Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 370 Tìm: 0
SUPERPOWER (Peak)

Nhóm nhạc: Xikers

Mini-album:

HOUSE OF TRICKY: WRECKING THE HOUSE​

"SUPERPOWER (Peak)" của xikers được phát hành MV chính thức vào ngày 31 tháng 10 năm 2025, thuộc Mini-album thứ sáu HOUSE OF TRICKY: WRECKING THE HOUSE của nhóm nhạc nam Hàn Quốc. "SUPERPOWER (Peak)" là lời tuyên bố mạnh mẽ của xikers – nhóm sẵn sàng phá vỡ mọi giới hạn và tỏa sáng bằng năng lượng bùng nổ của chính mình. Họ không sợ thử thách, không cần khuôn mẫu - chỉ cần đam mê và sức mạnh nội lực để "đốt cháy" sân khấu.


Phiên âm:

Crank up the juice, bring the energy

Light up the place

I'm like a superpower laser

Up on the stage

We're at the peak

Peek at your face

Ten thousand feet, feet

Keep up the pace (Pace)

No plan B, it's just for me

You know I'm extro, my vibe's so free

I take your vibe, I don't even see

If you wonder who I be

I'll tell you straight, I'm YC

Nan danghae jojong, yeah, mal an deureo mom, yeah

I'm set like a bot, don't cut the power, let it pop ye

I don't back up, back it up, back it up

I lit up the vibe, I'm the maker

Yeah, buswo neoui geu rule (Rule)

Yeoreo nan drand new move (Move)

Check my sound, it's so cool (So cool)

Jeulgyeo, just feel my groove (syusyusyu)

Tteugeowojyeo nae bal

Buri butji, I'm at peak (Eeh)

Hangye sokdokkaji (Ayy)

Balba, yeah, like this (Oh)

Nan gyuchik ttawin molla

Dalligo isseul ttaen

Geochireojilji molla

Wonhago isseul ttaen

Let's turn it up

Tensioneul nopyeo

Chumchwo day and night

(Chumchwo day and night)

Crank up the juice, bring the energy

Light up the place (Show, show)

I'm like a superpower laser (Laser)

Up on the stage

We're at the peak

Peek at your face

Ten thousand feet, feet

Keep up the pace (Pace)

No teléfono, moyeo da yeogiro

Meonjeo ganeun geon, no, you can't

Mama and Papa, don't worry, nan domino

Nugudeun sseureojyeo nal bomyeon, eh

Okay, ba-bass drop, pumpin', woah

Straight up, please, one sparkling, woah

Sileo nan, uh-uh, jaemieomneun geon

Mm-mm-mm-mm, let's go

Why are you smilin', babe?

I'm not Superman (Why you smile)

Got a different aura, gireul sewoga

Untouchable move, like Luger, man

Gonna teach you a lesson on the low, on the low (On the low)

Top secret, jal an boyeo, jal an boyeo (an boyeo)

Want my power, that's why you follow

Hey, you stop lurking (Babe)

Nan gyuchik ttawin molla

Dalligo isseul ttaen

Geochireojilji molla

Wonhago isseul ttaen

Let's turn it up

Tensioneul nopyeo

Chumchwo day and night

Crank up the juice, bring the energy

Light up the place (Show, show)

I'm like a superpower laser (Laser)

Up on the stage

We're at the peak

Peek at your face

Ten thousand feet, feet

Keep up the pace (Pace; let's go)

Buswobeoryeo modeun gyeonggye

Nan deo wonhae, nan deo wonhae

Michildeuthan gapgapame

I keep running, I keep running

Overnight we rock

Overnight we rock

Overnight we rock

Overnight we rock

Lời bài hát:

Crank up the juice, bring the energy

Light up the place

I'm like a superpower laser

Up on the stage

We're at the peak

Peek at your face

Ten thousand feet, feet

Keep up the pace (Pace)

No plan B, it's just for me

You know I'm extro, my vibe's so free

I take your vibe, I don't even see

If you wonder who I be

I'll tell you straight, I'm YC

난 당해 조종, yeah, 말 안 들어 몸, yeah

I'm set like a bot, don't cut the power, let it pop ye

I don't back up, back it up, back it up

I lit up the vibe, I'm the maker

Yeah, 부숴 너의 그 rule (Rule)

