Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 806 Tìm: 0
Still A Rose

- Chung Ha -​

"Still a Rose" là một ca khúc mạnh mẽ của nghệ sĩ Hàn Quốc CHUNG HA, nằm trong album Alivio của cô, phát hành vào ngày 12 tháng 2 năm 2025. Bài hát thể hiện khả năng thanh nhạc tuyệt vời và chiều sâu nghệ thuật của cô, gây tiếng vang với người nghe thông qua thông điệp sâu sắc.

Bài hát truyền tải các chủ đề về sự kiên cường và tình yêu bản thân, sử dụng hình ảnh ẩn dụ về một bông hồng để tượng trưng cho sức mạnh và vẻ đẹp khi đối mặt với nghịch cảnh.


Phiên âm:

Nae ane pieo natdeon iyagi

Step into my garden

Nan kkochipcheoreom soft, but I got the thorns

Come in carefully, listen

I got some shit I've (been through), I been hit, I (been pruned)

Geochin baramcheoreom mora chyeotdeon issues

Janhokage pieonan najiman

But you bet I'm still the best kind

I'm special, I'm special

Nan eonjena, special type (Type)

And I won't dim my light

You can try to cut me down (Down, down), but the ground (That ground)

Only help me grow (Grow)

You can go another round (Low blows) but I keep (My glow)

"Cause you know a rose a rose is still a rose

Know I" m beautiful

With my heart, body, and soul

So, you can cut me down (Down, down) but I got (That crown)

Cause you know a rose, a rose is still a

Rose, rose, rose

A rose is still a

Rose, rose, rose

A rose is still a rose

Something precious in my dna (Yeah, yeah)

Byeonchi aneun bicheun nae ane

Gajang uahage ttaeron gangnyeolhage

I know I'll always be okay

Keep my colors brighter than a rainbow

Goyuhan nae bitkkaldeullo (Yeah, yeah)

All the red, black and white got you hypnotized (Oh-oh)

It's obvious that I'm the best kind

I'm special, I'm special

Nan eonjena special type (Type)

And I won't dim my light

You can try to cut me down (Down, down), but the ground (That ground)

Only help me grow (Grow)

You can go another round (Low blows) but I keep (My glow)

"Cause you know a rose a rose is still a rose

Know I" m beautiful

With my heart, body, and soul

So, you can cut me down (Down, down) but I got (That crown)

Cause you know a rose, a rose is still a

Rose, rose, rose

A rose is still a

Rose, rose, rose (Yeah, yeah)

A rose is still a rose

I'm a rose (A rose), I'm a rose (A rose)

Ooh

I'm a rose (A rose), I'm a rose (A rose)

Yeah, I've got it all

Chumeul chudeut areumdaun (Down, down) jal bwa nan (That ground)

Jujeoeopsi grow (Grow)

Yesang mothal daeum round (low blows) but I keep (My glow)

Naui bicheuro deo jiteo jineun rose

Know I'm beautiful (Know I'm beautiful)

With my heart, body, and soul (Woah, yeah)

So, eonjekkajina (Down, down) pieona (That crown)

Yeongwontorok nan sideulji aneul

Rose, rose, rose

A rose is still a

Rose, rose, rose (Yeah, yeah)

A rose is still a rose

I'm a rose, I'm a rose

A rose is still a rose

I'm a rose, I'm a rose

A rose is still a rose

Lời bài hát:

내 안에 피어 났던 이야기

Step into my garden

난 꽃잎처럼 soft, but I got the thorns

Come in carefully, listen

I got some shit I've (been through), I been hit, I (been pruned)

거친 바람처럼 몰아 쳤던 issues

잔혹하게 피어난 나지만

But you bet I'm still the best kind

I'm special, I'm special

난 언제나, special type (Type)

And I won't dim my light

You can try to cut me down (Down, down), but the ground (That ground)

Only help me grow (Grow)

You can go another round (Low blows) but I keep (My glow)

"Cause you know a rose a rose is still a rose

Know I" m beautiful

With my heart, body, and soul

So, you can cut me down (Down, down) but I got (That crown)

Cause you know a rose, a rose is still a

Rose, rose, rose

A rose is still a

Rose, rose, rose

A rose is still a rose

Something precious in my dna (Yeah, yeah)

