kiếp khác

Vì tôi cảm thấy 1 sự liên kết sâu sắc khi bạn nhìn vào mắt tôi

Giờ tôi không thể chờ để gặp bạn lần sau

[Chorus:]

Lần trước tôi đi chơi

Tôi chỉ nhìn xuống đất

Tôi lắp bắp khi bạn hỏi tôi tôi nghĩ gì

Cảm giác giống như tôi không thể thở

Bạn hỏi tôi có ổn ko

Bạn thân tôi Leslie nói "Oh, cô ấy hơi" Miley "1 chút"

Và lần sau chúng ta đi chơi

Tôi sẽ bù đắp

Trái tim tôi không thể chờ đến lúc đó

Whoa, whoa, tôi

Tôi không thể chờ

Để gặp bạn lần nữa

[Chorus]Tôi có cảm giác điên cuồng, sâu bên trong

Khi bạn gọi và hỏi để gặp tôi

Vào tối mai

Tôi không thể đọc ý nghĩ nhưng tôi có thể thấy biểu hiện

Là bạn không thể chờ để gặp tôi lần sau

[Chorus]Tôi để mắt đến bạn và tôi sẵn sàng để chờ

[Chorus]Oh oh oh oh oh

Tôi không thể chờ để gặp bạn lần sau
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back