Bình Yên

Active Member
Credits
0
10 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2857 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 868 Tìm: 0
Smoke And Mirrors

Thể hiện: Thai VG, Liu Grace
​

Album: "PURPOSE" gồm 11 ca khúc, đánh dấu hành trình âm nhạc mang đậm dấu ấn cá nhân của Thai VG – với sự góp mặt của loạt nghệ sĩ và rapper nổi tiếng, đình đám như: Suboi, Liu Grace, Vũ Thảo My, Long Nón Lá, 2Can, Kim Kunni, B Ray, Dub P, Lãng, Lil Wuyn, Kim Kunni.


Lời bài hát - Lyrics:

Hook:

Smoke & Mirrors

Dont believe everything they say

Smoke & Mirrors

Dont believe everything you see

Verse 1: Thai VG

Damn here we go again

Spitting fire

Like im filled with patroleum

One thing they know about me

No controlling him

I've been that realist

Spitting real shit

Yes i am himmmm

When the smoke fades

Lights off

Rappers gettin treated like a tax break write off

Fame GOT YOU SINGING AND DANCE YOUR ASS OFF

They make you jump when they say so I aint talkin kris Kross

I've been thru it all

I paid the cost to be a real boss

I had to climb mountain to get here

While i see them takin the elevator

How you suppose to build character

When everything you about is made up and fabricated

Mental illness

And to much drugs

Got them all sedated

Pupils looking dilated

Be Careful for what you wish for cause you aint ready to take it

Hook:

Smoke & Mirrors

Dont believe everything they say

Smoke & Mirrors

Dont believe everything you see

Verse 2: Liu Grace

Shh stop the cap

I just hate the way they sound

Im banging on waxxx

I dont Clip: Copy paste

Wanna see me lose?

Whooooo gonna rap?

Who gonna adapt

Who gonna take off these mask

Who's gonna raise up these bars

And take this shit far

Used to fear of missing out

Now im joy of missing out

Listen to the money talk

Wonder how this game'll turn out

Droppin the name

I don't care

Talkin bout fame

Such a lame

Doing research

Numbers tell the tale

Smoke n mirrors isn't it real!

Lắc đích / gay joke / lip gloss

Lối sống phông m bạt đừng bao h nhận hip hop

Rapper giờ phải có 1 tí phốt

Nổi tiếng nhờ đó traffic tốt còn đi show

Hook:

Smoke & Mirrors

Dont believe everything they say

Smoke & Mirrors

Dont believe everything you see

Verse 3: Thai VG

I dont want to spend to much time with rappers

Cause they disappoint

Tryin to find a quick way up

Like buy-ing into some shit coins

I dont care

What you got goin

Im better off not knowing

They tryin to talk about it

And be open

I keep it moving I dont need closure

REAL ONES gonna make a way

No compromise

I dont feel none of your bullshit

Nor do I sympathize

We can get gangsta

But I suggest you be civilized

You and I

Man to man

Eye to eye

Let me break it down for ya

From my point a view

You doin to much to get on

Like you being used

Spit you out after being chewed at

Pimped out slapped up and abused

Over trying to get a million views

Clicks and likes and fake reviews

That just not what gangsta do!

Hook:

Smoke & Mirrors

Dont believe everything they say

Smoke & Mirrors

Dont believe everything you see​
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back