변치 않은 빛은 내 안에

가장 우아하게 때론 강렬하게

I know I'll always be okay

Keep my colors brighter than a rainbow

고유한 내 빛깔들로 (Yeah, yeah)

All the red, black and white got you hypnotized (Oh-oh)

It's obvious that I'm the best kind

I'm special, I'm special

난 언제나 special type (Type)

And I won't dim my light

You can try to cut me down (Down, down), but the ground (That ground)

Only help me grow (Grow)

You can go another round (Low blows) but I keep (My glow)

"Cause you know a rose a rose is still a rose

Know I" m beautiful

With my heart, body, and soul

So, you can cut me down (Down, down) but I got (That crown)

Cause you know a rose, a rose is still a

Rose, rose, rose

A rose is still a

Rose, rose, rose (Yeah, yeah)

A rose is still a rose

I'm a rose (A rose), I'm a rose (A rose)

Ooh

I'm a rose (A rose), I'm a rose (A rose)

Yeah, I've got it all

춤을 추듯 아름다운 (Down, down) 잘 봐 난 (That ground)

주저없이 grow (Grow)

예상 못할 다음 round (low blows) but I keep (My glow)

나의 빛으로 더 짙어 지는 rose

Know I'm beautiful (Know I'm beautiful)

With my heart, body, and soul (Woah, yeah)

So, 언제까지나 (Down, down) 피어나 (That crown)

영원토록 난 시들지 않을

Rose, rose, rose

A rose is still a

Rose, rose, rose (Yeah, yeah)

A rose is still a rose

I'm a rose, I'm a rose

A rose is still a rose

I'm a rose, I'm a rose

A rose is still a rose

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

A story that bloomed within me

Step into my garden

I'm soft like a petal, but I got the thorns

Come in carefully, listen

I got some shit I've (been through), I been hit, I (been pruned)

Issues that came crashing like a rough wind

I bloomed cruelly, but

You bet I'm still the best kind

I'm special, I'm special

I'm always a special type (Type)

And I won't dim my light

You can try to cut me down (Down, down), but the ground (That ground)

Only helps me grow (Grow)

You can go another round (Low blows) but I keep (My glow)

"Cause you know a rose, a rose is still a rose

Know I" m beautiful

With my heart, body, and soul

So, you can cut me down (Down, down) but I got (That crown)

"Cause you know a rose, a rose is still a

Rose, rose, rose

A rose is still a

Rose, rose, rose

A rose is still a rose

Something precious in my DNA (Yeah, yeah)

An unchanging light is within me

Most elegant, sometimes intense

I know I" ll always be okay

Keep my colors brighter than a rainbow

With my unique hues (Yeah, yeah)

All the red, black, and white got you hypnotized (Oh-oh)

It's obvious that I'm the best kind

I'm special, I'm special

I'm always a special type (Type)

And I won't dim my light

You can try to cut me down (Down, down), but the ground (That ground)

Only helps me grow (Grow)

You can go another round (Low blows) but I keep (My glow)

"Cause you know a rose, a rose is still a rose

Know I" m beautiful

With my heart, body, and soul

So, you can cut me down (Down, down) but I got (That crown)

"Cause you know a rose, a rose is still a

Rose, rose, rose

A rose is still a

Rose, rose, rose (Yeah, yeah)

A rose is still a rose

I" m a rose (A rose), I'm a rose (A rose)

Ooh

I'm a rose (A rose), I'm a rose (A rose)

Yeah, I've got it all

Beautiful like a dance (Down, down) look at me (That ground)

I grow without hesitation (Grow)

Unpredictable next round (Low blows) but I keep (My glow)

My light makes the rose even deeper

Know I'm beautiful (Know I'm beautiful)

With my heart, body, and soul (Woah, yeah)

So, forever (Down, down) I bloom (That crown)

Eternally, I will not wither

Rose, rose, rose

A rose is still a

Rose, rose, rose (Yeah, yeah)

A rose is still a rose

I'm a rose, I'm a rose

A rose is still a rose

I'm a rose, I'm a rose

A rose is still a rose

Lời dịch:

Một câu chuyện đã nở hoa trong tôi

Bước vào khu vườn của tôi

Tôi mềm mại như cánh hoa, nhưng tôi có gai

Hãy đến cẩn thận, lắng nghe

Tôi đã trải qua một số chuyện (tồi tệ), tôi đã bị tổn thương, tôi đã (bị cắt tỉa)

