Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 396 Tìm: 0

Bài hát này mang màu sắc tươi sáng, dí dỏm và đầy năng lượng, nói về cảm xúc yêu thương xen lẫn tò mò, chân thật của một cô gái đang trong mối quan hệ tình cảm. Lời ca vừa hóm hỉnh vừa sâu sắc, thể hiện sự yêu hết mình nhưng cũng rất "đời thường" - khi cô không tránh khỏi việc tò mò về quá khứ của người yêu. Dù vậy, giai điệu "ta ta ta" cùng nhịp điệu vui nhộn đã làm cho bài hát trở nên đáng yêu, thể hiện một tình yêu trẻ trung, chân thành và có chút tinh nghịch.

Bài hát: Tease my lover

Thể hiện: Shayda

Lời bài hát:


Hey you don't smile ta ta ta

Don't make me die ta ta ta

You, I think might ta ta ta

The best I acquired ta ta ta

I love deeply, effort with my partner

Even though you're the only viewer

I'm still the performer

You make me feel eager

That my wounds are recovered

I often joke with him, we joke a lot

Promise yourself, his ex I'll never stalk

But wanna know why they break up

Wanna know their pit stop

And then we have a discussion

I think it's not just me

Almost all women are like that

Satisfy curiosity

Yes that is a common feeling

Hey you don't smile ta ta ta

Don't make me die ta ta ta

You, I think might ta ta ta

The best I acquired ta ta ta

He said he was sick

I knew well that I was his medicine

But unfortunately for him

I was someone who liked to go around

I just look so cool

But Mesenger has no meaning anymore

Without the texts from you

I think it's not just me

Almost all women are like that

Satisfy curiosity

Yes that is a common feeling

Hey you don't smile ta ta ta

Don't make me die ta ta ta

You, I think might ta ta ta

The best I acquired ta ta ta
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back