Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 2,180 Tìm: 0

Bài hát: Set Fire To The Rain

Ca sĩ: Adele

Lời bài hát:


I let it fall, my heart,

And as it fell, you rose to claim it

It was dark and I was over

Until you kissed my lips and you saved me

My hands, they're strong

But my knees were far too weak

To stand in your arms

Without falling to your feet

But there's a side to you

That I never knew, never knew.

All the things you'd say

They were never true, never true,

And the games you play

You would always win, always win.

(Chorus :)

But I set fire to the rain,

Watched it pour as I touched your face,

Well, it burned while I cried

"Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name!

When I lay with you

I could stay there

Close my eyes

Feel you" re here forever

You and me together

Nothing gets better

"Cause there" s a side to you

That I never knew, never knew,

All the things you'd say,

They were never true, never true,

And the games you play

You would always win, always win.

(Chorus :)

But I set fire to the rain,

Watched it pour as I touched your face,

Well, it burned while I cried

"Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name!

I set fire to the rain

And I threw us into the flames

Well, it felt something died

" Cause I knew that that was the last time, the last time!

Sometimes I wake up by the door,

That heart you caught, must be waiting for you

Even now that we're already over

I can't help myself from looking for you.

(Chorus :)

I set fire to the rain,

Watch it pour as I touch your face,

Well, it burned while I cried

"Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name

I set fire to the rain,

And I threw us into the flames

Well, it felt something died

" Cause I knew that was the last time

The last time, oh, oh!

Let it burn

Let it burn

Let it burn

Lời dịch:

Em thả trái tim mình rơi xuống

Trong khi chơi vơi, anh đã xuất hiện và nâng đỡ nó.

Màn đêm tăm tối, còn em tuyệt vọng,

Cho đến khi anh xuất hiện, hôn lên bờ môi và cứu vớt tình em.

Đôi tay em đủ mạnh, nhưng đôi chân lại quá yếu đuối.. để có thể đứng trong vòng tay anh mà không gục ngã dưới chân anh.

ĐK1:

Nhưng có điều gì đó ở anh mà em không bao giờ hiểu, không bao giờ hiểu được.

Những điều anh nói, tất cả đều là giả dối, là giả dối.

Những trò anh chơi, anh luôn là người thắng, người chiến thắng.

Đk2:

Nhưng em sẽ đốt cháy màn mưa

Nhìn mưa trút trong khi em chạm vào mặt anh.

Cứ để lửa bùng cháy và nước mắt cứ rơi,

Bởi em cảm thấy nó đang gào thét tên anh, gào thét tên anh.

Khi nằm bên anh, em có thể nằm mãi đó, nhắm nghiền đôi mắt

Cảm nhận anh mãi nơi đây.

Anh cùng em, ta bên nhau, không chi sánh bằng.

(ĐK1) (ĐK2)

Đốt cháy màn mưa

Và vứt tình ta vào ngọn lửa

Em cảm thấy đâu đó có thứ đang chết đi bởi em biết.. em biết rằng đó là lần cuối, lần cuối của đôi ta.

Đôi khi, em sực tỉnh bên ngưỡng cửa

Trái tim bị anh giữ nên cứ mãi ngóng chờ anh

Dẫu biết tình mình nay đã hết thật rồi

Em vẫn luôn không thôi kiếm tìm anh.

(ĐK1) (ĐK2)

Oh, no

Cứ để lửa bùng cháy

Để lửa bùng cháy, oh

Để lửa bùng cháy!
 
Từ khóa: Sửa

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back