열어 난 drand new move (Move)

Check my sound, it's so cool (So cool)

즐겨, just feel my groove (슈슈슈)

뜨거워져 내 발

불이 붙지, I'm at peak (Eeh)

한계 속도까지 (Ayy)

밟아, yeah, like this (Oh)

난 규칙 따윈 몰라

달리고 있을 땐

거칠어질지 몰라

원하고 있을 땐

Let's turn it up

Tension을 높여

춤춰 day and night

(춤춰 day and night)

Crank up the juice, bring the energy

Light up the place (Show, show)

I'm like a superpower laser (Laser)

Up on the stage

We're at the peak

Peek at your face

Ten thousand feet, feet

Keep up the pace (Pace)

No teléfono, 모여 다 여기로

먼저 가는 건, no, you can't

Mama and Papa, don't worry, 난 domino

누구든 쓰러져 날 보면, eh

Okay, ba-bass drop, pumpin', woah

Straight up, please, one sparkling, woah

싫어 난, uh-uh, 재미없는 건

Mm-mm-mm-mm, let's go

Why are you smilin', babe?

I'm not Superman (Why you smile)

Got a different aura, 길을 세워가

Untouchable move, like Luger, man

Gonna teach you a lesson on the low, on the low (On the low)

Top secret, 잘 안 보여, 잘 안 보여 (안 보여)

Want my power, that's why you follow

Hey, you stop lurking (Babe)

난 규칙 따윈 몰라

달리고 있을 땐

거칠어질지 몰라

원하고 있을 땐

Let's turn it up

Tension을 높여

춤춰 day and night

Crank up the juice, bring the energy

Light up the place (Show, show)

I'm like a superpower laser (Laser)

Up on the stage

We're at the peak

Peek at your face

Ten thousand feet, feet

Keep up the pace (Pace; let's go)

부숴버려 모든 경계

난 더 원해, 난 더 원해

미칠듯한 갑갑함에

I keep running, I keep running

Overnight we rock

Overnight we rock

Overnight we rock

Overnight we rock

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

Crank up the juice, bring the energy

Light up the place

I'm like a superpower laser

Up on the stage

We're at the peak

Peek at your face

Ten thousand feet, feet

Keep up the pace (Pace)

No plan B, it's just for me

You know I'm extro, my vibe's so free

I take your vibe, I don't even see

If you wonder who I be

I'll tell you straight, I'm YC

I'm being controlled, yeah, body ain't listening, yeah

I'm set like a bot, don't cut the power, let it pop ye

I don't back up, back it up, back it up

I lit up the vibe, I'm the maker

Yeah, breaking your rule (Rule)

Open up, I'm a brand new move (Move)

Check my sound, it's so cool (So cool)

Enjoy it, just feel my groove

My feet are burning up

Catching on fire, I'm at peak (Eh)

Push it to the limit (Ayy)

Yeah, like this (Oh)

Don't really care about the rules

When I'm running

Don't really mind if it gets rough

When I want it

Let's turn it up

Pump up the vibes

Dance day and night

(Dance day and night)

Crank up the juice, bring the energy

Light up the place (Show, show)

I'm like a superpower laser (Laser)

Up on the stage

We're at the peak

Peek at your face

Ten thousand feet, feet

Keep up the pace (Pace)

No teléfono, everyone gather around

Leaving first, no, you can't

Mama and Papa, don't worry, I'm a domino

Everyone faints when they see me, eh

Okay, ba-bass drop, pumpin', woah

Straight up, please, one sparkling, woah

I don't like, uh-uh, boring things

Mm-mm-mm-mm, let's go

Why are you smilin', babe?

