Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,922 Tìm: 0
Bài hát: Sensational

Ca sĩ: Chris Brown (Ft. Davido & Lojay)


"Sensational" khắc họa sức hút và sự khao khát mãnh liệt khi gặp phải một người có sức lôi cuốn và mê hoặc đối với người nghệ sĩ. Bài hát truyền tải niềm phấn khởi của tình yêu và sự theo đuổi niềm vui, làm nổi bật những cảm giác phấn khích và hưng phấn khi say mê một ai đó đặc biệt.


Lời bài hát:

[Intro: Lojay, Chris Brown]

Girl, you so beautiful when you move

Holy ghost, holy ghost

Holy ghost, holy ghost

[? ] (Uh-huh)

When you move, when you move (Yes)

[? ] (Ah)

Majo, majo (Let's go)

Majo, majo (Haha)

Majo

How you feelin'?

[Chorus: Chris Brown]

Sensational, yeah

Wetin I do for you, girl?

And I know, and I know, and I know, girl

I act a fool for you

Love's like a riddle, yeah

Give me the clues, solve the riddle

Oh, ah, oh

Laugh just a little, yeah

Life's pretty sweet, can't be bitter

[Verse 1: Chris Brown]

She tell me love her 'til the mornin', na-na-na

Love her 'til the nighttime, na-na-na

I don't get no body, yeah, I don't get no body, yeah

If you give me body, I'ma tell nobody else

Valley girl, she West Coastin' (Westside)

Now she want me pull skirts, so me pull skirt

Valley girl, she West Coastin'

You see it's obvious, it's obvious

[Chorus: Chris Brown]

Sensational, yeah

Wetin I do for you, girl?

And I know, and I know, and I know, girl

I act a fool for you

Love's like a riddle, yeah

Give me the clues, solve the riddle

Oh, ah, oh

Laugh just a little, yeah

Life's pretty sweet, can't be bitter

[Verse 2: Chris Brown]

This one, she's final, yeah

If she want this, then she got this

She no be controllin', yeah

When she dance it, she wind it

She make me wan' give her body backshots (Body)

Give her body backshots (Body)

Give her body backshots (Body)

Woah-woah-woah-woah, oh

[Verse 3: Davido]

Bad shele wey I jam for NYC (Yeah)

Big kele, she carry the best I've seen (Yeah)

Steady be ready in the assassin (Woah)

Sweeting my belly, you're like cake icing (Woah)

One thing jelly, eggplant emoji

Soul Train when I slide it in

Now she watchin' me like televi

[Chorus: Chris Brown, Davido, Chris Brown & Davido]

Sensational (Sensational), yeah

Wetin I do for you, girl? (Wetin I do)

And I know, and I know, and I know, girl

I act a fool for you

Love's like a riddle, yeah

Give me the clues, solve the riddle

Oh, ah, oh

Laugh just a little, yeah

Life's pretty sweet, can't be bitter (Yeah, yeah)

[Verse 4: Lojay]

Gyal, I only need your house address

Miss you when I pull up with my [tekker]set?

No put di wife on the internet

I'm a presidential, it be Roosevelt, oh no

Goody-goody

Gyal, your goody-goody bam-bam (Bam-bam)

I need you now-now

Put me on fire like a lantern

Girl, you taste so divine, yeah

And I wonder why you so, so, so, so

[Chorus: Chris Brown, Lojay]

Sensational (Oh, yeah, so sensational), yeah

Wetin I do for you, girl? (Can I do for you, girl)

And I know, and I know, and I know, girl (Ooh)

I act a fool for you

Love's like a riddle, yeah (Ooh)

Give me the clues, solve the riddle (Give me)

Oh, ah, oh

Laugh just a little, yeah (Laugh just a little)

Life's pretty sweet, can't be bitter (Oh, ah-ah)

Sensational, yeah (Sensational)

Wetin I do for you, girl? (Hey, sensational)

And I know, and I know, and I know, girl (Oh-woah)

I act a fool for you

Love's like a riddle, yeah

Give me the clues, solve the riddle (Sensational)

Oh, ah, oh

Laugh just a little, yeah

Life's pretty sweet, can't be bitter (Sensational)​
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back