Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,064 Tìm: 0
Bài hát: Sunflower

Ca sĩ: Soojin


"Sunflower" của SOOJIN (수진) dường như thể hiện cảm giác say mê sâu sắc với một ai đó. Ẩn dụ hoa hướng dương tượng trưng cho sự thu hút và ngưỡng mộ của người kể chuyện đối với người mà họ đang nói chuyện.


Lời bài hát:

You're my sunflower

거기에 maybe

너가 올 때까지 이곳에 stay, yeah

내 마음에 네가 들어와서, ooh, baby

너 몰래 내 주위에 널 피게 해, mm, woah-oh

다가가 네게 (네게)

너 땜에 crazy (Crazy)

온종일 fall in love (Ooh-ooh-ooh)

불어 더 세게

우리가 닿을 때

모습은 sunflower

없었던 dream이, baby

너로 인해 change it

두 손 잡고서 또, ooh, ooh-ooh

터질 듯 매일이

설레는 이 dating

뛰어 네게 my heart

피어나 you, ooh-ooh

내게로 bloom, ooh-ooh

어지러운 기분, ooh-ooh

이젠 I'm unstoppable, mm, yeah

You're my sunflower

You're my sunflower

You're my sunflower

이젠 I'm unstoppable, mm, yeah

Oh, baby, 넌

모를 걸 더욱

내가 얼마나 애타는지도

네 말에 난 반응해

온종일 난 네 옆에

있을래 안 외롭게, ooh, woah

다가가 네게 (네게)

너 땜에 crazy (Crazy)

온종일 fall in love (Ooh-ooh-ooh)

불어 더 세게

우리가 닿을 때

모습은 sunflower

선명해지는 feeling

한마디로 dazed

점점 하늘로 넌 move

쌓이는 얘기에

기대가 돼 내일이

뛰어 네게 my heart, yeah

피어나 you, ooh-ooh

내게로 bloom, ooh-ooh

어지러운 기분, ooh-ooh

이젠 I'm unstoppable, mm, yeah

You're my sunflower

You're my sunflower

You're my sunflower

내 마음 가득 채운 꽃, mm, yeah

Phiên âm:

You're my sunflower

Geogie maybe

Neoga ol ttaekkaji igose stay, yeah

Nae maeume nega deureowaseo, ooh, baby

Neo mollae nae juwie neol pige hae, mm, woah-oh

Dagaga nege (nege)

Neo ttaeme crazy (Crazy)

Onjongil fall in love (Ooh-ooh-ooh)

Bureo deo sege

Uriga daeul ttae

Moseubeun sunflower

Eopseotdeon dreami, baby

Neoro inhae change it

Du son japgoseo tto, ooh, ooh-ooh

Teojil deut maeiri

Seolleneun i dating

Ttwieo nege my heart

Pieona you, ooh-ooh

Naegero bloom, ooh-ooh

Eojireoun gibun, ooh-ooh

Ijen I'm unstoppable, mm, yeah

You're my sunflower

You're my sunflower

You're my sunflower

Ijen I'm unstoppable, mm, yeah

Oh, baby, neon

Moreul geol deouk

Naega eolmana aetaneunjido

Ne mare nan baneunghae

Onjongil nan ne yeope

Isseullae an oeropge, ooh, woah

Dagaga nege (nege)

Neo ttaeme crazy (Crazy)

Onjongil fall in love (Ooh-ooh-ooh)

Bureo deo sege

Uriga daeul ttae

Moseubeun sunflower

Seonmyeonghaejineun feeling

Hanmadiro dazed

Jeomjeom haneullo neon move

Ssaineun yaegie

Gidaega dwae naeiri

Ttwieo nege my heart, yeah

Pieona you, ooh-ooh

Naegero bloom, ooh-ooh

Eojireoun gibun, ooh-ooh

Ijen I'm unstoppable, mm, yeah

You're my sunflower

You're my sunflower

You're my sunflower

Nae maeum gadeuk chaeun kkot, mm, yeah

Engsub:

You're my sunflower

Over there, maybe

Stay here until you come, yeah

Because you came into my heart, ooh, baby

I let you bloom around me without me knowing, mm, woah-oh

I'll come closer to you (to you)

Because of you, I'm going crazy (Crazy)

All day fall in love (Ooh-ooh-ooh)

Blow it harder

When we reach

It looks like sunflower

A dream that never existed, baby

I changed because of you

Holding hands again, ooh, ooh-ooh

Every day feels like it's going to burst

This exciting date

Run to my heart

Bloom you, ooh-ooh

Come to me, ooh-ooh

Feeling dizzy, ooh-ooh

Now, I'm unstoppable, mm, yeah

You're my sunflower

You're my sunflower

You're my sunflower

Now, I'm unstoppable, mm, yeah

Oh baby, you

You won't know

You don't even know how much I'm anxious

I react to your words

All day I'm next to you

I won't be lonely, ooh, woah

Come closer to you (to you)

Because of you, I'm going crazy (Crazy)

All day fall in love (Ooh-ooh-ooh)

Blow it harder

When we reach

It looks like sunflower

The feeling becomes clearer

In short, dazed

You move more and more towards the sky

As the stories pile up

I'm looking forward to tomorrow

Run to my heart, yeah

Bloom you, ooh-ooh

Come to me, ooh-ooh

Feeling dizzy, ooh-ooh

Now, I'm unstoppable, mm, yeah

You're my sunflower

You're my sunflower

You're my sunflower

A flower that filled my heart, mm, yeah​
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back