Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,688 Tìm: 0
SUPERPOWER

(VALORANT Champions 2024 Anthem)

- KISS OF LIFE, Mark Tuan -​

Bài hát "SUPERPOWER" thể hiện bởi KISS OF LIFE và Mark Tuan là bài hát chủ đề cho VALORANT Champions 2024 vừa được phát hành MV chính thức vào ngày 23/7/2024. "SUPERPOWER" xoay quanh chủ đề trung tâm về việc đón nhận nỗi đau và đấu tranh như một nguồn sức mạnh và quyền năng. Lời bài hát gợi ý rằng đau khổ không phải là điểm yếu mà là một siêu năng lực thúc đẩy sự kiên cường và quyết tâm. Khái niệm vượt qua khó khăn, chịu đựng hy sinh và tìm thấy sức mạnh trong nghịch cảnh là một chủ đề lặp đi lặp lại xuyên suốt bài hát.


Phiên âm:

Pain is my superpower

Tick-tick-boom muneul chago ipjang

Igeon deja vu? Imi wabon geolkka

Naeseonggongeul jeonbu damgin geureusi jaga

I can't lose, jeomsu geugeon uimi eomneun sutja

Nayeolhae top ten, got nae sikdan

Haegollo chaeun otjang jeonbu deadstock

Sangsijuwi red dot, gyeonggoneopseo better not

Nan sabange da ppuriji machi red hot

Broken and bruised what's left to lose

Here on the edge of forever

If I never leap, I'll never fly

Bleed or sacrifice

Fight until the final hour

Pain is my superpower

Keep my head up high

Run through rain or shine

Can't have sweet without the sour

Pain is my superpower

Pain is my superpower

Halmal isseum eoseo malhaebwa

Tough guy deul hyeo kkoyeoseo domangga

Ijeneun sisihae gunfight, I brought a blade

They forgot to shave, da jul sewo, matboge fade

Kkeuchi boyeo ne band-aids, kkeuteomneun nae rampage

Ige nanikka jeoldae can't change

Naegen eopseo plan B, ojik plan A

Bakkwo pain of a champion into champagne

Broken and bruised what's left to lose

Here on the edge of forever

If I never leap, I'll never fly

Bleed or sacrifice

Fight until the final hour

Pain is my superpower

Keep my head up high

Run through rain or shine

Can't have sweet without the sour

Pain is my superpower

Yeah, pain is my superpower

This world never saw me coming

I kicked down every door they locked

No rules, no rules, only gods can judge me

Only gods can judge me

(Only gods can judge me)

(Only gods can judge me)

If I never leap, I'll never fly (Never fly)

Bleed or sacrifice (Bleed or)

Fight until the final hour (Uh, yeah)

Pain is my superpower (Pain is my superpower)

Keep my head up high (High)

Run through rain or shine

Can't have sweet without the sour (Yeah)

Pain is my superpower

Fight until the final hour

Pain is my superpower

Lời bài hát:

Pain is my superpower

Tick-tick-boom 문을 차고 입장

이건 deja vu? 이미 와본 걸까

내성공을 전부 담긴 그릇이 작아

I can't lose, 점수 그건 의미 없는 숫자

나열해 top ten, 곧 내 식단

해골로 채운 옷장 전부 deadstock

상시주위 red dot, 경곤없어 better not

난 사방에 다 뿌리지 마치 red hot

Broken and bruised what's left to lose

Here on the edge of forever

If I never leap, I'll never fly

Bleed or sacrifice

Fight until the final hour

Pain is my superpower

Keep my head up high

Run through rain or shine

Can't have sweet without the sour

Pain is my superpower

Pain is my superpower

할말 있음 어서 말해봐

Tough guy 들 혀 꼬여서 도망가

이제는 시시해 gunfight, I brought a blade

They forgot to shave, 다 줄 세워, 맛보게 fade

끝이 보여 네 band-aids, 끝없는 내 rampage

이게 나니까 절대 can't change

내겐 없어 plan B, 오직 plan A

바꿔 pain of a champion into champagne

Broken and bruised what's left to lose

Here on the edge of forever

If I never leap, I'll never fly

Bleed or sacrifice

Fight until the final hour

Pain is my superpower

Keep my head up high

Run through rain or shine

Can't have sweet without the sour

Pain is my superpower

Yeah, pain is my superpower

This world never saw me coming

I kicked down every door they locked

No rules, no rules, only gods can judge me

Only gods can judge me

(Only gods can judge me)

(Only gods can judge me)

If I never leap, I'll never fly (Never fly)

Bleed or sacrifice (Bleed or)

Fight until the final hour (Uh, yeah)

Pain is my superpower (Pain is my superpower)

Keep my head up high (High)

Run through rain or shine

Can't have sweet without the sour (Yeah)

Pain is my superpower

Fight until the final hour

Pain is my superpower

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

Pain is My Superpower

Tick-tick-boom, I burst through the door

Déjà vu? Have I been here before?

