Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 833 Tìm: 0
sync-love

- Kep1er -​

Bài hát "sync-love" của Kep1er được phát hành vào ngày 1/11/2024, thuộc Mini album thứ sáu TIPI-TAP của nhóm nhạc nữ Hàn Quốc. "Sync-love" khám phá những chủ đề về tình yêu, khao khát và những phức tạp thường gắn liền với các mối quan hệ hiện đại. Lời bài hát truyền tải cảm giác năng lượng trẻ trung và những thử thách trong việc điều hướng các kết nối cảm xúc trong một thế giới có thể cảm thấy áp đảo và giả tạo. Ý tưởng về "sync-love" gợi lên khát vọng về một kết nối sâu sắc, có thể là điện giật, với một người nào đó, nhấn mạnh sự căng thẳng giữa cảm xúc chân thật và những khía cạnh nông cạn của tình yêu lãng mạn có thể tạo ra sự nhầm lẫn.


Phiên âm:

Hide and seek

Do you wanna light me up

Whisper me

The siren goes all around

I'm an iconic twist

Japil deusi Hide and seek

Room number 1-0-1

I'm breaking through this telescreen

I'll make 'em sue me, sue me again

Ttaragalge neonjisi

You foolish, gon' lose to me

Pop the lies and take me away

A little closer come here don't be shy

Nae soneul japgo Just dive

So get up in silence

Byeolbichi beonjin saie

Let's fly away

Searching for

Electric sync-love

Matrix mode ON my body in glitter

Ikkeullin Dessert hanip beeo mulmyeon Bitter

Sweet, but it's fine neon mannage doelgeol Thriller

Save your breath baby beokchaneun ne mameun Flicker (Flicker)

I don't wanna play this stupid love game

I don't wanna make another mistake

Choose! Yes or domanggaja neon eottae

Choose! Yes or there's the plastic destiny

Take it back gieok soge jamgin Take 1

I'm getting drowned fade to black

It goes on and on

Mugamgakae Lots of gossip

Pureohechyeo maeideon geot

Naega neojana

I might dream some more

I got that twenty, twenty, twenty, twenty, twenty visions

Seonmyeonghi Pop, pop dudeureojin Exhibitions

It's a flip flop big chance, never miss it

Get a pink blush, lip glows yeah I'm 'bout to chasin'

Better waste that

They are showing

Jeonbu da Fake manggajin Puppet

Dugeungeorim naegen aireoni

Made a mistake, I wanna move it (Oops)

A little closer come here don't be shy (Don't be shy)

Nae soneul japgo Just dive

So get up in silence

Byeolbichi beonjin saie

Let's fly away

Searching for

Electric sync-love

Matrix mode ON my body in glitter

Ikkeullin Dessert hanip beeo mulmyeon Bitter

Sweet, but it's fine neon mannage doelgeol Thriller

Save your breath baby beokchaneun ne mameun Flicker (Flicker)

I don't wanna play this stupid love game

I don't wanna make another mistake

Choose! Yes or domanggaja neon eottae

Choose! Yes or there's the plastic destiny

Don't you know I'm lost in promise

Don't you know I'm lost in promise

Don't you know I'm lost in promise

Don't you know I'm lost in promise

Matrix mode ON my body in glitter

Ikkeullin Dessert hanip beeomulmyeon Bitter

Sweet, but it's fine neon mannage doelgeol Thriller

Save your breath baby beokchaneun ne mameun Flicker (Flicker)

Lời bài hát:

Hide and seek

Do you wanna light me up

Whisper me

The siren goes all around

I'm an iconic twist

잡힐 듯이 Hide and seek

Room number 1-0-1

I'm breaking through this telescreen

I'll make 'em sue me, sue me again

따라갈게 넌지시

You foolish, gon' lose to me

Pop the lies and take me away

A little closer come here don't be shy

내 손을 잡고 Just dive

So get up in silence

별빛이 번진 사이에

Let's fly away

Searching for

Electric sync-love

Matrix mode ON my body in glitter

이끌린 Dessert 한입 베어 물면 Bitter

Sweet, but it's fine 넌 만나게 될걸 Thriller

Save your breath baby 벅차는 네 맘은 Flicker (Flicker)

