SHAPESHIFTIN '
- MINH, Mỹ Anh -
- MINH, Mỹ Anh -
Tối qua 26/10/2023, nam ca - nhạc sĩ MINH đã cho phát hành ca khúc "SHAPESHIFTIN'" kết hợp cùng nữ ca sĩ Mỹ Anh. Đây là ca khúc được MINH sáng tác hoàn toàn bằng tiếng Anh nói về sự trưởng thành của con người giống như một phép biến hình vậy, thoáng chốc ta đã biến thành một người hoàn toàn khác, không còn giống như xưa nữa. Tuy nhiên có một điều không thay đổi là ta luôn biết trân trọng bản thân và tự mình tiến về phía trước.
Lời bài hát:
Hmm hmm hmm hmm
Tương lai đố ai biết trước
Biết trước được
Vào ngày mai sẽ là ai trong gương trong gương
I'm staring in the mirror
I'm so happy at who's looking back
It's been a long time coming
So I'm glad I'm finally back on track
Been thinking 'bout the things I've said before
Like oh my God I should've loved me more
Oh I think, I think, I think
Maybe growth is growing on me
Trust me I'd be lying if I said I don't be running back to you at times
You got me questioning my decisions
But I ain't going back down
Down down down down
But I've grown grown to be on my own
In my zone, the focus is on me alone
I think, I think, I think, I think
Maybe growth is growing on me
SHAPESHIFTING
That's what we do
We don't stay the same
Shapeshifting
That's what we do
We don't stay the same
We don't stay the same
Shapeshifting
That's what we do
We don't stay the same
Shapeshifting, I'm on a mission
Loving myself though the world says I'm different
Learnt that forgiveness is really important
When they come at you with lies and opinions
I'm focused, zen like a lotus
Can't drag me down now
I'll float to the surface
Don't you know you can't break what so damn broken
Nothing to steal when there's nothing to notice
Time wasted, overthinking
Now spending shapeshifting
I've got my eyes in the prize and I won't let go
Time wasted, overthinking
I've got my eyes in the prize and I won't let go
Now spending shapeshifting
Maybe growth is growing on me
SHAPESHIFTING
That's what we do
We don't stay the same
Shapeshifting
That's what we do
We don't stay the same
We don't stay the same
I listen to the voices all my life
Saying grass is greener on the other side
But when you finally realize
You got all the time and space to grow here
Shapeshifting
SHAPESHIFTING
That's what we do
We don't stay the same
Shapeshifting
That's what we do
We don't stay the same
We don't stay the same
Shapeshifting
That's what we do
We don't stay the same
Shapeshifting
That's what we do
We don't stay the same
We don't stay the same
SHAPESHIFTING
That's what we do
We don't stay the same