My vessel for success is too small

I can't lose, scores are meaningless

List the top ten, my soon-to-be diet

My closet filled with skulls, all deadstock

Red dots everywhere, don't even try

I scatter everywhere like red hot

Broken and bruised, what's left to lose?

Here on the edge of forever

If I never leap, I'll never fly

Bleed or sacrifice

Fight until the final hour

Pain is my superpower

Keep my head up high

Run through rain or shine

Can't have sweet without the sour

Pain is my superpower

Pain is my superpower

Speak up if you have something to say

Tough guys stumble over their words and run away

Gunfights are boring now, I brought a blade

They forgot to shave, line them up, taste the fade

I see the end of your band-aids, my endless rampage

This is me, can't change

No plan B for me, only plan A

Turn the pain of a champion into champagne

Broken and bruised, what's left to lose?

Here on the edge of forever

If I never leap, I'll never fly

Bleed or sacrifice

Fight until the final hour

Pain is my superpower

Keep my head up high

Run through rain or shine

Can't have sweet without the sour

Pain is my superpower

Yeah, pain is my superpower

This world never saw me coming

I kicked down every door they locked

No rules, no rules, only gods can judge me

Only gods can judge me

(Only gods can judge me)

(Only gods can judge me)

If I never leap, I'll never fly (Never fly)

Bleed or sacrifice (Bleed or)

Fight until the final hour (Uh, yeah)

Pain is my superpower (Pain is my superpower)

Keep my head up high (High)

Run through rain or shine

Can't have sweet without the sour (Yeah)

Pain is my superpower

Fight until the final hour

Pain is my superpower

Lời dịch:

Đau Là Siêu Năng Lực Của Tôi

Tick-tick-boom, tôi phá cửa xông vào

Cảm giác quen thuộc? Đã từng đến đây rồi à?

Con tàu thành công của tôi quá nhỏ

Tôi không thể thua, điểm số vô nghĩa

Liệt kê top ten, chế độ ăn kiêng sắp tới của tôi

Tủ quần áo đầy hộp sọ, toàn hàng tồn kho

Điểm đỏ khắp nơi, đừng thử

Tôi rải khắp nơi như lửa đỏ

Bị tổn thương và bầm tím, còn gì để mất?

Ở đây trên bờ vực mãi mãi

Nếu tôi không bao giờ nhảy, tôi sẽ không bao giờ bay

Chảy máu hoặc hy sinh

Chiến đấu đến giờ cuối cùng

Đau là siêu năng lực của tôi

Giữ đầu cao

Chạy qua mưa hay nắng

Không thể có ngọt ngào nếu không có chua

Đau là siêu năng lực của tôi

Đau là siêu năng lực của tôi

Nói đi nếu bạn có gì đó để nói

Những gã cứng rắn vấp ngã lời nói và bỏ chạy

Giao tranh súng đạn giờ chán rồi, tôi mang theo một lưỡi dao

Họ quên cạo râu, xếp hàng, nếm trải sự mờ nhạt

Tôi thấy kết thúc của băng keo của bạn, sự tàn phá vô tận của tôi

Đây là tôi, không thể thay đổi

Không có kế hoạch B cho tôi, chỉ có kế hoạch A

Biến nỗi đau của một nhà vô địch thành rượu sâm banh

Bị tổn thương và bầm tím, còn gì để mất?

Ở đây trên bờ vực mãi mãi

Nếu tôi không bao giờ nhảy, tôi sẽ không bao giờ bay

Chảy máu hoặc hy sinh

Chiến đấu đến giờ cuối cùng

Đau là siêu năng lực của tôi

Giữ đầu cao

Chạy qua mưa hay nắng

Không thể có ngọt ngào nếu không có chua

Đau là siêu năng lực của tôi

Vâng, đau là siêu năng lực của tôi

Thế giới này chưa bao giờ thấy tôi đến

Tôi đạp đổ mọi cánh cửa họ khóa

Không luật lệ, không luật lệ, chỉ có thần linh phán xét tôi

Chỉ có thần linh phán xét tôi

(Chỉ có thần linh phán xét tôi)

(Chỉ có thần linh phán xét tôi)

Nếu tôi không bao giờ nhảy, tôi sẽ không bao giờ bay (Không bao giờ bay)

Chảy máu hoặc hy sinh (Chảy máu hoặc)

Chiến đấu đến giờ cuối cùng (Uh, yeah)

Đau là siêu năng lực của tôi (Đau là siêu năng lực của tôi)

Giữ đầu cao (Cao)

Chạy qua mưa hay nắng

Không thể có ngọt ngào nếu không có chua (Yeah)

Đau là siêu năng lực của tôi

Chiến đấu đến giờ cuối cùng

Đau là siêu năng lực của tôi
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back