Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 836 Tìm: 0
Bài hát: That's Me

Ca sĩ: Odd Youth


"That's Me" của Odd Youth thuộc thể loại dance pop trẻ trung và sôi động. Bài hát khám phá chủ đề về việc tự tin, yêu thương bản thân và mong muốn mọi người hãy luôn sống là chính mình.


Lời bài hát:

[Intro]Who's that girl, breaking all that rules

Who's that girl, making all this moves

Who's that girl, on the headline news

Who's that girl 한 마디로 oops

[Verse 1]

I'm so kind, I'm so bad

나를 전부 다르게 말해

I'm so soft, I'm so tough

My story, now

I'm gonna show ya

[Chorus]That's me, that's me, that's me

누가 뭐라 하든지

That's, me that's me, that's me

나는 나 다울 테지

Oh, yeah-yeah

원래 일케 생겨먹었지

Oh, yeah-yeah

이게 나의 매력임

[Verse 2]

이 때다 싶은 timing

휘몰아쳐 난 driving

Always find the summer lining

See the sun 내 길은 brightening

늘 자신감은 max 로 full

나는 그냥 내 길을 가

I love myself all the time

Hey, 거기 너

You want a photo?

See upcoming pop shows

Get tickets for your favorite artists

You might also like

Best Friendz

ODD YOUTH (오드유스)

Thick Of It

KSI

Die With A Smile

Lady Gaga & Bruno Mars

[Chorus]That's, me that's me, that's me

누가 뭐라 하든지

That's, me that's me, that's me

나는 나 다울 테지

Oh, yeah-yeah

원래 일케 생겨먹었지

Oh, yeah-yeah

이게 나의 매력임

[Post-Chorus]Ra-ta-ta-ta-ta, ra-ta-ta-ta

Ra-ta-ta-ta-ta, ra-ta-ta-ta

[Bridge]날개를 펼쳐 난 trust me

모든 걸 던져 I'll prove it

지금부터 on my show

지켜봐 real me

Ra-ta-ta-ta-ta, ra-ta-ta-ta

[Chorus]That's, me that's me, that's me

누가 뭐라 하든지

That's, me that's me, that's me

나는 나 다울 테지

Oh, yeah-yeah

원래 일케 생겨먹었지

Oh, yeah-yeah

이게 나의 매력임

[Post-Chorus]Ra-ta-ta-ta-ta, ra-ta-ta-ta

Ra-ta-ta-ta-ta, ra-ta-ta-ta

원래 일케 생겨먹었지

나는 나 다울 테지

이게 나의 매력임

Phiên âm:

[Intro]Who's that girl, breaking all that rules

Who's that girl, making all this moves

Who's that girl, on the headline news

Who's that girl han madiro oops

[Verse 1]

I'm so kind, I'm so bad

Nareul jeonbu dareuge malhae

I'm so soft, I'm so tough

My story, now

I'm gonna show ya

[Chorus]That's me, that's me, that's me

Nuga mwora hadeunji

That's, me that's me, that's me

Naneun na daul teji

Oh, yeah-yeah

Wollae ilke saenggyeomeogeotji

Oh, yeah-yeah

Ige naui maeryeogim

[Verse 2]

I ttaeda sipeun timing

Hwimorachyeo nan driving

Always find the summer lining

See the sun nae gireun brightening

Neul jasingameun max ro full

Naneun geunyang nae gireul ga

I love myself all the time

Hey, geogi neo

You want a photo?

See upcoming pop shows

Get tickets for your favorite artists

You might also like

藤井 風 (Fujii Kaze) - 死ぬのがいいわ (Shinunoga E-Wa) (Romanized)

Genius Romanizations

Thick Of It

KSI

Die With A Smile

Lady Gaga & Bruno Mars

[Chorus]That's, me that's me, that's me

Nuga mwora hadeunji

That's, me that's me, that's me

Naneun na daul teji

Oh, yeah-yeah

Wollae ilke saenggyeomeogeotji

Oh, yeah-yeah

Ige naui maeryeogim

[Post-Chorus]Ra-ta-ta-ta-ta, ra-ta-ta-ta

Ra-ta-ta-ta-ta, ra-ta-ta-ta

[Bridge]Nalgaereul pyeolchyeo nan trust me

Modeun geol deonjyeo I'll prove it

Jigeumbuteo on my show

Jikyeobwa real me

Ra-ta-ta-ta-ta, ra-ta-ta-ta

[Chorus]That's, me that's me, that's me

Nuga mwora hadeunji

That's, me that's me, that's me

Naneun na daul teji

Oh, yeah-yeah

Wollae ilke saenggyeomeogeotji

Oh, yeah-yeah

Ige naui maeryeogim

[Post-Chorus]Ra-ta-ta-ta-ta, ra-ta-ta-ta

Ra-ta-ta-ta-ta, ra-ta-ta-ta

Wollae ilke saenggyeomeogeotji

Naneun na daul teji

Ige naui maeryeogim​
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back