Start a war
Thể hiện: JENNIE
Nhạc phẩm "start a war" là ca khúc nằm ở vị trí thứ 3 trong album đầu tay của JENNIE là Ruby. Theo JENNIE chia sẻ thì nguồn cảm hứng cho bài hát này là mong muốn bảo vệ và chăm sóc người cô yêu. Cô tiết lộ rằng điều này có thể ám chỉ đến gia đình, bạn bè hoặc bất cứ điều gì bạn muốn bảo vệ. Start a war không chỉ có phần lời bài hát ý nghĩa mà giai điệu cũng rất lôi cuốn, giọng của JENNIE trong bài nhạc quốc tế này cũng rất cá tính, thời thượng, rất đáng nghe.
Lyrics:
You know for me, there's no breaking point
Yeah, I'mma be here through all that noise
I'm gon' protect what's mine only
You know the role you playing
I'm not saying we ain't got problems
Know we could both be on one
But if somebody try to start some
I'ma gon' try for you, I fight for you, go off for you
I start a war
Ever since the day you locked in
I was gonna be your down bitch
If I need to start a war
I'ma gon' try for you, I fight for you, go off for you
I start a war
Yeah, yeah, yeah
"Cause love, it hold responsibility
Hold you down, you hold me down, that" s just how we been (Rollin')
Feelin' like the first hit that you take in the (Morning)
Baby, you a (Token)
And I think I've grown 'til somebody come for you (Ooh)
I could bring the hеat if I needed to (To)
It ain't like I'll do it, but you know I'mma prove it
Oh, if I need to do anything for you
I'm not saying wе ain't got problems
Know we could both be on one
But if somebody try to start some
I'ma gon' try for you, I fight for you, go off for you
I start a war
Ever since the day you locked in
I was gonna be your down bitch
If I need to start a war
I'mma gon' try for you, I fight for you, go off for you
I start a war
Yeah, yeah, you know I'll start a war
Yeah, yeah, you know I'll start a war
Yeah, yeah, you know I'll start a war
Yeah, yeah, you know I'll start a war
Thể hiện: JENNIE
Nhạc phẩm "start a war" là ca khúc nằm ở vị trí thứ 3 trong album đầu tay của JENNIE là Ruby. Theo JENNIE chia sẻ thì nguồn cảm hứng cho bài hát này là mong muốn bảo vệ và chăm sóc người cô yêu. Cô tiết lộ rằng điều này có thể ám chỉ đến gia đình, bạn bè hoặc bất cứ điều gì bạn muốn bảo vệ. Start a war không chỉ có phần lời bài hát ý nghĩa mà giai điệu cũng rất lôi cuốn, giọng của JENNIE trong bài nhạc quốc tế này cũng rất cá tính, thời thượng, rất đáng nghe.
Lyrics:
You know for me, there's no breaking point
Yeah, I'mma be here through all that noise
I'm gon' protect what's mine only
You know the role you playing
I'm not saying we ain't got problems
Know we could both be on one
But if somebody try to start some
I'ma gon' try for you, I fight for you, go off for you
I start a war
Ever since the day you locked in
I was gonna be your down bitch
If I need to start a war
I'ma gon' try for you, I fight for you, go off for you
I start a war
Yeah, yeah, yeah
"Cause love, it hold responsibility
Hold you down, you hold me down, that" s just how we been (Rollin')
Feelin' like the first hit that you take in the (Morning)
Baby, you a (Token)
And I think I've grown 'til somebody come for you (Ooh)
I could bring the hеat if I needed to (To)
It ain't like I'll do it, but you know I'mma prove it
Oh, if I need to do anything for you
I'm not saying wе ain't got problems
Know we could both be on one
But if somebody try to start some
I'ma gon' try for you, I fight for you, go off for you
I start a war
Ever since the day you locked in
I was gonna be your down bitch
If I need to start a war
I'mma gon' try for you, I fight for you, go off for you
I start a war
Yeah, yeah, you know I'll start a war
Yeah, yeah, you know I'll start a war
Yeah, yeah, you know I'll start a war
Yeah, yeah, you know I'll start a war
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
