Bài hát: The Cure
Thể hiện: The Chainsmokers
Lời bài hát:
[Verse 1]
I feel like keeping you up tonight
I got a craving to be next to you
If you got the appetite
Come drink me under the table like we're twenty-two
[Chrous]But don't just stand there: Take me to the ocean
Got a washed up dream I pretend that I'm devoted to
If I come clean, you're the only thing I'm focused on
My routine; just emotional oblivion
[Instrumental Drop 1]
[Verse 2]
Yeah, you don't gotta dress up tonight
"Cause I" ll be a match, but I'll still get to you
You tell your friends that I'm not your type
I guеss that depends on if you've had a fеw
[Chorus]But don't just stand there: Take me to the ocean
Got a washed up dream I pretend that I'm devoted to
If I come clean, you're the only thing I'm focused on
My routine; just emotional oblivion
[Build-Up]But don't just stand there: Take me to the ocean
Got a washed up dream I pretend that I'm devoted to
If I come clean, you're the only thing I'm focused on
My routine; just emotional oblivi-
[Drop 2]
My routine; just emotional oblivi-
(Stand-)
(The ocean got-)
(Dream-)
(Devoted to)
(Clean-)
(I'm focused on)
My routine; just emotional oblivion
[Verse 3]
I thought it would cure me
Right now, we don't talk
When you get to your thirties
And you can't shake it off
It's like you see through me
I wish I was wrong
Hold on to your trophy
It's only a song
[Outro]I thought it would cure me
I thought it would cure me
I thought it would cure me
But I guess I was wrong
Lời dịch:
[Verse 1]
Tối nay anh chỉ muốn giữ em bên cạnh
Anh thèm cảm giác được ở cạnh em
Nếu em cũng muốn thế
Hãy cùng say dưới bàn như khi chúng ta hai mươi hai
[Chorus]Đừng chỉ đứng đó: Đưa anh ra biển đi
Có một giấc mơ tàn lụi mà anh giả vờ tận tâm với nó
Nếu anh thẳng thắn, em là thứ duy nhất anh tập trung vào
Thói quen của anh; chỉ là sự vô cảm cảm xúc
[Verse 2]
Ừ, tối nay em không cần phải ăn diện
Bởi anh sẽ phù hợp, nhưng vẫn sẽ chạm đến em
Em nói với bạn bè rằng anh không phải gu em
Anh đoán điều đó phụ thuộc em đã uống bao nhiêu
[Chorus]Đừng chỉ đứng đó: Đưa anh ra biển đi
Có một giấc mơ tàn lụi mà anh giả vờ tận tâm với nó
Nếu anh thẳng thắn, em là thứ duy nhất anh tập trung vào
Thói quen của anh; chỉ là sự vô cảm cảm xúc
[Verse 3 / Outro]
Anh cứ nghĩ điều đó sẽ chữa lành anh
Giờ thì chúng ta chẳng còn nói chuyện
Khi em đến tuổi ba mươi
Và chẳng thể gạt nó ra khỏi tâm trí
Như thể em nhìn thấu con người anh
Ước gì anh sai
Nắm chặt giải thưởng của em
Chỉ là một bài hát thôi
Anh cứ nghĩ nó sẽ chữa lành anh
Nhưng hóa ra anh đã nhầm
