Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 470 Tìm: 0
Đoạn lời hát mang giọng điệu mỉa mai nhẹ nhàng nhưng ẩn chứa nỗi tổn thương sâu sắc của một người yêu hết lòng mà chỉ nhận lại sự thờ ơ. Cách dùng từ "funny way" vừa chua chát vừa đau lòng, khiến cảm xúc buồn bị kìm nén đến mức chỉ biết cười để không bật khóc.

Bài hát: Such A Funny Way

Thể hiện: Sabrina Carpenter

Lời bài hát:


Must be that you want me so much, that you don't have the words

Keep me far from friends and family, baby, that's just one of your quirks

And if distance makes you fonder, I'm flattered by the distance you seek

Yeah, you know just how to thrill me, oh, honey, how you kill me

You have such a funny way of saying, "I love you"

Forgetting me more every day, it gets me every time

When I call you, but you're not replyin'

Oh, I'm sure you're busy 'cause you're tryin'

To show me I'm the girl you long for every day

You have such a funny way

My sweater from the night we met, how sweet that you're returning it

Oh, what a lovely sentiment, you said, "Don't contact me again"

And what a strange coincidence, your grandma died and died again

And I would send condolences, if one of my phone calls would just go through

Kill me in many ways you do, my baby

You have such a funny way of saying, "I love you"

Forgetting me more every day, it gets me every time

When I call you, but you're not replyin'

Oh, I'm sure you're busy 'cause you're tryin'

To show me I'm the girl you long for every day

You have such a funny way

It's funny you're out drinking, funny I'm at home

Funny everybody knows something that I don't

Funny how I do this every single time

So funny that I have to laugh just so I don't cry

Just so I don't cry

You have such a funny way of saying, "I love you"

You have such a funny way

You have such a funny way
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back