Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 444 Tìm: 0

Bài hát thể hiện những giằng xé nội tâm của người trẻ giữa yếu đuối và kiên cường, giữa cô đơn và khát vọng tự lập. Người hát dù trải qua nhiều khó khăn, vẫn giữ niềm tin và nỗ lực đứng dậy sau mỗi lần vấp ngã, lấy âm nhạc làm nguồn chữa lành.

Bài hát: Sometimes I Feel

Thể hiện: Shayda

Lời bài hát:


Sometimes I feel like I just wanna fall

But sometimes I feel I wanna stand up and move on

Sometimes I feel like I need help for someone

But sometimes I feel strong enough to be alone

Sometimes I feel like I just wanna fall

But sometimes I feel I wanna stand up and move on

Sometimes I feel like I need help for someone

But sometimes I feel strong enough to be alone

I have no duty to explain to anyone

I still be me, living with the things I love

My road is still difficult, but I don't think I will stop

Be careful and know how to choose good the opinion

Baby I don't care

It's just a small game

I know it's not fair

I just play it for my fame

Try every minute

Skip all the talkshit

Look me as a kid

Ohh wow, that's so naive

Without friends, music is my only cure

Get rid of bad things for a fresher atmosphere

A good song is the way to make sadness disappear

Who stays with you in the end, look at the mirror

Good job

On and on

My phone was blow

Good job

On and on

Many things I stow

Good job

On and on

Grow and grow

Good job

On and on

Overcome obstacle

Sometimes I feel like I just wanna fall

But sometimes I feel I wanna stand up and move on

Sometimes I feel like I need help for someone

But sometimes I feel strong enough to be alone

Sometimes I feel like I just wanna fall

But sometimes I feel I wanna stand up and move on

Sometimes I feel like I need help for someone

But sometimes I feel strong enough to be alone

Chasing the aura

Lose the core value of art

Keep enriching the strong

Damn f*ck is very wrong

Crowded but not sure right

Disobey them, you will die

So what is the meaning of life?

Through so much miserable

Impossible things become possible

But is the mind stable?

Just keep going, you will know you able

Without friends, music is my only cure

Get rid of bad things for a fresher atmosphere

A good song is the way to make sadness disappear

Who stays with you in the end, look at the mirror

Good job

On and on

My phone was blow

Good job

On and on

Many things I stow

Good job

On and on

Grow and grow

Good job

On and on

Overcome obstacle

Sometimes I feel like I just wanna fall

But sometimes I feel I wanna stand up and move on

Sometimes I feel like I need help for someone

But sometimes I feel strong enough to be alone

Sometimes I feel like I just wanna fall

But sometimes I feel I wanna stand up and move on

Sometimes I feel like I need help for someone

But sometimes I feel strong enough to be alone
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back