Bình Yên

Active Member
Credits
0
10 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2857 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 605 Tìm: 0
Test The Waters

Thể hiện: Thai VG
​

Album: "PURPOSE" gồm 11 ca khúc, đánh dấu hành trình âm nhạc mang đậm dấu ấn cá nhân của Thai VG – với sự góp mặt của loạt nghệ sĩ và rapper nổi tiếng, đình đám như: Suboi, Liu Grace, Vũ Thảo My, Long Nón Lá, 2Can, Kim Kunni, B Ray, Dub P, Lãng, Lil Wuyn, Kim Kunni.


Lời bài hát - Lyrics:

Test the waters out

Had to jump in the deep end

Splash

Stay ready on defense

Better think twice

If you think bout reaching

Blah blah

How you gonna think this turn out

When I work so hard until I burn out

They know its long over due

But its my turn now

Fill up my bank with large amounts

Count it up

When they try to count me out (count me out)

Didn't wait around

I took a different route

Stayed real to myself

Never did for clout

Did so much for the game

But I never kept my count

I can tell what you bout

By the convos

I judge a person on actions

Not how many follows

Given up aint never been in me

Thats a hard pill to swallow

I rather go thru it now and sacrifice

For a new tomorrow

Came up from the days of

Creeping on the com up

Mo murda mo murda

Now quiji are you with me

Im never been lazy

They want to get bizzy

Y'all bitches ain't crazy

Give you what you wishin for

Dumping the slugs thru your flesh and bones

Bone bone bone bone

Now why u want to talk about me

Last I remember they forgot about me

Fuck you

You can do without me

Don't ever bring that fake shit round me

Its all love when you play it coo

But game got no rules

We all here to be used

But not mis used that's coo

Know your worth

Know your worth

Bring something to the table

Never go empty handed

And don't do me no favors

Being a leader is about how far you can take us

Being a real one

Is goin thru hell

And can't break us

No matter the fate is

The road that we taking

The choices we making

What are you chasing

The bitches the paper

Or you just want to be famous

Im living my truth

Ive been thru the hell

But im protected by angels

Im finding a way

Moving and pivot

Im switching up all of my angles

Making them pay with success

Is the only revenge to my haters

I spent so many lonely nights

Had to stand alone fight

Cause so many things around me changed

It be the closest one to you

Thats out to do and do and do you

From the jealousy envy and hate

Aint no love in the streets x4
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back