I don't wanna play this stupid love game

I don't wanna make another mistake

Choose! Yes or 도망가자 넌 어때

Choose! Yes or there's the plastic destiny

Take it back 기억 속에 잠긴 Take 1

I'm getting drowned fade to black

It goes on and on

무감각해 Lots of gossip

풀어헤쳐 매이던 것

내가 너잖아

I might dream some more

I got that twenty, twenty, twenty, twenty, twenty visions

선명히 Pop, pop 두드러진 Exhibitions

It's a flip flop big chance, never miss it

Get a pink blush, lip glows yeah I'm 'bout to chasin'

Better waste that

They are showing

전부 다 Fake 망가진 Puppet

두근거림 내겐 아이러니

Made a mistake, I wanna move it (Oops)

A little closer come here don't be shy (Don't be shy)

내 손을 잡고 Just dive

So get up in silence

별빛이 번진 사이에

Let's fly away

Searching for

Electric sync-love

Matrix mode ON my body in glitter

이끌린 Dessert 한입 베어 물면 Bitter

Sweet, but it's fine 넌 만나게 될걸 Thriller

Save your breath baby 벅차는 네 맘은 Flicker (Flicker)

I don't wanna play this stupid love game

I don't wanna make another mistake

Choose! Yes or 도망가자 넌 어때

Choose! Yes or there's the plastic destiny

Don't you know I'm lost in promise

Don't you know I'm lost in promise

Don't you know I'm lost in promise

Don't you know I'm lost in promise

Matrix mode ON my body in glitter

이끌린 Dessert 한입 베어물면 Bitter

Sweet, but it's fine 넌 만나게 될걸 Thriller

Save your breath baby 벅차는 네 맘은 Flicker (Flicker)

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

Hide and Seek

Do you wanna light me up

Whisper me

The siren goes all around

I'm an iconic twist

A near-miss, hide and seek

Room number 1-0-1

I'm breaking through this telescreen

I'll make 'em sue me, sue me again

I'll follow you quietly

You foolish, you're gonna lose to me

Pop the lies and take me away

A little closer, come here, don't be shy

Hold my hand, just dive

So get up in silence

Amidst the twinkling starlight

Let's fly away

Searching for

Electric sync-love

Matrix mode ON, my body in glitter

Drawn to the dessert, a bitter bite

Sweet, but it's fine, you'll meet a thriller

Save your breath, baby, your racing heart flickers (Flickers)

I don't wanna play this stupid love game

I don't wanna make another mistake

Choose! Yes or let's run away, what do you think?

Choose! Yes or there's the plastic destiny

Take it back, locked in memory, Take 1

I'm getting drowned, fade to black

It goes on and on

Numb, lots of gossip

Unraveling the tangled mess

I am you

I might dream some more

I got that twenty, twenty, twenty, twenty, twenty visions

Clearly, pop, pop, striking exhibitions

It's a flip-flop, big chance, never miss it

Get a pink blush, lip glows, yeah, I'm 'bout to chase it

Better waste that

They are showing

All fake, broken puppets

My heart pounds, it's ironic

Made a mistake, I wanna move it (Oops)

A little closer, come here, don't be shy (Don't be shy)

Hold my hand, just dive

So get up in silence

Amidst the twinkling starlight

Let's fly away

Searching for

Electric sync-love

Matrix mode ON, my body in glitter

Drawn to the dessert, a bitter bite

Sweet, but it's fine, you'll meet a thriller

Save your breath, baby, your racing heart flickers (Flickers)

I don't wanna play this stupid love game

I don't wanna make another mistake

Choose! Yes or let's run away, what do you think?

