Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 384 Tìm: 0

Lời bài hát bộc lộ nỗi đau và sự tổn thương sâu sắc của một người phụ nữ trong mối quan hệ đầy kiểm soát và tổn hại lòng tự trọng. Dù đã cố gắng hết lòng vì tình yêu, cô nhận ra mình chỉ còn lại sự mệt mỏi và cảm giác bị giam cầm trong cảm xúc của chính mình.

Bài hát: Swear It Hurts

Thể hiện: Shayda

Lời bài hát:


That's enough, enough the heartache

Increasingly tense in the debates

Pretty patient to wait you change

I have nothing more to say

I did anything to sate you

But the truth has been so blue

Is that too cruel to me?

Boy, why do you always think that I

Forever stay

You're like the blade

Cut off all my feelin

Put a leash on me

Where're my self-esteem?

Why did I let you rip out it?

I feel disgusted but that time he was all I wanted

Probably I should leave you alone

Pushin' red everytime you phone

Anyway, used to bein' abandoned

I just wanna give the love you never got

Now I get the pain I didn't deserve

Deep inside I swear it hurts

Why do you keep ruinin' me first?

Forever stay

You're like the blade

Cut off all my feelin

Put a leash on me

Where're my self-esteem?

Why did I let you rip out it?

I feel disgusted but that time he was all I

Forever stay

You're like the blade

Cut off all my feelin

Put a leash on me

Where're my self-esteem?

Why did I let you rip out it?

I feel disgusted but that time he was all I wanted
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back