Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 222 Tìm: 0
Bài hát thể hiện sự ngán ngẩm với những cuộc trò chuyện xã giao vô nghĩa và mong muốn kết nối thật sự. Ca khúc nói lên nhu cầu được lắng nghe, thấu hiểu và tìm kiếm sự chân thành trong mối quan hệ.

Bài hát: Small talk

Thể hiện: Mỹ Anh

Lời bài hát:


Pardon please don't misunderstand

You're kind of cool

But this ain't for me, no

They say I will grow into it

But as of right now, don't mind me

I'd just rather skip the small talk

Wondering if you even cared

About me at all

This social energy

Left and right

I know that she's been trying to find

To find that real thing

She tells me if you got the time

Come back to mine, girl

Cause she don't got room for all the

How you've been

How I've been

I've been solo

Have you heard

Have you seen

I say no no

If that's all you're here for

Then I'm gon go, go

Hope you don't mind me

It's just that I'd just rather skip

The small talk

Wondering if you even cared

About me at all

Hope you don't mind me

So how you've been

How I've been

I've been solo

Have you heard

Have you seen

I say no no

If that's all you're here for

Then I'm gon go, go
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back