Những vấn đề ập đến như một cơn gió dữ dội

Tôi nở hoa một cách tàn khốc, nhưng

Chắc chắn tôi vẫn là loại tốt nhất

Tôi đặc biệt, tôi đặc biệt

Tôi luôn là một loại đặc biệt (Loại đặc biệt)

Và tôi sẽ không làm lu mờ ánh sáng của mình

Bạn có thể cố gắng hạ gục tôi (Hạ gục tôi), nhưng mặt đất (Mặt đất đó)

Chỉ giúp tôi phát triển (Phát triển)

Bạn có thể đi một vòng khác (Những đòn tấn công) nhưng tôi giữ (Ánh sáng của tôi)

Vì bạn biết hoa hồng vẫn là hoa hồng

Biết tôi xinh đẹp

Với trái tim, cơ thể và tâm hồn của tôi

Vì vậy, bạn có thể hạ gục tôi (Hạ gục tôi) nhưng tôi có (Vương miện đó)

Vì bạn biết hoa hồng, hoa hồng vẫn là

Hoa hồng, hoa hồng, hoa hồng

Hoa hồng vẫn là

Hoa hồng, hoa hồng, hoa hồng

Hoa hồng vẫn là hoa hồng

Điều gì đó quý giá trong DNA của tôi (Phải, phải)

Ánh sáng không đổi ở bên trong tôi

Thanh lịch nhất, đôi khi mãnh liệt

Tôi biết tôi sẽ luôn ổn

Giữ cho màu sắc của tôi tươi sáng hơn cầu vồng

Với những sắc thái độc đáo của tôi (Phải, phải)

Tất cả màu đỏ, đen và trắng khiến bạn thôi miên (Ồ-ồ)

Rõ ràng là tôi là loại tốt nhất

Tôi đặc biệt, tôi đặc biệt

Tôi luôn là một loại đặc biệt (Loại đặc biệt)

Và tôi sẽ không làm lu mờ ánh sáng của mình

Bạn có thể cố gắng hạ gục tôi (Hạ gục tôi), nhưng mặt đất (Mặt đất đó)

Chỉ giúp tôi phát triển (Phát triển)

Bạn có thể đi một vòng khác (Những đòn tấn công) nhưng tôi giữ (Ánh sáng của tôi)

Vì bạn biết hoa hồng, hoa hồng vẫn là hoa hồng

Biết tôi xinh đẹp

Với trái tim, cơ thể và tâm hồn của tôi

Vì vậy, bạn có thể hạ gục tôi (Hạ gục tôi) nhưng tôi có (Vương miện đó)

Vì bạn biết hoa hồng, hoa hồng vẫn là

Hoa hồng, hoa hồng, hoa hồng

Hoa hồng vẫn là

Hoa hồng, hoa hồng, hoa hồng (Phải, phải)

Hoa hồng vẫn là hoa hồng

Tôi là một bông hồng (Một bông hồng), tôi là một bông hồng (Một bông hồng)

Ồ

Tôi là một bông hồng (Một bông hồng), tôi là một bông hồng (Một bông hồng)

Phải, tôi có tất cả

Xinh đẹp như một điệu nhảy (Hạ gục) nhìn tôi (Mặt đất đó)

Tôi phát triển mà không do dự (Phát triển)

Vòng tiếp theo không thể đoán trước (Những đòn tấn công) nhưng tôi giữ (Ánh sáng của tôi)

Ánh sáng của tôi làm cho hoa hồng càng đậm hơn

Biết tôi xinh đẹp (Biết tôi xinh đẹp)

Với trái tim, cơ thể và tâm hồn của tôi (Woah, phải)

Vì vậy, mãi mãi (Hạ gục) tôi nở hoa (Vương miện đó)

Vĩnh viễn, tôi sẽ không tàn

Hoa hồng, hoa hồng, hoa hồng

Hoa hồng vẫn là

Hoa hồng, hoa hồng, hoa hồng (Phải, phải)

Hoa hồng vẫn là hoa hồng

Tôi là một bông hồng, tôi là một bông hồng

Hoa hồng vẫn là hoa hồng

Tôi là một bông hồng, tôi là một bông hồng

Hoa hồng vẫn là hoa hồng
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back