Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,427 Tìm: 0
Bài hát: Shhh

Ca sĩ: KISS OF LIFE


Bài hát 쉿 (Shhh) của KISS OF LIFE dường như nói về việc đón nhận những ham muốn của bản thân và tự tin thể hiện bản thân mà không sợ bị phán xét. Lời bài hát truyền tải cảm giác tự tin và mong muốn được sống thật với chính mình.


Lời bài hát:

Yeah I really want

Yeah I really want

Yeah I really want

Yeah I really want what I love,

I can't get enough

뻔히 보이는 네 표정에

쓰여진 Question mark

넌 원하게 될 거야 That girl like me

꿈에서 깨 We're just here to vibe

Yeah I really want

Yeah I really love

이게 나인 걸 전부 벗어 던진 모습은 Holy

Imma dance in the rain so slowly

Hey can u feel me now?

잊지 마 You're so special

One thing I know about you

너만 알고 있음 된 거야

누가 뭐라든지 넌 너야

맞지 않는 옷은 벗어 던져 Then I say

Back it up, Back it up

I wake u up up up up

Talk that 쉿

내 숨은 On your lips

(Now you get me right)

It's so sweet

날 따라 당당하게 네가 상상한 대로

Just like this

내 꿈은 On your lips

(Now you get me right)

Groove like this

날 따라 흔들어놔 흔들어놔 Baby

Yeah I really want

Yeah I really want

Yeah I really want

Yeah I really want

Yeah I really want

Yeah I really want

Yeah I really want what I love,

I can't get enough

내 표정 내 말투 다 Haute couture

지나가는 거리마다 들려 Who's that girl, huh?

본 적 없지 넌, Who's hot like this?

Worldwide 둘러봐도 They're not like this

6-inch heels, Walking in my zone

몰입해 있어 U better watch ya tone

알잖아 We want it more

Yeah I really want

What I love, I can't get enough

잊지마 You're so special

One thing I know about you

너만 알고 있음 된 거야

누가 뭐라든지 넌 너야

맞지 않는 옷은 벗어 던져 Then I say

Back it up, Back it up

I wake u up up up UP

Talk that 쉿

내 숨은 On your lips

(Now you get me right)

It's so sweet

날 따라 당당하게 네가 상상한 대로

Just like this

내 꿈은 On your lips

(Now you get me right)

Groove like this

날 따라 흔들어놔 흔들어놔 Baby

네가 느끼는 감정

자연스레 너를 이끌어가

[벨/하] And we going hard, Cuz we are

Just like this

We gotta move like this

(Now you get me right)

Walk like this

날 따라 당당하게 네가 상상한 대로

Just like this

We gonna snoop like this

(Now you get me right)

Groove like this

날 따라 흔들어놔 흔들어놔 Baby

Phiên âm:

Yeah I really want

Yeah I really want

Yeah I really want

Yeah I really want what I love,

I can't get enough

Ppeonhi boineun ne pyojeonge

Sseuyeojin Question mark

Neon weonhage dwel geoya That girl like me

Kkumeseo kkae We're just here to vibe

Yeah I really want

Yeah I really love

Ige nain geol jeonbu beoseo deonjin moseubeun Holy

Imma dance in the rain so slowly

Hey can u feel me now?

Itji ma You're so special

One thing I know about you

Neoman algo isseum dwen geoya

Nuga mweoradeunji neon neoya

Majji anneun oseun beoseo deonjyeo Then I say

Back it up, Back it up

I wake u up up up up

Talk that shwit

Nae sumeun On your lips

(Now you get me right)

It's so sweet

Nal ttara dangdanghage nega sangsanghan daero

Just like this

Nae kkumeun On your lips

(Now you get me right)

Groove like this

Nal ttara heundeureonwa heundeureonwa Baby

Yeah I really want

Yeah I really want

Yeah I really want

Yeah I really want

Yeah I really want

Yeah I really want

Yeah I really want what I love,

I can't get enough

Nae pyojeong nae maltu da Haute couture

Jinaganeun georimada deullyeo Who's that girl, huh?

Bon jeok eopji neon, Who's hot like this?

Worldwide dulleobwado They're not like this

6-inch heels, Walking in my zone

Moliphae isseo U better watch ya tone

Aljana We want it more

Yeah I really want

What I love, I can't get enough

Itjima You're so special

One thing I know about you

Neoman algo isseum dwen geoya

Nuga mweoradeunji neon neoya

Majji anneun oseun beoseo deonjyeo Then I say

Back it up, Back it up

I wake u up up up UP

Talk that shwit

Nae sumeun On your lips

(Now you get me right)

It's so sweet

Nal ttara dangdanghage nega sangsanghan daero

Just like this

Nae kkumeun On your lips

(Now you get me right)

Groove like this

Nal ttara heundeureonwa heundeureonwa Baby

Nega neukkineun gamjeong

Jayeonseure neoreul ikkeureoga

[Bell/Ha] And we going hard, Cuz we are

Just like this

We gotta move like this

(Now you get me right)

Walk like this

Nal ttara dangdanghage nega sangsanghan daero

Just like this

We gonna snoop like this

(Now you get me right)

Groove like this

Nal ttara heundeureonwa heundeureonwa Baby

Engsub:

Yeah I really want

Yeah I really want

Yeah I really want

Yeah I really want what I love,

I can't get enough

Can see your expression clearly

Written Question mark

You're gonna want That girl like me

Wake up from a dream, We're just here to vibe

Yeah I really want

Yeah I really love

This is me, everything off of me looks Holy

Imma dance in the rain so slowly

Hey can u feel me now?

Don't forget, You're so special

One thing I know about you

You're the only one who needs to know

Whatever someone says, you're you

Take off the clothes that don't fit, Then I say

Back it up, Back it up

I wake u up up up up

Talk that Shhh

My breath, On your lips

(Now you get me right)

It's so sweet

Follow me confidently, as you imagine

Just like this

My dream, On your lips

(Now you get me right)

Groove like this

Shake it, shake it with me, Baby

Yeah I really want

Yeah I really want

Yeah I really want

Yeah I really want

Yeah I really want

Yeah I really want

Yeah I really want what I love,

I can't get enough

My face, way of talking, all Haute couture

I can hear it everywhere, Who's that girl, huh?

You haven't seen, Who's hot like this?

Worldwide, even if you look around, They're not like this

6-inch heels, Walking in my zone

So into it, U better watch ya tone

You know it, We want it more

Yeah I really want

What I love, I can't get enough

Don't forget, You're so special

One thing I know about you

You're the only one who needs to know

Whatever someone says, you're you

Take off the clothes that don't fit, Then I say

Back it up, Back it up

I wake u up up up up UP

Talk that Shhh

My breath, On your lips

(Now you get me right)

It's so sweet

Follow me confidently, as you imagine

Just like this

My dream, On your lips

(Now you get me right)

Groove like this

Shake it, shake it with me, Baby

How you feel

Lead you naturally

And we going hard, Cuz we are

Just like this

We gotta move like this

(Now you get me right)

Walk like this

Follow me confidently, as you imagine

Just like this

We gonna snoop like this

(Now you get me right)

Groove like this

Shake it, shake it with me, Baby​
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back