Choose! Yes or there's the plastic destiny

Don't you know I'm lost in promise

Don't you know I'm lost in promise

Don't you know I'm lost in promise

Don't you know I'm lost in promise

Matrix mode ON, my body in glitter

Drawn to the dessert, a bitter bite

Sweet, but it's fine, you'll meet a thriller

Save your breath, baby, your racing heart flickers (Flickers)

Lời dịch:

Ẩn mình, Tìm kiếm

Bạn có muốn thắp sáng tôi không

Thì thầm với tôi

Còi báo động vang lên khắp nơi

Tôi là một bước ngoặt mang tính biểu tượng

Một cú lừa, ẩn mình, tìm kiếm

Phòng số 1-0-1

Tôi đang phá vỡ màn hình tivi này

Tôi sẽ khiến họ kiện tôi, kiện tôi lần nữa

Tôi sẽ lặng lẽ theo dõi bạn

Bạn ngốc nghếch, bạn sẽ thua tôi

Phá vỡ những lời dối trá và đưa tôi đi

Gần hơn một chút, đến đây, đừng ngại

Nắm lấy tay tôi, hãy nhảy

Vì vậy, hãy đứng dậy trong im lặng

Giữa ánh sao lấp lánh

Hãy bay đi

Tìm kiếm

Tình yêu đồng điệu điện giật

Chế độ ma trận BẬT, cơ thể tôi lấp lánh

Bị cuốn hút bởi món tráng miệng, một miếng cắn đắng

Ngọt ngào, nhưng không sao, bạn sẽ gặp một bộ phim kinh dị

Hết hơi đi cưng, trái tim đập thình thịch của bạn (Nhấp nháy)

Tôi không muốn chơi trò chơi tình yêu ngu ngốc này

Tôi không muốn mắc sai lầm nữa

Chọn! Có hoặc chạy trốn, bạn nghĩ sao?

Chọn! Có hoặc có số phận nhựa

Quay lại, lưu giữ trong ký ức, lấy lại một kỷ niệm

Tôi đang bị nhấn chìm, mờ dần

Nó cứ tiếp diễn

Tê liệt, nhiều lời bàn tán

Gỡ rối mớ hỗn độn

Tôi là bạn

Tôi có thể mơ nhiều hơn

Tôi có 20, 20, 20, 20, 20 tầm nhìn

Rõ ràng, nổ, nổ, triển lãm nổi bật

Đó là một cú lật ngược, cơ hội lớn, đừng bao giờ bỏ lỡ nó

Đánh má hồng, môi căng mọng, yeah, tôi sắp đuổi theo

Tốt hơn hết là lãng phí điều đó

Họ đang thể hiện

Tất cả đều giả tạo, những con rối hỏng

Trái tim tôi đập thình thịch, thật nực cười

Đã mắc sai lầm, tôi muốn di chuyển nó (Ối)

Gần hơn một chút, đến đây, đừng ngại (Đừng ngại)

Nắm lấy tay tôi, hãy nhảy

Vì vậy, hãy đứng dậy trong im lặng

Giữa ánh sao lấp lánh

Hãy bay đi

Tìm kiếm

Tình yêu đồng điệu điện giật

Chế độ ma trận BẬT, cơ thể tôi lấp lánh

Bị cuốn hút bởi món tráng miệng, một miếng cắn đắng

Ngọt ngào, nhưng không sao, bạn sẽ gặp một bộ phim kinh dị

Hết hơi đi cưng, trái tim đập thình thịch của bạn (Nhấp nháy)

Tôi không muốn chơi trò chơi tình yêu ngu ngốc này

Tôi không muốn mắc sai lầm nữa

Chọn! Có hoặc chạy trốn, bạn nghĩ sao?

Chọn! Có hoặc có số phận nhựa

Bạn có biết tôi đã lạc lối trong lời hứa không

Bạn có biết tôi đã lạc lối trong lời hứa không

Bạn có biết tôi đã lạc lối trong lời hứa không

Bạn có biết tôi đã lạc lối trong lời hứa không

Chế độ ma trận BẬT, cơ thể tôi lấp lánh

Bị cuốn hút bởi món tráng miệng, một miếng cắn đắng

Ngọt ngào, nhưng không sao, bạn sẽ gặp một bộ phim kinh dị

Hết hơi đi cưng, trái tim đập thình thịch của bạn

(Nhấp nháy)
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back