Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 913 Tìm: 0

Bài hát: The Best Damn Thing

Ca sĩ: Avril Lavigne

Lyrics:


Let me hear you say hey hey hey

Alright, now let me hear you say hey hey ho

I hate it when a guy doesn't get the door

Even though I told him yesterday and the day before

I hate it when a guy doesn't get the tab

And I have to pull my money out and that looks bad

Where are the hopes, where are the dreams

My Cinderella story scene

When do you think they'll finally see

That you're not not not gonna get any better

You won't won't won't you won't get rid of me never

Like it or not even though she's a lot like me

We're not the same

And yeah yeah yeah I'm a lot to handle

You don't know trouble but I'm a hell of a scandal

Me I'm a scene I'm a drama queen

I'm the best damn thing that your eyes have ever seen

Alright Alright yeah

I hate it when a guy doesn't understand

Why a certain time of month I don't want to hold his hand

I hate it when they go out and we stay in

And they come home smelling like their ex-girlfriends

But I found my hopes I found my dreams

My Cinderella story scene

Now everybody's gonna see

That you're not not not gonna get any better

You won't won't won't you won't get rid of me never

Like it or not even though she's a lot like me

We're not the same

And yeah yeah yeah I'm a lot to handle

You don't know trouble but I'm a hell of a scandal

Me I'm a scene I'm a drama queen

I'm the best damn thing that your eyes have ever seen

Give me an A, always give me what I want

Give me a V, be very very good to me

R, are you gonna treat me right

I, I can put up a fight

Give me an L, let me hear you scream loud

One two three four

Where are the hopes, where are the dreams

My Cinderella story scene

When do you think they'll finally see

That you're not not not gonna get any better

You won't won't won't you won't get rid of me never

Like it or not even though she's a lot like me

We're not the same

And yeah yeah yeah I'm a lot to handle

You don't know trouble but I'm a hell of a scandal

Me I'm a scene I'm a drama queen

I'm the best damn thing that your eyes have ever seen

Let me hear you say hey hey hey

Alright, now let me hear you say hey hey ho

Hey hey hey

Hey hey hey

Hey hey hey

I'm the best damn thing that your eyes have ever seen

Dịch:

Cho tôi nghe các bạn hét "hê hê hê"

Rồi, giờ cho tôi nghe các bạn hét "hê hê hô"

Tôi ghét cảnh một gã con trai không chịu mở cửa cho phụ nữ dù tôi đã nhắc hôm qua và hôm trước nữa rồi

Tôi ghét cảnh một gãi con trai không chịu tính tiền và tôi phải móc tiền ra trả và chuyện đó nhìn tệ thiệt

Những hi vọng, những giấc mơ đâu rồi

Câu chuyện Lọ Lem của tôi

Bạn nghĩ khi nào thì bọn họ cuối cùng cũng thấy

Rằng bạn sẽ không có người nào tốt hơn

Bạn sẽ không bao giờ bỏ được tôi

Thích hay không thích, thậm chí cô ta giống tôi nhiều đó

Nhưng tôi và cô ta không phải là một

Và ừ, đối đãi với tôi hơi bị cực đó

Bạn chưa biết thế nào là rắc rối nhưng tôi là cả một bể chuyện giật gân

Tôi, là cả một tấn kịch, là một người quan trọng hóa vấn đề

Tôi là điều tuyệt vời nhất mà mắt bạn từng thấy đấy

Ừ ừ ừ

Tôi ghét chuyện một gã con trai chả hiểu được tại sao có những lúc trong tháng tôi không muốn nắm tay hắn

Tôi ghét chuyện lũ con trai đi chơi nhong nhong mà chúng ta thì phải ở nhà và chúng trở về nhà với cái mùi như thể của mấy con nhỏ bạn gái cũ

Nhưng tôi đã tìm thấy những hy vọng và ước mơ của mình

Câu chuyện Lọ Lem của tôi

Giờ thì mọi người sẽ thấy

[Điệp khúc]

Cho tôi chữ A, nghĩa là "Ấ" y hãy luôn cho tôi điều tôi muốn

Cho tôi chữ V, nghĩa là "V" ô cùng tốt đối với tôi

R, "R" ồi bạn sẽ đối xử với tôi tốt chứ?

I, "Í" dà, tôi có thể khơi mào cuộc chiến đấy nhá

Cho tôi chữ L, nghĩa là "L" a hét lớn lên cho tôi nghe nào

Một hai ba bốn

[Lặp lại đoạn điệp khúc đầu]

Cho tôi nghe các bạn hét "hê hê hê"

Rồi, giờ cho tôi nghe các bạn hét "hê hê hô"

Hê [x9]

Tôi là điều tuyệt vời nhất mà mắt bạn từng thấy đấy
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back