Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 533 Tìm: 0
Bài hát: Sourpatch

Ca sĩ: HITGS


SOURPATCH mang đến không khí tươi sáng và trẻ trung, với tiết tấu vui nhộn hòa quyện cùng giai điệu đầy quyến rũ, tạo cảm giác sảng khoái như thứ âm thanh của tuổi trẻ rực rỡ. Ca từ và MV đều nhẹ nhàng, dễ thương, mang đúng sắc màu "bubbly and vibrant" mà nhóm muốn truyền tải phản ánh trọn vẹn tinh thần tự nhiên, hồn nhiên trong sáng của tuổi teen.


Lời bài hát:

Ooh, I love it

제멋대로 커져 버린

Ooh, I love it

짜릿한 이 느낌

Yeah, we're stupid, stupid

Yeah, let's do this, do this

Cuz love's so sweet

And a little bit of sour

Baby, think I'm in love

너만을 waiting so long

그니까 계속 옆에 있어

자꾸만 보고 싶어

설렘을 한 스푼, with some syrup

이 떨리는 기분, so precious

하늘 위로 날아

더 높이 higher

아찔할 만큼

달콤해, I like it

내게도 온 걸까?

이번엔 좀 달라

반응해, my heartbeat

두근거리잖아

Ooh, I love it

제멋대로 커져 버린

Ooh, I love it

짜릿한 이 느낌

Yeah, we're stupid, stupid

Yeah, let's do this, do this

Cuz love's so sweet

And a little bit of sour

Ooh, I love it

자꾸 손이 가지, baby

Ooh, I love it

완벽해, so tasty

Yeah, we're stupid, stupid

Yeah, let's do this, do this

Cuz love's so sweet

And a little bit of sour

온통 내 머릿속

하트가 떠다녀

Heart with emotion

Umm don't know how to do this

But I love it

가만히만 있지 말고

Bet you don't wanna lose me, I know

하루 종일 말야

You make me higher

레몬 라임보다

상큼해, I like it

내게도 온 걸까?

이번엔 진짜야

반응해, my heartbeat

터질 것만 같아

Ooh, I love it

아무도 못 말려, baby

Ooh, I love it

짜릿한 이 느낌

Yeah, we're stupid, stupid

Yeah, let's do this, do this

Cuz love's so sweet

And a little bit of sour

Ooh, I love it

제멋대로 커져 버린

Ooh, I love it

짜릿한 이 느낌

Yeah, we're stupid, stupid

Yeah, let's do this, do this

Cuz love's so sweet

And a little bit of sour

Ooh, I love it

자꾸 손이 가지, baby

Ooh, I love it

완벽해, so tasty

Yeah, we're stupid, stupid

Yeah, let's do this, do this

Cuz love's so sweet

And a little bit of sour

Ooh, I love it

Ooh, I love it

Cuz love's so sweet

And a little bit of sour

Phiên âm:

Ooh, I love it

Jemeottaero keojyeo beorin

Ooh, I love it

Jjarithan i neukkim

Yeah, we're stupid, stupid

Yeah, let's do this, do this

Cuz love's so sweet

And a little bit of sour

Baby, think I'm in love

Neomaneul waiting so long

Geunikka gyesok yeope isseo

Jakkuman bogo shipeo

Seollemeul han seupun, with some syrup

I tteollineun gibun, so precious

Haneul wiro nara

Deo nopi higher

Ajjilhal mankeum

Dalkomhae, I like it

Naegedo on geolkka?

Ibeonen jom dalla

Baneunghae, my heartbeat

Dugeungeorijana

Ooh, I love it

Jemeottaero keojyeo beorin

Ooh, I love it

Jjarithan i neukkim

Yeah, we're stupid, stupid

Yeah, let's do this, do this

Cuz love's so sweet

And a little bit of sour

Ooh, I love it

Jakku soni gaji, baby

Ooh, I love it

Wanbyeokhae, so tasty

Yeah, we're stupid, stupid

Yeah, let's do this, do this

Cuz love's so sweet

And a little bit of sour

Ontong nae meorissok

Hateuga tteodanyeo

Heart with emotion

Umm don't know how to do this

But I love it

Gamaniman itji malgo

Bet you don't wanna lose me, I know

Haru jongil marya

You make me higher

Lemon laimboda

Sangkeumhae, I like it

Naegedo on geolkka?

Ibeonen jinjjaya

Baneunghae, my heartbeat

Teojil geonman gata

Ooh, I love it

Amudo mot mallyeo, baby

Ooh, I love it

Jjarithan i neukkim

Yeah, we're stupid, stupid

Yeah, let's do this, do this

Cuz love's so sweet

And a little bit of sour

Ooh, I love it

Jemeottaero keojyeo beorin

Ooh, I love it

Jjarithan i neukkim

Yeah, we're stupid, stupid

Yeah, let's do this, do this

Cuz love's so sweet

And a little bit of sour

Ooh, I love it

Jakku soni gaji, baby

Ooh, I love it

Wanbyeokhae, so tasty

Yeah, we're stupid, stupid

Yeah, let's do this, do this

Cuz love's so sweet

And a little bit of sour

Ooh, I love it

Ooh, I love it

Ooh, I love it

Cuz love's so sweet

And a little bit of sour

Translation:

Ooh, I love it

It has grown uncontrollably

Ooh, I love it

This thrilling feeling

Yeah, We're stupid, stupid

Yeah, Let's do this, do this

Cuz Love's so sweet

And a little bit of sour

Baby, Think I'm in love

Waiting so long for only you

Stay by my side

I just can't stop wanting to see you

One spoonful of excitement, With some syrup

This trembling feeling, So precious

Fly up to the sky

Higher and higher

Till it's thrilling

So sweet, I like it

Has it come to me too?

Feels different this time

It reacts, my heartbeat

It's pounding

Ooh, I love it

It has grown uncontrollably

Ooh, I love it

This thrilling feeling

Yeah, We're stupid, stupid

Yeah, Let's do this, do this

Cuz Love's so sweet

And a little bit of sour

Ooh, I love it

Can't stop reaching for it, baby

Ooh, I love it

Perfect, So tasty

Yeah, We're stupid, stupid

Yeah, Let's do this, do this

Cuz Love's so sweet

And a little bit of sour

My mind is filled with

Hearts floating around

Heart with Emotion

Umm don't know how to do this

But I love it

Don't stand still

Bet you don't wanna lose me, I know

You know, everyday

You make me higher

Even more than lemon and lime

So refreshing, I like it

Has it come to me too?

It feels real this time

It reacts, my heartbeat

It's pounding

Ooh, I love it

No one can stop it, baby

Ooh, I love it

This thrilling feeling

Yeah, We're stupid, stupid

Yeah, Let's do this, do this

Cuz Love's so sweet

And a little bit of sour

Ooh, I love it

It has grown uncontrollably

Ooh, I love it

This thrilling feeling

Yeah, We're stupid, stupid

Yeah, Let's do this, do this

Cuz Love's so sweet

And a little bit of sour

Ooh, I love it

Can't stop reaching for it, baby

Ooh, I love it

Perfect, So tasty

Yeah, We're stupid, stupid

Yeah, Let's do this, do this

Cuz Love's so sweet

And a little bit of sour

Ooh, I love it

Ooh, I love it

Ooh, I love it

Cuz Love's so sweet

And a little bit of sour​
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back