I'm not Superman (Why you smile)

Got a different aura, paving my own path

Untouchable move, like Luger, man

Gonna teach you a lesson on the low, on the low (On the low)

Top secret, hard to see, hard to see

Want my power, that's why you follow

Hey, you stop lurking (Babe)

Don't really care about the rules

When I'm running

Don't really mind if it gets rough

When I want it

Let's turn it up

Pump up the vibes

Dance day and night

Crank up the juice, bring the energy

Light up the place (Show, show)

I'm like a superpower laser (Laser)

Up on the stage

We're at the peak

Peek at your face

Ten thousand feet, feet

Keep up the pace (Pace; let's go)

Breaking down every boundary

I want more and more

In this crazy suffocation

I keep running, I keep running

Overnight we rock

Overnight we rock

Overnight we rock

Overnight we rock

Lời dịch:

Tăng năng lượng lên, mang nguồn sinh lực tới đây

Thắp sáng cả nơi này

Tôi như một tia laser siêu năng lực

Đứng trên sân khấu

Chúng tôi đang ở đỉnh cao

Nhìn thoáng qua khuôn mặt bạn

Mười ngàn feet trên không

Giữ vững nhịp điệu

Không có kế hoạch B – tất cả là vì tôi

Bạn biết tôi hướng ngoại, tràn đầy năng lượng tự do

Tôi bắt lấy "vibe" của bạn, chẳng cần nhìn kỹ

Nếu bạn thắc mắc tôi là ai

Tôi nói thẳng luôn – tôi là YC

Cơ thể tôi như bị điều khiển, chẳng nghe lời nữa

Tôi được lập trình như một robot – đừng cắt điện, cứ để nó bùng nổ

Tôi không lùi lại, tôi đẩy tới

Tôi thắp sáng không khí, chính tôi là người tạo nên nhịp điệu

Phá vỡ mọi luật lệ

Mở lối mới – tôi là bước chuyển mới

Kiểm tra âm thanh của tôi đi – thật "cool"

Cứ tận hưởng, hãy cảm nhận nhịp điệu

Bàn chân tôi nóng rực

Đang bắt lửa, tôi đang ở đỉnh cao

Đẩy giới hạn lên đến tột độ

Đúng, như thế này

Tôi chẳng bận tâm đến luật lệ nào cả

Khi tôi đang chạy

Cũng chẳng ngại nếu đường gập ghềnh

Miễn là tôi muốn

Hãy tăng âm lượng lên

Khuấy động bầu không khí

Nhảy ngày lẫn đêm

Tăng năng lượng lên, mang nguồn sinh lực tới đây

Thắp sáng cả nơi này

Tôi như một tia laser siêu năng lực

Đứng trên sân khấu

Chúng tôi đang ở đỉnh cao

Nhìn thoáng qua khuôn mặt bạn

Mười ngàn feet trên không

Giữ vững nhịp điệu

Không điện thoại – mọi người tụ lại đây

Không ai được đi trước, đừng hòng

Ba mẹ ơi, đừng lo – con là quân domino

Ai thấy con cũng phải "ngất ngây"

Rồi, bass rơi xuống – nhịp tràn dâng

Cho tôi một ly sủi bọt – bừng sáng nào!

Tôi không thích những thứ tẻ nhạt

Đi thôi!

Tại sao em lại cười thế, babe?

Anh không phải Siêu Nhân đâu

Anh chỉ có hào quang riêng – đang mở lối của chính mình

Bước đi không thể chạm tới, như Luger man

Sẽ dạy em một bài học bí mật

Bí mật, khó nhìn thấy, khó nắm bắt

Em muốn có sức mạnh của anh, vì thế em theo dõi

Này, đừng chỉ đứng nhìn nữa

Tôi chẳng bận tâm đến luật lệ nào cả

Khi tôi đang chạy

Cũng chẳng ngại nếu đường gập ghềnh

Miễn là tôi muốn

Hãy tăng âm lượng lên

Khuấy động bầu không khí

Nhảy ngày lẫn đêm

Tăng năng lượng lên, mang nguồn sinh lực tới đây

Thắp sáng cả nơi này

Tôi như một tia laser siêu năng lực

Đứng trên sân khấu

Chúng tôi đang ở đỉnh cao

Nhìn thoáng qua khuôn mặt bạn

Mười ngàn feet trên không

Giữ vững nhịp điệu

Phá vỡ mọi ranh giới

Tôi muốn nhiều hơn nữa

Trong cơn hỗn loạn nghẹt thở này

Tôi vẫn tiếp tục chạy, vẫn tiếp tục chạy

Cả đêm chúng tôi khuấy động

Cả đêm chúng tôi khuấy động

Cả đêm chúng tôi khuấy động

Cả đêm chúng tôi khuấy động
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back