Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,421 Tìm: 0
Bài hát: So I Danced

Ca sĩ: DPR IAN


"So I Danced" là ca khúc thứ hai mà DPR IAN phát hành trong EP sắp ra mắt "Dear Insanity", sau 'Peanut Butter & Tears' của tháng trước. MV là câu chuyện kể về chàng trai khi bước vào một thế giới kỳ lạ. Ở đó anh cầm đầu một vụ trộm với hình dáng không có khuôn mặt và làm mọi thứ ngày càng trở nên hỗn loạn. Tuy nhiên, theo sau anh ta lại là một người đàn ông đeo mặt nạ kỳ quái - người sau đó được phát hiền là một phiên bản khác của chính anh ta.


Lời bài hát:

I just hope that someday someone would love me

There's no hellos

On our way to the show

Your sweet face is turning cold

As the fires begin to draw a little closer

I left all the water running at home (Oh shit)

Then drove around with a car that we stole

All of a sudden they just wanted to know

How I really feel

So I just danced

Feel you

Feel you

Feel you

I just danced

Feel you

Feel you

Feel you

Hello

Your beautiful roses are flat

Flamingos

Are turning into giant pink rats

Let me know

How many knives are in my back

Don't get cold

Your world is just about to crack

I left all the water running at home

Then drove around with a car that we stole

All of a sudden they just wanted to know

How I really feel

So I just danced

Feel you

Feel you

Feel you

I just danced

Feel you

Feel you

Feel you

I never thought it would come to this

What you like them struggles?

It's not your end of the story

God this sh*t sucks

MITO

I'm going

I left all the water running at home

Then drove around with a car that we stole

All of a sudden they just wanted to know

This is how I really feel

This is how I really feel

So I just danced​
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back