SODA POP
- Saja Boys -
(from "K-Pop Demon Hunters" soundtrack)
- Saja Boys -
(from "K-Pop Demon Hunters" soundtrack)
Bài hát "SODA POP" của Saja Boys, nhóm nhạc nam hư cấu trong bộ phim hoạt hình K-Pop Demon Hunters, mang giai điệu sôi động, ngọt ngào và dễ gây nghiện như một bản K-pop tươi sáng, nhưng ẩn sau đó là một tầng ý nghĩa đen tối. Lời ca ví "soda pop" như một thứ thức uống hấp dẫn, khiến người nghe muốn "uống" mãi không dừng, tượng trưng cho sự mê hoặc và cám dỗ. Trong bối cảnh phim K-Pop Demon Hunters, ca khúc thực chất là cái bẫy âm nhạc mà các thành viên Saja Boys - vốn là những con quỷ - dùng để thu hút, mê hoặc rồi "uống cạn" linh hồn khán giả. Sự đối lập giữa vẻ ngoài đáng yêu, vui tươi và bản chất săn mồi tàn nhẫn đã tạo nên một ẩn ý châm biếm, phản ánh sức hút nguy hiểm của những hào nhoáng bề ngoài.
Phiên âm:
Hey, hey
Hey, hey
Hey
Don't want you, need you
Yeah, I need you to fill me up
Masigo masyeo bwado
Seonge chaji ana
Got a feeling that, oh, yeah (Yeah)
You could be everything that
That I need, taste so sweet (Yeah, yeah)
Every sip makes me want more, yeah
Lookin' like snacks 'cause you got it like that (Woo)
Take a big bite, want another bite, yeah
Neoui modeun geol nan wonhae, wonhae, wonhae
Neo malgon modu pyeonhae, pyeonhae, pyeonhae
When you're in my arms, I hold you so tight (So tight)
Can't let go, no, no, not tonight
Jigeum dangjang nal bwa sigan eopjana
Neon naekkeoya imi algo itjana
"Cause I need you to need me
I" m empty, you feed me, so, refreshing
My little soda pop
You're all I can think of
Every drop I drink up
You're my soda pop
My little soda pop
Cool me down, you're so hot
Pour me up, I won't stop
You're my soda pop
My little soda pop
My little soda pop
Make me wanna flip the top
Han mogeume you hit the spot
Every little drip and drop, fizz and pop, ah
Soreum doda it's gettin' hot
Yes, I'm sippin' when it's drippin' now
It's done? I need a second round
And pour a lot and don't you stop
Til my soda pop fizzles out
Kkum soge geuryeowatdeon neo
Nan jeoldae nochil su eopseo
Neol wonhae kkok
I waited so long for a taste of soda
So, the wait is over, baby
Come and fill me up
Just can't get enough
Oh
You're all I can think of
Every drop I drink up
You're my soda pop
My little soda pop (Yeah, yeah)
Cool me down, you're so hot
Pour me up, I won't stop (Oh, oh)
You're my soda pop
My little soda pop
Ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh
You're my soda pop
Gotta drink every drop
Lời bài hát:
Hey, hey
Hey, hey
Hey
Don't want you, need you
Yeah, I need you to fill me up
마시고 마셔 봐도
성에 차지 않아
Got a feeling that, oh, yeah (Yeah)
You could be everything that
That I need, taste so sweet (Yeah, yeah)
Every sip makes me want more, yeah
Lookin' like snacks 'cause you got it like that (Woo)
Take a big bite, want another bite, yeah
너의 모든 걸 난 원해, 원해, 원해
너 말곤 모두 편해, 편해, 편해
When you're in my arms, I hold you so tight (So tight)
Can't let go, no, no, not tonight
지금 당장 날 봐 시간 없잖아
넌 내꺼야 이미 알고 있잖아
"Cause I need you to need me
I" m empty, you feed me, so, refreshing
My little soda pop
You're all I can think of
Every drop I drink up
You're my soda pop
My little soda pop
Cool me down, you're so hot
Pour me up, I won't stop
You're my soda pop
My little soda pop
My little soda pop
Make me wanna flip the top
한 모금에 you hit the spot
Every little drip and drop, fizz and pop, ah
소름 돋아 it's gettin' hot
Yes, I'm sippin' when it's drippin' now
It's done? I need a second round
And pour a lot and don't you stop
Til my soda pop fizzles out
꿈 속에 그려왔던 너
난 절대 놓칠 수 없어
널 원해 꼭
I waited so long for a taste of soda
So, the wait is over, baby
Come and fill me up
Just can't get enough
Oh
You're all I can think of
Every drop I drink up
