Tame Me - OST ABO Desire (Thèm muốn)
Thể hiện: Hoàng Tinh
Thể hiện: Hoàng Tinh
"Tame Me" là ca khúc nhạc phim ABO Desire (Thèm Muốn) do Hoàng Tinh thể hiện bằng chất giọng trầm ấm, truyền cảm, gây ấn tượng, cuốn hút người nghe. Giai điệu, giọng hát, ca từ vừa trẻ trung vừa hoang dã, sâu lắng để lại nhiều dấu ấn khó phai cho người thưởng thức.
Hãy lắng nghe và thưởng thức bản nhạc phim thật hay này nhé!
Lời bài hát - Lyrics:
I see you staring from across the room.
A silent fire burning through a glue.
You don't need words just the way you move. I can feel the heat. Yeah, it's a
Groom. I know you want me. I can see a
Chase. But baby, slow down. It's not a
Race.
You're wild. I'm wild. Let's find the
Pace. Tame me. Take me in your embrace.
Take me. Take your time. I make you
Mine. I'll reach the beast, but don't
Rush the cl. Take me baby slow and
Fight.
Take me. Take control. I'm out of my
Mind, but you're on my roll. Let me feel
Your touch. Let me lose control.
Take me. Take me. Take my soul.
[Music]You're pulling me closer with every
Stare.
I'm feeling the danger. I don't even
Care. You've got the power, but you play
It fair. Tell me truly with the love you
Share. I know you want me. Don't have to
Hide. Let's step the wheel. Let's take a
Ride.
You're wild. I'm wild. No need to
Decide. Take me. Take me. Let's collide.
Take me. Take your time. So, let make
Your mind. Unleash the beast, but don't
Rush the climb. Take me, baby, slow the
Fight.
Take me, take control. I'm out of my
Mind, but you're on my road. Let me feel
Your touch. Let me lose control.
Save me, play me, play my soul. Don't
Fight it. Don't hide it. The tension
Rising. Can't deny it.
Too fire to hide it. The tension erising
Can't deny it.
You've got me tangled in your desire.
Tell me slow. Light a
Fire. So tell me,
Tell me take my soul.
