Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,764 Tìm: 0
The Moon Is Beautiful (月が綺麗ですね)

- &TEAM -​

Bài hát "The Moon Is Beautiful (月が綺麗ですね)" thể hiện bởi &TEAM được phát hành vào ngày 13/6/2023 thuộc album First Howling: NOW của nhóm nhạc nam đa quốc gia gồm chín thành viên của HYBE Labels Japan . Bài hát diễn tả tình yêu và sự kết nối sâu sắc giữa hai người khi họ cùng ngưỡng mộ vẻ đẹp của ánh trăng. Lời bài hát truyền tải một khả năng phán đoán vận mệnh và một sự liên kết mạnh mẽ mà trội hơn chỉ là những lời nói.


Phiên âm:

Hajime wa chotto ki ni naru nante kangae ran nakute

Marude mō jūryoku hika reru tabi irodzuite iku

My everyday yeah

Kimi ga sukina sono Favourite song

Ooh yeah, yeah, yeah

(But now I'm) itsunomani boku mo Sing along

Ooh yeah, yeah, yeah

Oh, it's like a destiny kimi to hohaba-awase Here we go

Machiwabita Today (Moon is shining, shining)

Kimi to okosu Wave (Love is timing, timing)

Doko made mo ikeru

We become ma, ma, ma, ma, wa, wa, wa, wa, one

Hey, look! Kimi to miagete iru Moon

Kotoba janai "l love you" kanjiru nda

Bokura deaubeku shite sō deatteru

It's you tsukiakari no shimo With you

Futari de yorisotte iru kono kyori ga

Bokura no Best pace kawaranai Best place

Yeah, daremoga shitatameru Better when together

I can't explain kono chokkan iunareba Wow, wow

Crazy, crazy futari no kankaku ga

Link-up tsunagaru kaikan fuan nado Bye, bye, bye

Oh, we're even more special itsumo

Tonari ni ite kurereba sō

Machiwabita Today (Moon is shining, shining)

Kimi to okosu Wave (Love is timing, timing)

Doko made mo ikeru

We become ma, ma, ma, ma, wa, wa, wa, wa, one

Hey, look! Kimi to miagete iru Moon

Kotoba janai "l love you" kanjiru nda

Bokura deaubeku shite sō deatteru

It's you tsukiakari no shimo With you

Futari de yorisotte iru kono kyori ga

Bokura no Best pace kawaranai Best place

Nani mo iwanakutatte itsu demo wakari aeru

Bokura sugoi koto nashitogeru ki ga shi teru

Tsuki ga michite iku yō ni kakushin ni natte iku Promise

Kuchi ni sezutomo tsutau mitsukeyou bokura no kotae o

Hey, look! Kimi to miagete iru Moon

Kotoba janai "I love you" kanjiru nda

Bokura deaubeku shite sō deatteru

It's you tsukiakari no shimo With you

Futari de yorisotte iru kono kyori ga

Bokura no Best pace kawaranai Best place

Lời bài hát:

初めはちょっと 気になるなんて 考えらんなくて

まるでもう重力 惹かれるたび 色づいていく

My everyday yeah

君が好きなその Favourite song

Ooh yeah, yeah, yeah

(But now I'm) いつの間に僕も Sing along

Ooh yeah, yeah, yeah

Oh, it's like a destiny

君と歩幅合わせ Here we go

待ち侘びた Today (Moon is shining, shining)

君と起こす Wave (Love is timing, timing)

どこまでも行ける

We become ma, ma, ma, ma, wa, wa, wa, wa, one

Hey, look! 君と見上げている Moon

言葉じゃない "l love you" 感じるんだ

僕ら 出会うべくして そう出会ってる

It's you 月明かりの下 With you

二人で寄り添っている この距離が

僕らの Best pace 変わらない Best place

Yeah, 誰もが認める Better when together

I can't explain この直観 言うなれば Wow, wow

Crazy, crazy 二人の感覚が

Link-up つながる快感 不安など Bye, bye, bye

Oh, we're even more special いつも

隣にいてくれればそう

待ち侘びた Today (Moon is shining, shining)

君と起こす Wave (Love is timing, timing)

どこまでも行ける

We become ma, ma, ma, ma, wa, wa, wa, wa, one

Hey, look! 君と見上げている Moon

言葉じゃない "l love you" 感じるんだ

僕ら 出会うべくして そう出会ってる

It's you 月明かりの下 With you

二人で寄り添っている この距離が

僕らの Best pace 変わらない Best place

何も言わなくたって いつでも分かり合える

僕らすごいこと成し遂げる気がしてる

月が満ちていくように 確信になっていく Promise

口にせずとも伝う 見つけよう僕らの答えを

Hey, look! 君と見上げている Moon

言葉じゃない "I love you" 感じるんだ

僕ら 出会うべくして そう出会ってる

It's you 月明かりの下 With you

二人で寄り添っている この距離が

僕らの Best pace 変わらない Best place

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

At first, I couldn't even think about liking you

Now, my days get more colourful every time you draw me in, like gravity

That song that you like, your favourite song

Ooh, yeah, yeah, yeah

(But now I'm) Before I knew it, I was singing along to it

Ooh, yeah, yeah, yeah

Oh, it's like a destiny

Matching my pace with yours, here we go

I had to wait all day today (Moon is shining, shining)

I'll cause a wave with you (Love is timing, timing)

I can go anywhere

We become ma, ma, ma, ma, wa, wa, wa, wa, one

Hey, look! The moon that we're looking up at together

I can feel this unspoken "I love you"

We were bound to come across each other and so, we did

It's you, underneath the moonlight, with you

Snuggled up close together

This distance is our best pace

Never changing best place

Yeah, anyone will admit that we're better when together

I can't explain this instinct, it's just wow, wow

Our feelings are crazy, crazy

Link-up, this feeling of being connected

Bye, bye, bye to all my worries

Oh, we're even more special, always

Yes, if you stay by my side

I had to wait all day today (Moon is shining, shining)

I'll cause a wave with you (Love is timing, timing)

I can go anywhere

We become ma, ma, ma, ma, wa, wa, wa, wa, one

Hey, look! The moon that we're looking up at together

I can feel this unspoken "I love you"

We were bound to come across each other and so, we did

It's you, underneath the moonlight, with you

Snuggled up close together

This distance is our best pace

Never changing best place

Even without saying anything, we can always understand each other

I have a feeling that, together, we can accomplish amazing things

This promise gets more certain, just like how the moon waxes

Even if I don't say it with words, I'll always be by your side, let's find our answer together

Hey, look! The moon that we're looking up at together

I can feel this unspoken "I love you"

We were bound to come across each other and so, we did

It's you, underneath the moonlight, with you

Snuggled up close together

This distance is our best pace

Never changing best place
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back