You're my soda pop
My little soda pop (Yeah, yeah)
Cool me down, you're so hot
Pour me up, I won't stop (Oh, oh)
You're my soda pop
My little soda pop
Ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh
You're my soda pop
Gotta drink every drop
Dịch sang tiếng Anh:
Hey, hey
Hey, hey
Hey
Don't want you, need you
Yeah, I need you to fill me up
Even if I drink and drink
It's not enough
Got a feeling that, oh, yeah (Yeah)
You could be everything that
That I need, taste so sweet (Yeah, yeah)
Every sip makes me want more, yeah
Lookin' like snacks 'cause you got it like that (Woo)
Take a big bite, want another bite, yeah
I want, want, want all of you
Everyone else is comfortable, comfortable, comfortable
When you're in my arms, I hold you so tight (So tight)
Can't let go, no, no, not tonight
Look at me right now, we don't have time
You're mine, you already know it
"Cause I need you to need me
I" m empty, you feed me, so, refreshing
My little soda pop
You're all I can think of
Every drop I drink up
You're my soda pop
My little soda pop
Cool me down, you're so hot
Pour me up, I won't stop
You're my soda pop
My little soda pop
My little soda pop
Make me wanna flip the top
One sip and you hit the spot
Every little drip and drop, fizz and pop, ah
Gives me goosebumps, it's gettin' hot
Yes, I'm sippin' when it's drippin' now
It's done? I need a second round
And pour a lot and don't you stop
Til my soda pop fizzles out
The you I've been dreaming of
I can never let you go
I want you badly
I waited so long for a taste of soda
So, the wait is over, baby
Come and fill me up
Just can't get enough
Oh
You're all I can think of
Every drop I drink up
You're my soda pop
My little soda pop (Yeah, yeah)
Cool me down, you're so hot
Pour me up, I won't stop (Oh, oh)
You're my soda pop
My little soda pop
Ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh
You're my soda pop
Gotta drink every drop
Lời dịch:
Hey, hey
Hey, hey
Hey
Không muốn em, mà là cần em
Yeah, anh cần em lấp đầy anh
Uống mãi, uống mãi cũng không đủ
Không thỏa mãn
Có cảm giác rằng, ồ yeah (Yeah)
Em có thể là tất cả những gì
Anh cần, vị ngọt ngào quá (Yeah, yeah)
Mỗi ngụm lại khiến anh muốn nhiều hơn, yeah
Trông như một món ăn vặt vì em có tất cả (Woo)
Cắn một miếng lớn, lại muốn cắn thêm miếng nữa, yeah
Anh muốn, muốn, muốn tất cả về em
Những người khác đều thoải mái, thoải mái, thoải mái
Khi em trong vòng tay anh, anh ôm em thật chặt (Thật chặt)
Không thể buông, không, không, đêm nay thì không
Nhìn anh ngay bây giờ, chúng ta không có thời gian đâu
Em là của anh, em đã biết rồi mà
Vì anh cần em cần anh
Anh trống rỗng, em lấp đầy anh, thật sảng khoái
Cốc soda nhỏ của anh
Em là tất cả những gì anh nghĩ đến
Mỗi giọt anh đều uống cạn
Em là cốc soda của anh
Cốc soda nhỏ của anh
Làm anh mát mẻ, em thật nóng bỏng
Rót đầy cho anh, anh sẽ không ngừng đâu
Em là cốc soda của anh
Cốc soda nhỏ của anh
Cốc soda nhỏ của anh
Khiến anh muốn bật nắp
Một ngụm thôi là đủ rồi
Mỗi giọt nhỏ, mỗi tiếng sủi bọt, à
Nổi da gà, nó đang nóng lên rồi
Đúng vậy, anh đang nhấm nháp từng giọt
Hết rồi ư? Anh cần thêm vòng nữa
Và rót thật nhiều, đừng dừng lại
Cho đến khi cốc soda của anh hết sủi bọt
Em mà anh hằng mơ ước
Anh không thể để mất em
Anh rất muốn em
Anh đã chờ đợi rất lâu để được nếm vị soda này
Vậy nên, chờ đợi kết thúc rồi, em yêu
Hãy đến và lấp đầy anh
Không bao giờ là đủ
Oh
Em là tất cả những gì anh nghĩ đến
Mỗi giọt anh đều uống cạn
Em là cốc soda của anh
Cốc soda nhỏ của anh (Yeah, yeah)
Làm anh mát mẻ, em thật nóng bỏng
Rót đầy cho anh, anh sẽ không ngừng đâu (Oh, oh)
Em là cốc soda của anh
Cốc soda nhỏ của anh
Ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh
Em là cốc soda của anh
Phải uống cạn từng giọt
