Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 465 Tìm: 0

Bài hát thể hiện sự mệt mỏi và bế tắc trong một mối quan hệ đầy rắc rối, khi những sự chia tay và xung đột lặp đi lặp lại. Dù đã từng yêu rất nhiều, nhân vật trong bài hát cuối cùng nhận ra sự giải thoát và nhẹ nhõm khi rời bỏ mối quan hệ ấy.

Bài hát: Separation

Thể hiện: Shayda

Lời bài hát:


Why so many separations?

What will be my motivation?

I lost again my patience

Endless procrastination

I always fear losing you

But now why I still don't feel

Enjoy, comfortable with you

Don't know how to fit you

I'm so suffocated

And tired of having

To please you, boy

To serve you, boy

This decision is very painful

But it's the best way for both of us

What must I do? What should I do?

I don't wanna see you sad when I leave you

Mistake, complicate then sorry

Keep repeat, who do you see me as?

Quarrel, trouble, broke up then hold

Keep repeat, who do you see me as?

Why so many separations?

What will be my motivation?

I lost again my patience

Endless procrastination

I used to think I'd not survive

Without you in my life

But it's been three weeks

I moved on quickly

Suddenly feel relieved

That's truth, baby

Obviously I loved you so much at that time?

I swear right, tell me why?

I've pushed aside everything that comes around

Always the only one holding you down

Mistake, complicate then sorry

Keep repeat, who do you see me as?

Quarrel, trouble, broke up then hold

Keep repeat, who do you see me as?

Why so many separations?

What will be my motivation?

I lost again my patience

Endless procrastination
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back