Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,095 Tìm: 0
Shopper

- IU -​

"Shopper" thể hiện bởi IU (아이유) vừa được phát hành MV chính thức vào ngày hôm nay 20/2/2024, thuộc EP The Winning của nữ ca sĩ người Hàn Quốc. Bài hát đào sâu vào những chủ đề về sự bảo vệ quyền lợi người tiêu dùng, khao khát về của cải vật chất, và theo đuổi sự thỏa mãn cá nhân thông qua việc mua sắm.


Phiên âm:

Ajikdo nan

Deo gajigo sipeo

Yeah, I want more

I'll get it more, more

Seolleneun ge

Ireokena maneun geol

Oh, I want all

I must have all, all

Jeonyeok ilgopsi

Noeurui palleteu

I need it, course

I'll take it, course, course

Gaseum teojil deut

Nae ireumeul oechineun moksori

Oh, it's so worth

It's more than what, what

Ppaegoki jeogeun wishlist

Ppajimeopsi gajil ttaekkaji

Take what you want

No matter who calls you a freak

Seolmyeonghal pillyo eopseo

Na geuttaewaneun dareun geol wonhae, wonhae

Let's go haul

Deo mieoteojil mankeum da chaewo, oh, oh-oh

Look around

Siganeun jjalba deo ppalli gajyeo, oh, woah-oh-oh

Shop all day, ayy, ayy, ayy

Greed is free, ayy, ayy, ayy, oh

Go make your own

Gajireo taeeonan geotcheoreom

I syabeun mun datji ana neul, yeongwonhi

Majimak sojeol

Sumui cheot mogeum

It's time to show

Go make it sure, sure

Seungnireul apdun

Maeumi dallil ttae naeneun sori

It's time to go

I'll make my goal, goal

Naegeneun eopseo, Plan B

Mojori nae geosi doel ttaekkaji

Take what you want

No matter who puts down you're greed

Jeokdanghironeun andwae

Nan hwolssin deo daedamhan geol wonhae, wonhae

Let's go haul

Deo mieoteojil mankeum da chaewo, oh, oh-oh

Look around

Siganeun jjalba deo ppalli gajyeo (i syabeun mun datji ana, bwa)

Pillyo eomneun geon eopseo

For my victory, even your jealousy (Mm-mm)

Na ijekkeot moreudeon

Sesangeul yoksim naebollae (Oh, let's go haul)

Let's go haul

Deo mieoteojil mankeum da chaewo, oh, oh-oh

Look around

Siganeun jjalba deo ppalli gajyeo, oh, woah-oh-oh

Shop all day, ayy, ayy, ayy

Greed is free, ayy, ayy, ayy, oh

Go make your own

Gajireo taeeonan geotcheoreom

I syabeun mun datji ana neul, yeongwonhi

Lời bài hát:

아직도 난

더 가지고 싶어

Yeah, I want more

I'll get it more, more

설레는 게

이렇게나 많은 걸

Oh, I want all

I must have all, all

저녁 일곱시

노을의 팔레트

I need it, course

I'll take it, course, course

가슴 터질 듯

내 이름을 외치는 목소리

Oh, it's so worth

It's more than what, what

빼곡히 적은 wishlist

빠짐없이 가질 때까지

Take what you want

No matter who calls you a freak

설명할 필요 없어

나 그때와는 다른 걸 원해, 원해

Let's go haul

더 미어터질 만큼 다 채워, oh, oh-oh

Look around

시간은 짧아 더 빨리 가져, oh, woah-oh-oh

Shop all day, ayy, ayy, ayy

Greed is free, ayy, ayy, ayy, oh

Go make your own

가지러 태어난 것처럼

이 샵은 문 닫지 않아 늘, 영원히

마지막 소절

숨의 첫 모금

It's time to show

Go make it sure, sure

승리를 앞둔

마음이 달릴 때 내는 소리

It's time to go

I'll make my goal, goal

내게는 없어, Plan B

모조리 내 것이 될 때까지

Take what you want

No matter who puts down you're greed

적당히로는 안돼

난 훨씬 더 대담한 걸 원해, 원해

Let's go haul

더 미어터질 만큼 다 채워, oh, oh-oh

Look around

시간은 짧아 더 빨리 가져 (이 샵은 문 닫지 않아, 봐)

필요 없는 건 없어

For my victory, even your jealousy (Mm-mm)

나 이제껏 모르던

세상을 욕심 내볼래 (Oh, let's go haul)

Let's go haul

더 미어터질 만큼 다 채워, oh, oh-oh

Look around

시간은 짧아 더 빨리 가져, oh, woah-oh-oh

Shop all day, ayy, ayy, ayy

Greed is free, ayy, ayy, ayy, oh

Go make your own

가지러 태어난 것처럼

이 샵은 문 닫지 않아 늘, 영원히

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

[Verse 1]

Even still

I want to earn more

(Yeah I want more, I'll get it more, more)

There are so many things

That hype me up

(Oh I want all, I must have all, all)

[Verse 2]

7p. M

Palette by the sunset flame

(I need it, course, I'll take it, course, course)

Shouting out my name

Until my heart explodes

(Oh it's so worth, it's more than what, what)

[Pre-Chorus]Fully written Wish list

Until I have 'em all

(Take what you want, no matter who calls you a freak)

No need to explain

I want something else

[Chorus]Let's go haul

Fill it up to make it burst

Look around

Time is short, make 'em all yours, oh

Shop all day, ay-ay-ay

Greed is free, ay-ay-ay, oh

Go Make your own

Like I was born to own

This shop will never close, forever

[Verse 3]

Last verse, first zip of my breath

(It's time to show, go make it sure, sure)

Heart is racing

In face of victory

(It's time to go, I'll make my goal, goal)

[Pre-Chorus]There is no plan B

Until I own 'em all

(Take what you want, no matter who puts down you're greed)

Enough is not enough

Let me dare, dare

[Chorus]Let's go haul

Fill it up to make it burst

Look around

Time is short, make 'em all yours

This shop will never close, look

[Bridge]Nothing's useless

For my Victory, even your jealousy

Let me take that leap of faith

[Chorus]Let's go haul

Fill it up to make it burst

Look around

Time is short, make 'em all yours

Shop all day, ay-ay-ay

Greed is free, ay-ay-ay

Go Make your own

Like I was born to own

This shop will never close, forever
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back