Bình Yên

Active Member
Credits
0
10 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2857 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,739 Tìm: 0
Stay A Little Longer - ROSÉ

Stay A Little Longer là ca khúc do ROSÉ thể hiện bằng giai điệu, giọng hát, ca từ nhẹ nhàng, truyền cảm, da diết kể về mối quan hệ lụi tàn. "Stay A Little Longer" nằm trong album: "Rosie" của ROSÉ với lời ca giàu cảm xúc, tâm trạng.


Lời Bài Hát

Stay a little longer

Take a little longer

To pack up your bags

You're moving too fast

Make me want to hate you

So I don't have to miss you

Oh make a mistake

So someone's to blame

I can't stand these four walls without you inside them

Build us a castle, then leave me in silence

What if I tangled some rope 'round your feet

Into the ocean, cause I'm in too deep

Please won't you stay, stay a little longer babe

Don't walk away, when I'm here calling your name

I'm fragile

I'm speechless

Don't leave me in pieces

Already having enough trouble breathing

Please won't you stay, stay a little longer babe

Walk a little slower

Stand a little closer

So I can convince you

The minute I kiss you

Speak a little softer

So I don't have to answer

And make it okay

Before you can say

I can't stand these four walls without you inside them

Build us a castle, then leave me in silence

What if I tangled some rope 'round your feet

Into the ocean, cause I'm in too deep

Please won't you stay, stay a little longer babe

I'll be okay, you say it's written all over my face

I'm fragile

I'm speechless

Don't leave me in pieces

Already having enough trouble breathing

Please won't you stay, stay a little longer babe, oh

Babe

Stay a little longer

Take a little longer

To pack up your bags

You're moving too fast

Make me wanna hate you

So I don't have to miss you

Oh make a mistake

So someone's to blame

Please won't you stay, stay a little longer babe

I'll be okay, you say it's written all over my face

I'm fragile

I'm speechless

Don't leave me in pieces

Already having enough trouble breathing

Please won't you stay, stay a little longer babe
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back